Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

   
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

What msg did u get from PK? (Page 45)

AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Joined: 30 October 2013
Posts: 13415

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Whatever message I got, I have forgotten it by now. 

Good for u! That was the real msg.. forget it! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gubbara.

Gubbara. Goldie
Gubbara.
Gubbara.

Joined: 19 September 2014
Posts: 1541

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllBlacks1

Originally posted by Gubbara.

Originally posted by AllBlacks1

I didnt have to.. I always made sure.. its dark, remote area, closed windows, clothes inside the car and engine and AC or heater is on.. depends on season. Wink

And i hope all PK supporters also learned the same as what you have from dancing car ROFL

Be aware of aliens b4 making ur car dance! Yup, good msg! LOL
That's right! beware of aliens and not police  who are always known to enter during climax(in the movies) with a strong reliable stick to shove up where belongs.!Cry


Gubbara. Goldie
Gubbara.
Gubbara.

Joined: 19 September 2014
Posts: 1541

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Whatever message I got, I have forgotten it by now. 
This answer doesnt suit you.

Say something intellectualLOL
I_M_SultaN IF-Addictz
I_M_SultaN
I_M_SultaN

Joined: 13 November 2012
Posts: 61473

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
to chorofiy money from dancing car Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Gubbara.-Tulips-AllBlacks1

Gubbara. Goldie
Gubbara.
Gubbara.

Joined: 19 September 2014
Posts: 1541

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Blue ice ji kaha gayee?
har thread pe gubbara ko PK ke uper ghasit te rehte hai aur jab mein yaha itna kuch bolne ko tayar hun toh woh gayab ho gayee...

worry not...itne jaldi picha chodne walo me se mein nahi hun...phir kabhi dekh loongi!!
AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Joined: 30 October 2013
Posts: 13415

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gubbara.

Originally posted by AllBlacks1

Originally posted by Gubbara.

Originally posted by AllBlacks1

I didnt have to.. I always made sure.. its dark, remote area, closed windows, clothes inside the car and engine and AC or heater is on.. depends on season. Wink

And i hope all PK supporters also learned the same as what you have from dancing car ROFL

Be aware of aliens b4 making ur car dance! Yup, good msg! LOL
That's right! beware of aliens and not police  who are always known to enter during climax(in the movies) with a strong reliable stick to shove up where belongs.!Cry



I cant remember the climax.. did the spaceship came to pick up the alien? short term memory loss..Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gubbara.

AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Joined: 30 October 2013
Posts: 13415

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gubbara.

Blue ice ji kaha gayee?
har thread pe gubbara ko PK ke uper ghasit te rehte hai aur jab mein yaha itna kuch bolne ko tayar hun toh woh gayab ho gayee...

worry not...itne jaldi picha chodne walo me se mein nahi hun...phir kabhi dekh loongi!!

Yaha par mai hu na.. vo jyada nahi bol payegi.. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gubbara.

AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Joined: 30 October 2013
Posts: 13415

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaNeBhiPyarKiya

to chorofiy money from dancing car Thumbs Up

Why steal the clothes, just stael the wallet.. LOL And buy a cellph with camera. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

I_M_SultaN

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index