Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

What msg did u get from PK? (Page 51)

dabang4life Goldie
dabang4life
dabang4life

Posted: 29 January 2015 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChuglkhorBander

pseudo secular terrorist loving people are growing in bollywood. On one hand this country is killing our people on border, on other hand we should give job to them in our movies and they earn millions, still make fun of our religion and our culture. This stops now ...

You are right.. Why dont you go one step forward and gather all the Muslims send them to pakistan... You know that really helped around 70 years ago..then it will be all the nation of Hindus.. Clearly you think any muslim that is born in India raised there...are not Indians.. For you it is still 1940s nothing changed.. You didn't learn any thing from history..
U probably haven't even watched the movie. If you did then you don't have the IQ to get the real message.. Just insult and blame the Muslim actor who had nothing to do with the movie beside acting in it.. He wasn't the one who wrote the script, story, or produced the movie. It was the Hindu writer, producer and director..I wonder if ajay or akshay (who I don't think would pull the Pk charactor off anyways)did the movie.. What your reaction would have been?? I just love people like you who would not miss any chance to insult other people's religion..who always feel victim or act like a victim thinking that everyone in the world is against them.. No get your head out of your azz.. It is you.. Not them.

Finally the message i got from the movie.. And this is something that pk mentions at the end of the movie.. There is real God..and the God that other people teach us about..you could follow those people blindley or the right thing and findout yourself.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-StrAnGer-I_M_SultaN

ChuglkhorBander Goldie

Posted: 29 January 2015 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Truth10

dabang4life Goldie
dabang4life
dabang4life

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 1:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dabang4life

pseudo secular terrorist loving people are growing in bollywood. On one hand this country is killing our people on border, on other hand we should give job to them in our movies and they earn millions, still make fun of our religion and our culture. This stops now ...

You are right.. Why dont you go one step forward and gather all the Muslims send them to pakistan... You know that really helped around 70 years ago..then it will be all the nation of Hindus.. Clearly you think any muslim that is born in India raised there...are not Indians.. For you it is still 1940s nothing changed.. You didn't learn any thing from history..
U probably haven't even watched the movie. If you did then you don't have the IQ to get the real message.. Just insult and blame the Muslim actor who had nothing to do with the movie beside acting in it.. He wasn't the one who wrote the script, story, or produced the movie. It was the Hindu writer, producer and director..I wonder if ajay or akshay (who I don't think would pull the Pk charactor off anyways)did the movie.. What your reaction would have been?? I just love people like you who would not miss any chance to insult other people's religion..who always feel victim or act like a victim thinking that everyone in the world is against them.. No get your head out of your azz.. It is you.. Not them.

Finally the message i got from the movie.. And this is something that pk mentions at the end of the movie.. There is real God..and the God that other people teach us about..you could follow those people blindley or the right thing and findout yourself.

Your post is based on an assumption what I am thinking, basically none of what you said makes any sense so I am not going to give you any reply.

Just read this. Who is more hypocrite who can make fun of other religions in the name of art, and when someone does the same thing to you, then act like cry babies. Must feel like a slap on your face.

http://www.mid-day.com/articles/mumbai-editor-held-for-reprinting-charlie-hebdos-controversial-cartoon-of-prophet-mohammed/15950150

You have nothing to say.. u know I am right..  so u have chose to ignored the points that I made..

what else I can expect from religious extreme Ko Ko's like urself.. Hey I have been fighting and questioning ur kind  all my life.. I have yet to meet one who hasn't disappointed me..

what I have noticed is that u have been offended not because of the content of the movie but because of the fact that pk is played by a muslim actor. it sounds like if pK was played by a hindu actor.. u wouldn't be offended at all..

So it is you who is trying  to make this in to a religious war  since you have the IQ of a 3 years old to get the real message behind the movie..

I have not been offended by any of those Cartoons. Only extreme crazy people like urself find these cartoons offensive. the only sad part about the whole French and cartoon saga is that.. a bunch of great artists.. people who could have used those skills to contribute to better things in life.. lost their lives... But hey what do you know about art and artists.. if it was up to you... we would still be living in stone age..

Edited by dabang4life - 30 January 2015 at 1:22am
ChuglkhorBander Goldie

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 5:28am | IP Logged

dabang4life Goldie
dabang4life
dabang4life

Posted: 31 January 2015 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

Your post is based on an assumption what I am thinking, basically none of what you said makes any sense so I am not going to give you any reply.

Just read this. Who is more hypocrite who can make fun of other religions in the name of art, and when someone does the same thing to you, then act like cry babies. Must feel like a slap on your face.

http://www.mid-day.com/articles/mumbai-editor-held-for-reprinting-charlie-hebdos-controversial-cartoon-of-prophet-mohammed/15950150

</div>
<div>

You have nothing to say.. u know I amright.. so u have chose to ignored the points that I made..

what else I can expect from religious extreme Ko Ko's like urself.. Hey I have been fighting and questioning ur kind all my life.. I have yet to meet one who hasn't disappointed me..

what I have noticed is that u havebeen offended not because of the content of the movie but because of the fact that pk is played by a muslim actor. it sounds like if pK was played bya hindu actor.. u wouldn't be offended at all..

So it is you who is trying to make this in to a religious war since you have the IQ of a 3 years old to get the real message behind the movie..

I have not been offended by any of those Cartoons. Only extreme crazy people like urself find these cartoons offensive. the only sad part about the whole French and cartoon saga is that.. a bunch of great artists.. people who could have used those skills to contribute to better things in life.. lost their lives... But hey what do you know about art and artists.. if it was up to you... we would still be living in stone age..

Your post is once again based on assumption of what I might be thinking or what might be my opinion, none of which I said and comes form your imagination. Your disappointment comes from within you and brainwashing you recieved in all the years of your life, which is why you have lost touch with reality. And you have clearly mentioned you are against freedom of expression towards your religion but you are ok with making fun of any other religion. I think it is pathetic way to be such a big hypocrite. This type of extremist behavior and support to terrorist element leads to problems in the world like 9/11 and 26/11 and Charlie hebdo attack and thousand others and we all know who is responsible

All I see is you ignoring and dodging my question.. I asked you 2 times.. Would you be offended if PK was played by a Hindu actor?? Why don't you answer that question.. All you R doing is what ur kind does the best.. When the question is asked.. You go around in circles.. Try to change the subject..

If anything I feel sorry for you.. You have been brain washed by those baabas.. your kind is like robot.. Blindely following without questioning anything..

When did I make fun of your religion?? When did make fun of any religion for that matter?? All I said is it is wrong to follow these mullahs and baabas blindly..

Keep in mind 9/11 11/26 were by extreme people like yourself who is out to save their believes.. So before you accuse anyone of anything.. Just look at yourself..

-Arsal-

ChuglkhorBander Goldie

Posted: 31 January 2015 at 9:13pm | IP Logged

Gubbara.

Gubbara. Goldie
Gubbara.
Gubbara.

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 9:24am | IP Logged

PK movie has identified hidden sleepers in bollywood. they are all in public eye now, their reality is in open. time for changes
AS per dabang guy you belong to the same category as al-qaida, ISIS, mujahidin et al.

Are you part of similar orgs which i could also join? like Al-bander-e-hindustan or ISCB(Indian State of Chugalkhor Banders), Al-banderuddin or something like that?Embarrassed

ChuglkhorBander Goldie

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index