AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 04 July 2015 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bramcote46

Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by blue-ice

So one thread got closed and this thread turned into a hot bed for religious discussions .
For those who conveniently declare themselves to be peaceful is the joke of the century, why be an opportunist and prove yourself to be better , you or your faith is not under attack all the time so you can't really compare , and considering this fact the amount of bakwaas and criminal activities we get to hear by these saffron brigade is a joke , god forbid if there is ever an anti hindu wave for whatever reason then what will these guys do is unimaginable.

Now this is a big problem...Just because Hinduism is not under attack all the time...the Hindus lose their right to be offended or they lose their rights to protest even in a legal way?...like by suing in the court against what they think is wrong...? I don't understand this mentality...NO ONE IS CONDONING VIOLENCE or ILLEGAL WAYS...but now even peaceful ways and legal use of their rights will also not be allowed??ReallY??

And i said that becoz of that you can't really prove yourself to be more tolerant ( which is a popular trend nowadays) becoz you are not in same position , when did i say that you have no right to be offended or to protest . 

This is not a competition about the level of tolerance...but calling someone a NUT/MORON...just because something hurt their sentiments is not right if u cannot use it universally...I am guilty myself of this too but going to rectify it now.

Ofcourse saffron brigade are morons , they also have their numbers of deeds though small in numbers and  it just gets covered by their leaders who are in power ...you are mixing up saffron brigade doesn't mean aam janta who do peaceful and legal protest.

Yes, ppl die in Palestine, Indian muslims marches on streets, Mumbai attacks.. nah.. why bother? 

Bazigar Goldie
Bazigar
Bazigar

Posted: 04 July 2015 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
@bramcote 

ROFL Its hilarious cant help it with one comment what jaundiced view , when few see pakistan anywhere and everywhere. These people stay outside and see whoever close to them in terms of language and culture look down upon them like this. No one give bhaw to them but pak pak pak In fact just like pakistan politician abuse india these safron brigade in india also do the same by milking by taking baat baat pai pakistan pakistan. Jisko modi ko vote nahi dena hai pakistan chele jao , jisko yoga nahi karna hai pakistan chale jao , jisko beef khana pakistan chale jao , kya obssession hai this pak pak sun sun ke pak gaye hnu mai. As if these fanatics opened a pakistan tourist centre and taking bribe from pakistan tourism. BPeople went far away places from india but still such small thinking.such small thinking . what can i say. thats why safron brigade and green brigade compliment each other. As if these people are only hindu and only indian. who ever oppose them are get pakistan. Hope when sun rise it give show some light to them. pak pak pak pak ROFL
it seems like these safron brigade pollute mind of section of people not only in india but also outside. expect no one quto me , not want to indulge in all these crap discussion and please keep your NRI khud ke  ghar pai. 

bramcote two documentary of anand patwardhan and rakesh sharma well documented budding talibans  . their resurgence since last 20 years and influence  have a glance :

Edited by Bazigar - 04 July 2015 at 7:49pm
AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 04 July 2015 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChuglkhorBander

it is unfortunate but the term islam has become synonymous with terrorist and there is very difficult to separate these 2 now.

Very unfortunate. Its more unfortunate that they r killing their own ppl. And educated young generation will keep blind eyes on it. 

As they say... Its not tragic that bad guys do bad things, its tragic good guys do nothing abt it. 
AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 04 July 2015 at 7:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by AllBlacks1

Originally posted by Bazigar

saffron brigade are mausera bhai of green brigade. LOLt It is india thats why those fanatics get away if they were in say in a developed county then instead hounding teesta they would have chaki pissing pissing. and pissing. 

It is intriguing that he way NRI want a equal , justice, society in respective countries but in india they wish a rabid fanatic society where people kill each other in the name of religion. 

What do u know abt NRI world? When the world spans from where sun rises first-NZ and sets the last west coast of USA? What do u know? 

