Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

What msg did u get from PK? (Page 53)

-Arsal- IF-Dazzler
-Arsal-
-Arsal-

Posted: 07 February 2015 at 3:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gubbara.

A practicing muslim like amir is going to preach us what's wrong with our religion? GIVE US A BREAK!!!

The movie is written, directed, produced by Raj Kumar Hirani. Abhijat helped him in writing the script while VVC produced the whole thing with him. AAMIR IS JUST THE ACTOR PORTRAYING THE ROLE.

He has no right whatsoever to question or mock others on their beliefs when he himself went to perform hajj and advised everyone to do so unfailingly. He is a believer. If he can ridicule 100cr of US then why cannt we do the same to amir and his beliefs?

You can. Who is stopping you?? Aamir??

Dont bring the sympathy card by saying Amir being the muslim is the one and only reason for people not liking the movie. It maynot be the sole reason but is certainly one of the reasons too.

No Idea what you are trying to say here...

And questioning AMIR and his intentions doesnt mean we are against all the muslims. But whoever is supporting him will be questioned too.. And Why not? Tum karo toh ras leela aur hum karein toh characteer dheela?

From where did Muslims come into this. Was the movie glorifying Islam?? Were they showing Islam/Muslims to be better than Hindus/Hinduism?? No. The movie mocked/targeted Religion in general. So what the point of this hogwash?? At-least come up with a solid argument.

Case is not closed unless and until Amir clarifies his stand behind the complete mockery he has made of hindu beliefs. If he has guts he should come out with an interview explaining all the questions people have for him. He wasnt just an actor in the movie but was involved in all aspects of film making. He wasnt paid salary but was a partner in profit sharing as per komal nahta. He has A LOT to answer before we close the case!Smile

He was only THE ACTOR in the movie. The movie mocked every religion. The fact the Hinduism was the central point of the movie was because it was aimed at a country that is dominated by that religion. PK came as non believer in God/ Religion and left as one too.  Hope its clear now.

Edited by Arsal-AK - 07 February 2015 at 3:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

don12adventurousman

-Arsal- IF-Dazzler
-Arsal-
-Arsal-

Posted: 07 February 2015 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dabang4life

You are right.. Why dont you go one step forward and gather all the Muslims send them to pakistan... You know that really helped around 70 years ago..then it will be all the nation of Hindus.. Clearly you think any muslim that is born in India raised there...are not Indians.. For you it is still 1940s nothing changed.. You didn't learn any thing from history..
U probably haven't even watched the movie. If you did then you don't have the IQ to get the real message.. Just insult and blame the Muslim actor who had nothing to do with the movie beside acting in it.. He wasn't the one who wrote the script, story, or produced the movie. It was the Hindu writer, producer and director..I wonder if ajay or akshay (who I don't think would pull the Pk charactor off anyways)did the movie.. What your reaction would have been?? I just love people like you who would not miss any chance to insult other people's religion..who always feel victim or act like a victim thinking that everyone in the world is against them.. No get your head out of your azz.. It is you.. Not them.

Finally the message i got from the movie.. And this is something that pk mentions at the end of the movie.. There is real God..and the God that other people teach us about..you could follow those people blindley or the right thing and findout yourself.

You have nothing to say.. u know I amright.. so u have chose to ignored the points that I made..

what else I can expect from religious extreme Ko Ko's like urself.. Hey I have been fighting and questioning ur kind all my life.. I have yet to meet one who hasn't disappointed me..

what I have noticed is that u havebeen offended not because of the content of the movie but because of the fact that pk is played by a muslim actor. it sounds like if pK was played bya hindu actor.. u wouldn't be offended at all..

So it is you who is trying to make this in to a religious war since you have the IQ of a 3 years old to get the real message behind the movie..

I have not been offended by any of those Cartoons. Only extreme crazy people like urself find these cartoons offensive. the only sad part about the whole French and cartoon saga is that.. a bunch of great artists.. people who could have used those skills to contribute to better things in life.. lost their lives... But hey what do you know about art and artists.. if it was up to you... we would still be living in stone age..

All I see is you ignoring and dodging my question.. I asked you 2 times.. Would you be offended if PK was played by a Hindu actor?? Why don't you answer that question.. All you R doing is what ur kind does the best.. When the question is asked.. You go around in circles.. Try to change the subject..

If anything I feel sorry for you.. You have been brain washed by those baabas.. your kind is like robot.. Blindely following without questioning anything..

When did I make fun of your religion?? When did make fun of any religion for that matter?? All I said is it is wrong to follow these mullahs and baabas blindly..

Keep in mind 9/11 11/26 were by extreme people like yourself who is out to save their believes.. So before you accuse anyone of anything.. Just look at yourself..

