India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

What msg did u get from PK? (Page 56)

AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 03 July 2015 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Even on this forum, where u expect educated young generation of ppl.. react so violently when some1 just mention the name Mohammad.. so much so.. they gang up and abuse that person and his wife.. and then laugh.. 

Can u even imagine.. malpractices of that religion.. like shooting 300 kids at point blank... or 2 sects of of their religion ppl shooting ppl randomly out of their holy places.. or entire middle east burning, or suicide bombers willing to kill innocents, or the planes parking into buildings? 

Too much to ask. Btw,I didnt feel hungry yesterday till 6 pm.. and then I had full meal. 

-Arsal- IF-Dazzler
-Arsal-
-Arsal-

Posted: 03 July 2015 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllBlacks1

Originally posted by -Arsal-

Originally posted by ChuglkhorBander

Just want to say that this is what a brilliant movie is about. It sparks debate , questions norms and makes you think/discuss.

According to your logic there was a brilliant cartoon from france that sparks debate. Think before u speak next time.

??

Some1 made a cartoon of a prophet and so many innocent ppl got killed. Figure that out. 

I know that. I meant what has that got to do with my post.
ChuglkhorBander Goldie

Posted: 03 July 2015 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ChuglkhorBander Goldie

Posted: 03 July 2015 at 8:27pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Antlers

Antlers IF-Sizzlerz
Antlers
Antlers

Posted: 03 July 2015 at 8:35pm | IP Logged

Even on this forum, where u expect educated young generation of ppl.. react so violently when some1 just mention the name Mohammad.. so much so.. they gang up and abuse that person and his wife.. and then laugh.. 

Can u even imagine.. malpractices of that religion.. like shooting 300 kids at point blank... or 2 sects of of their religion ppl shooting ppl randomly out of their holy places.. or entire middle east burning, or suicide bombers willing to kill innocents, or the planes parking into buildings? 

Too much to ask. Btw,I didnt feel hungry yesterday till 6 pm.. and then I had full meal. 

some people have made their religion a target for the whole world, feel sorry for common man who find it hard to get past airport security. Now should so many million people convert to any peaceful religion just so they can get a better life ?

I'm still trying to understand why in Islam and Judaism it is necessary to convert if you are not practicing that religion? 

I mean you're marrying someone because you want to be with them not because of them religion... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SalmankiJaan

-Arsal- IF-Dazzler
-Arsal-
-Arsal-

Posted: 03 July 2015 at 8:39pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=-Arsal-]Just want to say that this is what a brilliant movie is about. It sparks debate , questions norms and makes you think/discuss.

According to your logic there was a brilliant cartoon from france that sparks debate. Think before u speak next time.

Not being able to understand what it has to do with your post LOL
Loss of basic understanding is a common symptom when someone has no answer. Big smile

Err again what is point exactly??

The cartoons and their aftermath sparked a huge debate as well. On a whole lot of issues and it basically proved the point the religious fanaticism and religion in general is one of the biggest things that is wrong with this world. The sooner this whole crap gets erased from Human culture the better.

Edited by -Arsal- - 03 July 2015 at 8:53pm
AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 03 July 2015 at 8:48pm | IP Logged

some people have made their religion a target for the whole world, feel sorry for common man who find it hard to get past airport security. Now should so many million people convert to any peaceful religion just so they can get a better life ?

They like fight n kill OTHERS.. but when others r left.. they like to kill THEMSELVES.. 

When Mohammad is such a common name.. and there r many Mohammads who r assholes... they r ok with that.. but dare U say sketch a Mohammad. How ridiculous is that. I dont have a dog, if I did, I will name him Mohammad. Its a cute name. 

PPL convert for so many reasons.. either for food or at the talwar on the neck. But mostly they convert to belong to a community to violence. 

One religion shout out loud that "we r for peace and tolerance" Now I can understand there r fighting amongst themselves. If we cant have enemies, lets kill each others,, amen. 

Edited by AllBlacks1 - 03 July 2015 at 8:49pm
-Mr.CooL- IF-Addictz

Posted: 03 July 2015 at 8:49pm | IP Logged

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index