Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

What msg did u get from PK? (Page 54)

Truth10 Goldie

Posted: 15 February 2015 at 10:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

adventurousman IF-Dazzler
adventurousman
adventurousman

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
We can't write off ranbir kapoor as he just gave a 300cr movie last year Wink

yes, this is his movie (with 1 min screen time) but Roy isn't with 50min screen time LOL
dhartiamber IF-Dazzler
dhartiamber
dhartiamber

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adventurousman

We can't write off ranbir kapoor as he just gave a 300cr movie last year Wink

yes, this is his movie (with 1 min screen time) but Roy isn't with 50min screen time LOL

PK is Ranbir's movie and Roy is not. LOL When roy opened to 9 cr all his fans were calling it his film when it started to sink they blamed it on arjun rampal and jacqueline. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adventurousman

bbsai IF-Rockerz
bbsai
bbsai

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Just my opinion:

I liked Akshay Kumar's "oh my God" movie better than PK.
I could not watch PK in just one sitting.
It was awkward to watch the movie with parents or with my kid (not sure if the kid understood it or not) because of those dancing cars scenes and a few other such scenes.

Over all, the movie got more credit than it deserved.
There are so many other movies where aliens are portrayed much different than this.
The whole aliens and them being better than humans is just subjective.

PK movie appeared to be very judgmental while "oh my God" movie was comparatively sweet.

Edited by bbsai - 16 May 2015 at 1:51pm

grounder

Resident_Evil IF-Dazzler
Resident_Evil
Resident_Evil

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
After reading the nonsensical debate on the last page i just want to give my 2 cents.
I am a muslim, yet i found the movie to be highly insulting to the hindu religion. If i were hindu i would've been majorly pissed. Yet some of my hindu friends saw the movie on the same day and they said they didn't find it offensive, so there you go. 

It is not the fault of muslims that we take their religion seriously. If hindus also took their religion seriously they would've been storming the streets to protest this movie. I see Christians being silent when people make movies mocking Jesus. 

We don't tolerate this crap because for us our religion is everything and if others don't value their religion, thats their problem. 
adventurousman IF-Dazzler
adventurousman
adventurousman

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resident_Evil

After reading the nonsensical debate on the last page i just want to give my 2 cents.
I am a muslim, yet i found the movie to be highly insulting to the hindu religion. If i were hindu i would've been majorly pissed. Yet some of my hindu friends saw the movie on the same day and they said they didn't find it offensive, so there you go. 

It is not the fault of muslims that we take their religion seriously. If hindus also took their religion seriously they would've been storming the streets to protest this movie. I see Christians being silent when people make movies mocking Jesus. 

We don't tolerate this crap because for us our religion is everything and if others don't value their religion, thats their problem. 

hahaha, this is hilarious at the same time sad! That's exactly What PK was trying to say, to stop taking your religion so seriously but alas, keep taking it seriously and that will get u to jannah as promised Wink

-Arsal-

-Arsal- IF-Dazzler
-Arsal-
-Arsal-

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Just want to say that this is what a brilliant movie is about. It sparks debate , questions norms and makes you think/discuss.
Go through this thread. It is a brilliant read apart from the total fiasco on the last few pages. 

Some of the most brilliant posts that I have read on here are a part of this thread. Fantantic views shared by Truth, Return to Hades, Adventurousman, Dabang4life, Blue Ice, MyselfWink and many others. Sorry If I forgot to mention your name.

Edited by -Arsal- - 16 May 2015 at 2:15pm

adventurousman

-Arsal- IF-Dazzler
-Arsal-
-Arsal-

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adventurousman

Originally posted by Resident_Evil

hahaha, this is hilarious at the same time sad! That's exactly What PK was trying to say, to stop taking your religion so seriously but alas, keep taking it seriously and that will get u to jannah as promised Wink

+1.

I loved the movie for another reason though. Well it was great apart from it as well but that was just the icing on the cake.

adventurousman

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index