Brilliant, brilliant posts @dabang4life.ClapClap Pure owanage.
ChuglkhorBander Goldie

Posted: 07 February 2015 at 7:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gubbara.

Gubbara. Goldie
Gubbara.
Gubbara.

Posted: 07 February 2015 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arsal-AK

Originally posted by Gubbara.

A practicing muslim like amir is going to preach us what's wrong with our religion? GIVE US A BREAK!!!

The movie is written, directed, produced by Raj Kumar Hirani. Abhijat helped him in writing the script while VVC produced the whole thing with him. AAMIR IS JUST THE ACTOR PORTRAYING THE ROLE.

He has no right whatsoever to question or mock others on their beliefs when he himself went to perform hajj and advised everyone to do so unfailingly. He is a believer. If he can ridicule 100cr of US then why cannt we do the same to amir and his beliefs?

You can. Who is stopping you?? Aamir??

Dont bring the sympathy card by saying Amir being the muslim is the one and only reason for people not liking the movie. It maynot be the sole reason but is certainly one of the reasons too.

No Idea what you are trying to say here...

And questioning AMIR and his intentions doesnt mean we are against all the muslims. But whoever is supporting him will be questioned too.. And Why not? Tum karo toh ras leela aur hum karein toh characteer dheela?

From where did Muslims come into this. Was the movie glorifying Islam?? Were they showing Islam/Muslims to be better than Hindus/Hinduism?? No. The movie mocked/targeted Religion in general. So what the point of this hogwash?? At-least come up with a solid argument.

Case is not closed unless and until Amir clarifies his stand behind the complete mockery he has made of hindu beliefs. If he has guts he should come out with an interview explaining all the questions people have for him. He wasnt just an actor in the movie but was involved in all aspects of film making. He wasnt paid salary but was a partner in profit sharing as per komal nahta. He has A LOT to answer before we close the case!Smile

He was only THE ACTOR in the movie. The movie mocked every religion. The fact the Hinduism was the central point of the movie was because it was aimed at a country that is dominated by that religion. PK came as non believer in God/ Religion and left as one too.  Hope its clear now.

Addressing the last part only coz I am bored of this debate now...

First of all, Amir gets involved in every step of the film making and profit sharing. So he is not mere ACTOR who has no control over script n all. He makes changes as per his preference and sensibilities.and that's known to even someone who's born yesterday...

Secondly, you said Hinduism was the central point coz of majority follows Hinduism. 
There are huge numbers almost 25 cr muslims in india and double of that in Bangladesh, Pakistan,shrilanka and elsewhere in South Asia where Bollywood movies are the first preference over their own movies maybe? Bollywood has reach beyond india and the overseas numbers prove that. So don't bullshit on hindu being the majority Is the reason for the focus being given to their faith only. And when india is a secular country why are you playing a minority-majority card here? Don't you want equall treatment for all in a SECULAR DEMOCRACY? IF not, then I guess we better go ahead and declare india to be a HINDU RASHTRAEmbarrassed

Coming back to PK, if he has problems with god men, why didn't he put a question mark on his own beliefs whose only source is ONE SUCH GODMAN and THE ONLY BOOK that is said to be From THE ONLY ONE GOD that he wants us to believe in? Do people of this century really believe that  each n every word in that book came from THE ONLY CREATOR?

Why didn't he put a question mark on JESUS who's also one of the GODMAN billions others follow in india and elsewhere?

There are many genuine GODMAN we have and then there those few cheater ones but atleast don't radicalize their followers to kill others like those from the other faiths do. 

Then other less important issues such as...

Going to temples nearby or miles away is not OK coz Appearently god only resides in Mecca?LOL
Feeding the cows is not OK. But killing them isOuch

Idol worship is not OK but worshipping one man and taking each n every word of his and killing whoever disrespects him is OK?

Couldn't he find one genuine GODMAN who could've answered all the questions on Hinduism?

Pakistanis are good hearted people but Hindus are fools? Couldn't he show one good thing about Hindus and their faith? 

Lastly, We don't have a dictator god and neither do we want one such god. If I want to pray to earth, water, air, fire, sun, planets, trees, animals and everything that has a touch of that creator, I don't see why PK has Problem with it? Believe in ONE CREATOR but not HIS CREATION?  Silly

These are a few questions WE HINDUS have for AMIR and I hope HE clears them soon.Smile

Edited by Gubbara. - 07 February 2015 at 11:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AllBlacks1

AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 07 February 2015 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
@ Gubbara, I agree with U on most things, just leave the "Aamir is muslim" angle. Raju Hirani is the centre of whole PK movie and its content and intent. 
Aamir is probably the most patriotic Khan out there in BW. He comes from Maulana Aazad's family. Watch his Sarfarosh where he plays Hindu cop who had a brain storming dialogs @ muslims and Pakistanis and Hindus and India. Or Earth.. in which he plays muslim character who turns out to be a killer just sake of his religion. 

