Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

What msg did u get from PK? (Page 50)

Gubbara. Goldie
Gubbara.
Gubbara.

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dabhlover

nothing against any religion is there in PK. 
same msg what OMG has conveyed but in a different way. 

but yeah PK is definitely a nightmare for those dhongi babas LOL
who take money in the name of god!

so basically 'work is worship' is the msg they have tried to convey to ppl .

i wonder why did ppl protest so muchShocked

50 pages ho gaye ab toh explain kar karke. Phir se poori ramkahani sun na pasand karoge ya phir in short chalega?

-PiKaChu- IF-Sizzlerz
-PiKaChu-
-PiKaChu-

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
god peeps its just a movie... why take it seriously...it was entertaining. 
watch it and forget it...like fairy tale 
Gubbara. Goldie
Gubbara.
Gubbara.

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

Just a movie ya just a cartoon keh kar hamare jale pe namak kyo rakh rhe ho?Cry

-PiKaChu- IF-Sizzlerz
-PiKaChu-
-PiKaChu-

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gubbara.

nothing against any religion is there in PK. 
same msg what OMG has conveyed but in a different way. 

but yeah PK is definitely a nightmare for those dhongi babas LOL
who take money in the name of god!

so basically 'work is worship' is the msg they have tried to convey to ppl .

i wonder why did ppl protest so muchShocked

50 pages ho gaye ab toh explain kar karke. Phir se poori ramkahani sun na pasand karoge ya phir in short chalega?

i dont want to listen to any ram kahani..thank youLOL

as i have watched the movie... the makers have just tried to convey tat instead of investing on those dhongi babas..just have utmost faith in god and do what you can do...

AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gubbara.

Just a movie ya just a cartoon keh kar hamare jale pe namak kyo rakh rhe ho?Cry

Yeah, its just a cartoon.. forget it. Go and discover all Hindu Gods and Godesses posters as titled 'missing" and add one cartoon to that line saying 'Mohammad missing". 

And see the reactions// LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

The_Alchemist.Gubbara.DriftInfinitely_barbie

ChuglkhorBander Goldie

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shivani_4u_barbieAllBlacks1

-enchanted- IF-Dazzler
-enchanted-
-enchanted-

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Frankly I didnt get any message. The only 5 minutes that made impact on me was perhaps the Sonu nigam song when Aamir is all bewildered and helpless about which God to worship and tries everything to get back his locket. But besides that did anything else touch me? Nothing. And then I have so many issues with the movie. I am not against depicting flaws of Hinduism, but it should be done with some brains. The most crucial part, the Baba -Aamir debate was juvenile to say the very least. The whole debate got focussed on whether his prediction regarding a person turns out to be true or false. If prediction is false, he is a fraud; and if its true he is truthful. What impeccable logic!! Is this the way you prove someone a fake. They could have revealed how Baba was misusing the belief of people for his personal gains. He is taking money from innocent people and buying properties and bungalows for himself. Yes its simplistic, but atleast its sensible and logical. Also Aamirs dialogue toBaba that you thought that he is a Muslim so he would cheat didnt sit well with me. When you are targetting a flaws of a religion, atleast be neutral to others rather than glorifying one at cost of others. It seemed like movie was trying to imply, that Hindus think Muslims are Cheats and dishonest but they are not. And if it was not that, then that dialogue was not needed. Infact that whole India Pak angle of Anu Sushant looked like a ploy to preach. Again I am not targetting any religion, but only saying that the sham that these Babas run in name of Hinduism could have been exposed in a more logical, sensible and less controversial manner.Even that sequence of actor dressed as Shivji hiding from Aamir was not funny but OTT and stretched out after a point.

Then there were other flwas too. That marriage joke was again so stupid. If people hide condoms, why do they celebrate marriage so publicly to announce to everyone that they are having sex tonight. I was aghast at that logic. Marriage celebration is not about having sex. Its about the fact that two people are embarking on a new journey, making each other a integral part of their lives and going to share a life and family together. And the dialogue, Jo dar gaya, wo mandir gaya was so generalizing. Perhaps its true for a section of students, but for general devotees, they visit temple not just in fear but also to share happiness, to convey gratitude, to apologise, in times of distress and hopelessness. And infact it was the issue with whole movie. Over simplifying and over generalizing things just to make a point.

Edited by -enchanted- - 27 January 2015 at 8:07pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

The_Alchemist.WhiteNights.Padfoot_ProngsAllBlacks1

Truth10 Goldie

Posted: 28 January 2015 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index