Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

What msg did u get from PK? (Page 55)

Resident_Evil IF-Dazzler
Resident_Evil
Resident_Evil

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adventurousman

Originally posted by Resident_Evil

After reading the nonsensical debate on the last page i just want to give my 2 cents.
I am a muslim, yet i found the movie to be highly insulting to the hindu religion. If i were hindu i would've been majorly pissed. Yet some of my hindu friends saw the movie on the same day and they said they didn't find it offensive, so there you go. 

It is not the fault of muslims that we take their religion seriously. If hindus also took their religion seriously they would've been storming the streets to protest this movie. I see Christians being silent when people make movies mocking Jesus. 

We don't tolerate this crap because for us our religion is everything and if others don't value their religion, thats their problem. 

hahaha, this is hilarious at the same time sad! That's exactly What PK was trying to say, to stop taking your religion so seriously but alas, keep taking it seriously and that will get u to jannah as promised Wink

Thank you very much. I think i am going to stick to taking my beliefs seriously. And i certainly dont appreciate your jibs about the jannah bit...were you trying to mock someones religion? Wink

adventurousman IF-Dazzler
adventurousman
adventurousman

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

After reading the nonsensical debate on the last page i just want to give my 2 cents.
I am a muslim, yet i found the movie to be highly insulting to the hindu religion. If i were hindu i would've been majorly pissed. Yet some of my hindu friends saw the movie on the same day and they said they didn't find it offensive, so there you go. 

It is not the fault of muslims that we take their religion seriously. If hindus also took their religion seriously they would've been storming the streets to protest this movie. I see Christians being silent when people make movies mocking Jesus. 

We don't tolerate this crap because for us our religion is everything and if others don't value their religion, thats their problem. 

hahaha, this is hilarious at the same time sad! That's exactly What PK was trying to say, to stop taking your religion so seriously but alas, keep taking it seriously and that will get u to jannah as promised Wink

Thank you very much. I think i am going to stick to taking my beliefs seriously. And i certainly dont appreciate your jibs about the jannah bit...were you trying to mock someones religion? Wink

haha, you know, I was born in a muslim family but as PK said 'reject kardiya' Wink

and u know why? Because it doesn't make sense to me and in short, I just don't know. Either u believe in God and then ofc in your version of God or you don't. In both cases, u don't know GOD

and then people fight over their beliefs, they're not fighting over God, they're fighting over their beliefs, they're fighting over who is rite and who is wrong and ofc, they're rite and people who agree on the same stuff are rite too so they form a group and the bigger the group, the more neurotic it gets.

So now what do we have? Muslims fighting with jews, christians fighting with hindus or some other group and for what? To defend their god? Does God needs your defense or mine? We're always defending our beliefs, nothing more, nothing less and are those beliefs true?

Lets say they're true but if you don't know it, is it true for you? Lets say Allah exists and he is the real God and whatever is written in Quran is true but do you know it? No, you don't. You only believe in it.

There is literally no difference between you and a hindu or an atheist. You might think there is but there isn't! Just different people with different belief systems, who in the end don't know Wink

I feel, people should have the courage to come to a point where they admit they don't know, then they can actually investigate and find out but if u already think and believe that you know then that means you've already concluded and your beliefs gives you comfort because u don't have to go out there and search for truth. You already think you know and u do so because that's easy than actually admitting that you don't know and then finding out.

So u want to conclude and not stay in confusion because that gives u comfort but staying in confusion will lead u to knowing but u don't want to know, u only want to conclude, u only want to believe in God, u don't want to KNOW GOD

and what I find funny is that people believe in their version of god, why doesn't a muslim believe in a hindu god? Its because he was conditioned to believe in his god, that's why he believes in it and people don't see anything wrong with this LOL

not that believing in a hindu god will get u closer to God but its still funny and all these points were addressed in PK and as he says in the end 'I don't know anything about God'

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Arsal-

Resident_Evil IF-Dazzler
Resident_Evil
Resident_Evil

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

haha, you know, I was born in a muslim family but as PK said 'reject kardiya' Wink

and u know why? Because it doesn't make sense to me and in short, I just don't know. Either u believe in God and then ofc in your version of God or you don't. In both cases, u don't know GOD

and then people fight over their beliefs, they're not fighting over God, they're fighting over their beliefs, they're fighting over who is rite and who is wrong and ofc, they're rite and people who agree on the same stuff are rite too so they form a group and the bigger the group, the more neurotic it gets.

So now what do we have? Muslims fighting with jews, christians fighting with hindus or some other group and for what? To defend their god? Does God needs your defense or mine? We're always defending our beliefs, nothing more, nothing less and are those beliefs true?

Lets say they're true but if you don't know it, is it true for you? Lets say Allah exists and he is the real God and whatever is written in Quran is true but do you know it? No, you don't. You only believe in it.

There is literally no difference between you and a hindu or an atheist. You might think there is but there isn't! Just different people with different belief systems, who in the end don't know Wink

I feel, people should have the courage to come to a point where they admit they don't know, then they can actually investigate and find out but if u already think and believe that you know then that means you've already concluded and your beliefs gives you comfort because u don't have to go out there and search for truth. You already think you know and u do so because that's easy than actually admitting that you don't know and then finding out.

So u want to conclude and not stay in confusion because that gives u comfort but staying in confusion will lead u to knowing but u don't want to know, u only want to conclude, u only want to believe in God, u don't want to KNOW GOD

and what I find funny is that people believe in their version of god, why doesn't a muslim believe in a hindu god? Its because he was conditioned to believe in his god, that's why he believes in it and people don't see anything wrong with this LOL

not that believing in a hindu god will get u closer to God but its still funny and all these points were addressed in PK and as he says in the end 'I don't know anything about God'

I am sorry i am not about to read all of this #Ain'tNobodyGotTimeForThat.

So after reading the first line i'll just say "good for you". Clap
adventurousman IF-Dazzler
adventurousman
adventurousman

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 5:56am | IP Logged
haha, that is your comeback Clap

if u don't have time, don't even come here posting, u know, waste of time LOL

ChuglkhorBander Goldie

Posted: 03 July 2015 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ChuglkhorBander Goldie

Posted: 03 July 2015 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Arsal- IF-Dazzler
-Arsal-
-Arsal-

Posted: 03 July 2015 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChuglkhorBander

Originally posted by -Arsal-

Just want to say that this is what a brilliant movie is about. It sparks debate , questions norms and makes you think/discuss.

According to your logic there was a brilliant cartoon from france that sparks debate. Think before u speak next time.

??
AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 03 July 2015 at 7:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ChuglkhorBander

Just want to say that this is what a brilliant movie is about. It sparks debate , questions norms and makes you think/discuss.

According to your logic there was a brilliant cartoon from france that sparks debate. Think before u speak next time.

??

Some1 made a cartoon of a prophet and so many innocent ppl got killed. Figure that out. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index