Who in BW wud dare to put up a show like SMJ? Yes, some ppl wud say it shows India in bad lights but the issues r real and then focus in the end on solutions... at least awareness. Aamir doesn't need to prove how patriotic he is. 

It's not Aamir, its Raju Hirani and VVC who r more responsible. I think they r Hindus.. if they really dont know that. 

There have been many controversial movies in past. eg.. Jodha Akbar- in which Rajput raja-maharajs surrender to Akbar's threat like spineless cowards.. I was on another forum those days.. the Rajput community took BIG offense to that.. and I sided with the members who were against this "twisting the history" by Ashu G. Also, Jodhabai's real name to how she was forced to get married.. aslo had big debates. Nobody asked HR or Aish to answer. Its abt content and even tho I m HR fan, I got the point of Rajput community. The community that wud prefer to die in battlefield than surrender. 

The same HR also played misguided muslim youth who turns to terrorism in Fiza and MK. Is it coz he'z Hindu? 

I had problems with Ram-leela "title" and "content" that was insulting. SLB is responsible for that, not the actors r Hindu, muslim or Sikh. 

This topic has gone into all kinds of directions. Plz, stick with the real issue. 

In general, controversial and masala movies become HITs and its like eggs on our faces. If ppl of India wanna watch such craps ... what can we do? 

Just say "Sarvarisht shu Shanti'r Bhavatu"

Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmila-Tulips-

Gubbara. Goldie
Gubbara.
Gubbara.

Posted: 07 February 2015 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllBlacks1

@ Gubbara, I agree with U on most things, just leave the "Aamir is muslim" angle. Raju Hirani is the centre of whole PK movie and its content and intent. 
Aamir is probably the most patriotic Khan out there in BW. He comes from Maulana Aazad's family. Watch his Sarfarosh where he plays Hindu cop who had a brain storming dialogs @ muslims and Pakistanis and Hindus and India. Or Earth.. in which he plays muslim character who turns out to be a killer just sake of his religion. 

Who in BW wud dare to put up a show like SMJ? Yes, some ppl wud say it shows India in bad lights but the issues r real and then focus in the end on solutions... at least awareness. Aamir doesn't need to prove how patriotic he is. 

It's not Aamir, its Raju Hirani and VVC who r more responsible. I think they r Hindus.. if they really dont know that. 

There have been many controversial movies in past. eg.. Jodha Akbar- in which Rajput raja-maharajs surrender to Akbar's threat like spineless cowards.. I was on another forum those days.. the Rajput community took BIG offense to that.. and I sided with the members who were against this "twisting the history" by Ashu G. Also, Jodhabai's real name to how she was forced to get married.. aslo had big debates. Nobody asked HR or Aish to answer. Its abt content and even tho I m HR fan, I got the point of Rajput community. The community that wud prefer to die in battlefield than surrender. 

The same HR also played misguided muslim youth who turns to terrorism in Fiza and MK. Is it coz he'z Hindu? 

I had problems with Ram-leela "title" and "content" that was insulting. SLB is responsible for that, not the actors r Hindu, muslim or Sikh. 

This topic has gone into all kinds of directions. Plz, stick with the real issue. 

In general, controversial and masala movies become HITs and its like eggs on our faces. If ppl of India wanna watch such craps ... what can we do? 

Just say "Sarvarisht shu Shanti'r Bhavatu"

Smile

I have a simple rule.

You question my beliefs and I will question yours.

Amir is a believer and he has mocked the faith of 100cr. Of US. Why cannt I ask few questions to him on his beliefs? Why why why? Coz he is a MUSLIM Ihe gets special previlage and I don't coz I am from majority religion? Wacko

I am questioning Amir coz his fans keep defending his stand on Hindus and Hinduism.  When they will stop propagating his views on us I too will stop asking questions on their idol and their beliefs.

Forgot to add, mauled aazad maybe a patriot and high morale person but Amir is a doubtful case. He was seen with terrorists sympathizers and supporters known for anti india activities. He was someone who abandoned his own parents, brother, wife, kids and a kid from other woman. That pretty much makes him a shitty human. Doesn't it?LOL

Edited by Gubbara. - 07 February 2015 at 1:22pm
ChuglkhorBander Goldie

Posted: 07 February 2015 at 5:02pm | IP Logged

Truth10 Goldie

Posted: 08 February 2015 at 9:08pm | IP Logged

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index