Originally posted by adventurousman
You really want to know or just wanna mock?
1) There is God (the creator) but what that God is, we don't know
2) The concept of God is not the real God
3) Religion is man made hence its a conceptual God and different people have created different Gods and according to them, only their God is the rite one and that God demands certain rituals, tells you (in his book) what is rite and wrong and what to do or not or else, he'll burn you in hell
4) Religion creates fear. Its not a loving God but a fearing God. You've to fear him, worship him, do as he says or else, he is gonna burn you in hell or some other disaster.
5) Labels don't exist. A Muslim woman or a Hindu man, does not exist in reality. Same goes for being an Indian or Pakistani, these are not real, these are just labels created by our society and we've just accepted them.
6) Labels also have their own set of beliefs and ideas, that we've just believed in as true but they're not true. For e.g. seeing a pakistani muslim guy and having the belief that he is gonna betray you because he is a pakistani muslim guy. So first mistake is that you see a Pakistani, muslim guy, 2nd mistake is that you have other beliefs about that kind of person, so that kind of person will betray you, which again is not true.
7) We're all equal. What we've or what we can do or from which country we're or which God we believe in, none of this matters, these things only divide us human, they don't unite us
8) The creator (GOD) does not need our defense. He has created the universe and everything and you're gonna protect him from other human beings because they have a different opinion than you so you feel threatened? You're not defending God but just your beliefs. Its one person's belief vs another person's belief, nothing to do with God
9) We're all God's children and God is everywhere, we don't need to go to some other place to worship him so he can be satisfied (like he has a big ego, that needs satisfaction) and then accept our prayers and give us what we want or he won't be bothered.
10) Question everything, question everything they have thought you, it just might be false, ever questioned yourself? your beliefs? Its easy to point fingers outwards but we've to point fingers at ourselves and find out the truth (that is, if we want to)
11) We come naked in this world, shame is in our minds, nudism is not erotic but actually natural. If we're covering our bodies because we feel ashamed of it then what are we doing, really? Feel ashamed of our bodies? Feel ashamed of sex? Can have sex but can't accept that we're having sex as its taboo? Screw that
That's all I remember for now, hope that answers your questions