India-Forums

Satrangi Sasural
Satrangi Sasural

Anisha Ka Tai Tai Fish > ArHaan Rocks!

Arpimugfan IF-Rockerz
Arpimugfan
Arpimugfan

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Honestly I Thought Aarushi Will Say She Believes Vihaan And All I Did Not Expect The Truth From Vihaan To Aarushi

Unlike Other Reel Couples Aarushi Gave Him A Chance To Explain And He Told Her The Truth

Thats Why I Love ArHaan So Much, They Are Different They Always Gives Us Something New In Their Story :-)

I Loved It When Vihaan Said In His Mind That He Is Not Going To Meet Any Other Girl And Nahi He Will Let Her Meet Any Boy :-)

Awww I Realy Love The Child Like Innocent Vihaan He Looks So So Cute In That Form, But Its High Time CVs Should Start Showing The Another Side Of Vihaan Angry Young Man Avtar Wala Coz He Will Have To Deal With Her Father Brother And Ofcourse That New Born Aashiq :-(

Awww That Song Collection And Khana Sharing Convo Was So Lovely Infact The Best Part Of The Episode

HaHaHaHa Saarthi Scenes Were Superb Asusual Kutte Wali Mam Ko Hi Utha Layega LOL And His GK Uff! Kamal Ka Banda Hai ROFL

No Comments On Girish Ke Baap Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mehwishk13kesparikautilya04Renu111

Renu111 IF-Rockerz
Renu111
Renu111

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
i too liked the episode ...specially the funny part ...sarathi ka GK LOL Greator Kailash Oh god and what bua maa said Rashtriya ullu is Churn ROFL he is soo funny and after kuttewali dialog vihaan said "mere hanuman bhakt sanjeevani lane ko kaha pura pahad uthane ki galati mat kariyo" LOL bt i agree ab to angry young man chahiye specially for gattu bhai baki toh aise hee chup ho jayenge..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mehwishk13Arpimugfan

Arpimugfan IF-Rockerz
Arpimugfan
Arpimugfan

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Renu111

i too liked the episode ...specially the funny part ...sarathi ka GK LOL Greator Kailash Oh god and what bua maa said Rashtriya ullu is Churn ROFL he is soo funny and after kuttewali dialog vihaan said "mere hanuman bhakt sanjeevani lane ko kaha pura pahad uthane ki galati mat kariyo" LOL bt i agree ab to angry young man chahiye specially for gattu bhai baki toh aise hee chup ho jayenge..
Chup! Khabardar Jo Ush Kameeney Ko Gattu 'Bhai' Bola Tho Angry Tujhe Saarthi Ke Pass Study Karne Bhej Dungi LOL Btw On A Serious Note Kitna Kamina Banda Hai Mahabharat? He Wants Her Father To Loose Her In The Bet Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Renu111

Renu111 IF-Rockerz
Renu111
Renu111

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arpimugfan

Chup! Khabardar Jo Ush Kameeney Ko Gattu 'Bhai' Bola Tho Angry Tujhe Saarthi Ke Pass Study Karne Bhej Dungi LOL Btw On A Serious Note Kitna Kamina Banda Hai Mahabharat? He Wants Her Father To Loose Her In The Bet Shocked

sarathi ke sath study oh no LOL and for ur last line..i have the same fear when i first saw him and her father playing that card...i write in my post too...i hope cv mahabharat naa dikhaye... Cry and that kamina i cant tolerate him Angry

Arpimugfan

Arpimugfan IF-Rockerz
Arpimugfan
Arpimugfan

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Arpimugfan

sarathi ke sath study oh no LOL and for ur last line..i have the same fear when i first saw him and her father playing that card...i write in my post too...i hope cv mahabharat naa dikhaye... Cry and that kamina i cant tolerate him Angry
Oh! You Made A Post Kya? I Did Not Notice, I Hope Vihaan or Saarthi Meets Aarushi's Family ASAP I Want Vihaan To Doubt Something Wrong In Her Life

Renu111

Renu111 IF-Rockerz
Renu111
Renu111

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:03am | IP Logged
@arpi yes jaldi se vihaan ko pata chal jaye and then he will handle that Dead ...you know isase accha marathi ka villan tha funny and usko easily handle kiya tha waha.bt here he is so dangerous ofcourse hindi daily soap mein kuch extra hee dikhate hai. Ouch

Edited by Renu111 - 24 December 2014 at 7:03am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top