Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

What msg did u get from PK? (Page 43)

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gubbara.

Raju harami didnt teach us anything we didnt know already. His only purpose was to make money by selling god. PK is seemed very superficial to me. He wasnt  here to serve any purpose beneficial to the humanity. He came here, lost his locket, mocked our way of life and then when he found his locket he left our gola n people in confusion without offering any solution to the problems we were facing..I just cannt seem to understand what is so intellectual about what PK did for us?

Hirani just gave us a REALITY CHECK...sometimes it is right in our face and we refuse to see it or realize it...Hirani just shook us hard that is all...thats why I said in my first post that there was nothing in this movie that I didn't know already...PK doesn't have to do anything for u...no movie has to ...BW movies are for entertainment...but it was a good healthy entertainment...thats all..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gubbara.

Gubbara. Goldie
Gubbara.
Gubbara.

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Raju harami didnt teach us anything we didnt know already. His only purpose was to make money by selling god. PK is seemed very superficial to me. He wasnt  here to serve any purpose beneficial to the humanity. He came here, lost his locket, mocked our way of life and then when he found his locket he left our gola n people in confusion without offering any solution to the problems we were facing..I just cannt seem to understand what is so intellectual about what PK did for us?

Hirani just gave us a REALITY CHECK...sometimes it is right in our face and we refuse to see it or realize it...Hirani just shook us hard that is all...thats why I said in my first post that there was nothing in this movie that I didn't know already...PK doesn't have to do anything for u...no movie has to ...BW movies are for entertainment...but it was a good healthy entertainment...thats all..

But how is it a SHOCK when someone says something we already know about?lol

Reality check would be to those who dont practice what they believe in and i e...humanity if that was the sole purpose for making this movie...

Does he think we hindus dont believe in humanity?Smile

Edited by Gubbara. - 21 January 2015 at 9:50am
Truth10 Goldie

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 11:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
KhanSinghKumar IF-Rockerz
KhanSinghKumar
KhanSinghKumar

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 11:50am | IP Logged
PK mat aana
Truth10 Goldie

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Gubbara.

Gubbara. Goldie
Gubbara.
Gubbara.

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Truth10

Originally posted by Arsal-AK

Originally posted by blue-ice

How is it that aliens can build spaceship that travels across the universe at the speed of light, visits different planets and yet they couldnt find anything to cover their modesty?,lol
we have so many intellectual here. Hope i get my answer soonEmbarrassed

The most surprising thing was,..

this Alien lands only in a single strength and without any weapons or having knowledge of wild/non-wild gigantic or predator animals kind of knowledge on this planet,...
and more to it,...  even he knows that he will need some food and water, still he land s without any such,.. and  sets/used to -  with the gravity of this planet in no time !   Wooow !

If you land on  a Jupiter it will take months to get used to with the gravity there,
as your leg will become 20 times heavy to lift,  ( you walk 25 feet and you are darn tired ) as yr own weight will be that much increased,... due to J's gravity !

But this so called Alien guy seemed a pure joke and the director  paid no other attention
except that to show him  a nude.

You being the keyword here...we are just assuming that the alien was like us...what if he was not?? What if his DNA was entirely different from us?? What if he was able to ASSESS what we humans can't do with are limited abilities...Maybe he just chose the shape of a human to blend in but was totally different from us?? Its a sci-fi concept and the possibilities can be endless...that is why we should pay more attention to the message and not ponder about the technicalities...even Hirani didn't bother to explain a lot of things to us...it didn't matter in the first place..

I see your point, that, this was not a sci-fi movie in the first place,..

But even if the Siamese twins are if separated,.. after a longer age,.. they can not just start walking  normally and immediately, due to that joined habit -
I dunno if you had seen that Hollywood movie on this !

So,. any creature from other planet will get some time to get used to with its gravity, regardless whatso DNA the creature it may have,... 
all the rats-frog and dogs-cats  also fly in the  space -shuttle, just like we human do !

No, not necessarily. He could have come from a planet exactly the same as earth. There are millions of possibilities of that in our galaxy alone. 

I beg to differ,..

Just a rosy imagination,.. and hard to agree,..