I tell u what... I know many Pakistanis who drive taxis (cabs as we say it here).. and when the Kiwi passenger asks where u from, they say "from India". And I said why? Coz they if we say pakistan, they asks to stop the taxi and call for another one. 

I dont wanna see saffron brigade to follow green brigade... but if the green guys think violence is their weapon and tolerance is others' weakness... they better study Gujarat riots followed by Godhra Kaand. 

And yes, Saffron guys will never compete with green guys... just open a newspaper of today and see what goin on in middle east... they r the green guys. 

Talking abt NRIs... we know India as much as we know country we live in. 

Try to learn.. dont assume. 

@ bold wow so this is called tolerance , tum chaar maro to hum 20 maarenge - well done  and then majority will go on denying it .

Its abt dont start violence.. coz even in police cross fire to eliminate the subject.. innocent ppl can die. 
AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 04 July 2015 at 7:51pm | IP Logged

@bramcote 

ROFL Its hilarious cant help it with one comment what jaundiced view , when few see pakistan anywhere and everywhere. These people stay outside and see whoever close to them in terms of language and culture look down upon them like this. No one give bhaw to them but pak pak pak In fact just like pakistan politician abuse india these safron brigade in india also do the same by milking by taking baat baat pai pakistan pakistan. Jisko modi ko vote nahi dena hai pakistan chele jao , jisko yoga nahi karna hai pakistan chale jao , jisko beef khana pakistan chale jao , kya obssession hai this pak pak sun sun ke pak gaye hnu mai. As if these fanatics opened a pakistan tourist centre and taking bribe from pakistan tourism. BPeople went far away places from india but still such small thinking.such small thinking . what can i say. thats why safron brigade and green brigade compliment each other. As if these people are only hindu and only indian. who ever oppose them are get pakistan. Hope when sun rise it give show some light to them. pak pak pak pak ROFL
it seems like these safron brigade pollute mind of section of people not only in india but also outside. expect no one quto me , not want to indulge in all these crap discussion and please keep your NRI khud ke  ghar pai. 

bramcote two documentary of anand patwardhan and rakesh sharma well documented budding talibans  . their resurgence since few years have a glance :

Daroo pee rakhi hai kya? 
LOL
Bazigar Goldie
Bazigar
Bazigar

Posted: 04 July 2015 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
jisko pk dekhna pakistan chale jao LOL
AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 04 July 2015 at 7:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by AllBlacks1

saffron brigade are mausera bhai of green brigade. LOLt It is india thats why those fanatics get away if they were in say in a developed county then instead hounding teesta they would have chaki pissing pissing. and pissing. 

It is intriguing that he way NRI want a equal , justice, society in respective countries but in india they wish a rabid fanatic society where people kill each other in the name of religion. 

What do u know abt NRI world? When the world spans from where sun rises first-NZ and sets the last west coast of USA? What do u know? 

I tell u what... I know many Pakistanis who drive taxis (cabs as we say it here).. and when the Kiwi passenger asks where u from, they say "from India". And I said why? Coz they if we say pakistan, they asks to stop the taxi and call for another one. 

I dont wanna see saffron brigade to follow green brigade... but if the green guys think violence is their weapon and tolerance is others' weakness... they better study Gujarat riots followed by Godhra Kaand. 

And yes, Saffron guys will never compete with green guys... just open a newspaper of today and see what goin on in middle east... they r the green guys. 

Talking abt NRIs... we know India as much as we know country we live in. 

Try to learn.. dont assume. 

@ bold wow so this is called tolerance , tum chaar maro to hum 20 maarenge - well done  and then majority will go on denying it .

It depends who starts it. Gujarat is peaceful ever since.. just like USA after 9/11. 
AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 04 July 2015 at 7:55pm | IP Logged

jisko pk dekhna pakistan chale jao LOL

Jisko Bajaragi dekhna hai Bharat aa jao. LOL

Ur comment doesnt even make sense.. PK did 340 Crs business in India.. knock knock on the head. 

Edited by AllBlacks1 - 04 July 2015 at 7:55pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index