B-Coz,... We have proofs of our non-civilized status and civilizations been evolved over here from that aadi-maanav Ape status,..,.. 5000+ yrs old,bones, skull, adi-manv life styles and macchu-pichhu, Babylon n' Egypt, Romans, and such 5000+ yrs old civilization  in very  " junglee" and animal-like stage of our aadi-mnav and purvajaas,... so that gives   a cancellation that we all came as an alien, on this planet from some dieing planet,.. say Venus..

The iceman ( buried in ice nicely and wrapped and preserved by nature,.. ) found at the border of Italy and Switzerland ( 15+ yrs ago very recently )  has also diff. skull and teeth ( horse like ) structure, telling us about the eulogy,.. and he is even older than  Egypt mummies,.. and it all proves we evolved right on this planet from that very ape-monkey like aadi-maanav status.

Like RTH has once said,.

If you think  a day of 24 hrs,.. ( for the Universe as existed and TIME started ) and only in the last fraction of seconds of its  duration of time,.. we come on the earth,.. comparing the time,. The earth was formed, and big bang happened,... The most old civilization of our own existence in bones DNA if inspected with  C14 decay,.. we can find of ,,.. is of 500o-7000 yrs old of proof our existence,.

Bigg  bang happened say 10-15 billion yrs ago,...from now

Earth was formed say,.. 4.5+ billion yrs ago,..from now

And we, as a human came on this third rock from the sun,. just 5000-7000 ( say 10K)  yrs ago, at the most  only,..

That means we have evolved roughly,  ( say average, human life 70 yrs ) only around 125+ generations only yet on this planet, that's how we are new on Earth ! 

I dont think we have evolved over the time...Infact the ancient civilization was much more advanced than us. Over the course of time we had lost all that knowelege n technology tht was available to our ancestors...its only recently we have started discovering some of it and keep researching for more...

Cloning for example is fairly new phenomenon in present time but we have heard of 100 kaurvas in mahabharat. They certainly didnt come out of gandhari, right?

Then we talk about brahmashra and all those weapons which were powerful enough to destroy the whole world in matter of seconds...

Gods or the ancient people travelling back n forth between heaven n earth is the same concept as what i mentioned in one of the previous post...the seven realms of universe,,, and they had the technology or we say power to move from one universe to the other which is still a difficult concept to grasp for most of us... All that we see in hollywood movies maynot be just a fiction. It might have been there in the past and it still is there for us to discover back...

AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Hainn... the thread became Scientific now. Good. 
I dont blv in Big Bang theory.. its so bullshit. Scientists of today cant even predict when the next earthquake is gonna stike, Tsunami or Avalanche etc... and they talk something so bizaare that happened billions of years ago.. and we blv them. I wud rather blv in Dhongi baba ROFL

Its like if u tell a man that there r zillions of stars in the universe, he will blv u. But if he comes across a sign "wet paint", he will touch it to make sure it is indeed wet paint. LOL

How can time be created? Was the universe "timeless" b4 the big bang? I can imagine different time zones and also experinced that sometimes "feels" like its going fast and other times its going slow. I can understand a person in coma may feel no time change... but thats only for us humans with limited senses... TIME has always been there. Universe has always been there. 

Who created all these? What was before all that? Nothing? How can u create something out of nothing? And that too which has no start line or finish line..?Science cant answer that. Sci-fi is as good as superhero fantasy films. 

That reminds me of Krishna's words from Bhagwad Gita.. "I am everything and yet I am nothing". The wholeness and nothingness can get closer to answers.. its called spirtuality. All of us us have a AATMA (soul or spirit) which is part of Parmatma( The supreme soul- power).. if we just think that God is not somewhere outside but inside ourselves.. we may find some answers to most difficult questions that our human brain (world's best computer) can not find. We r just a drop of an ocean but we carry the same DNA.. we just need to look deep down tothat little drop which is our own.. 

LOL From movie to religions to politics to Science to Space to philosophy to God... This thread has it all. 

One question. What travels faster than speed of light? 

Edited by AllBlacks1 - 21 January 2015 at 12:57pm

Gubbara.

Gubbara. Goldie
Gubbara.
Gubbara.

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllBlacks1

Hainn... the thread became Scientific now. Good. 

I am still talking about gods...oh wait,,,, then how come it's connected to science???

Isnt it all about murti pooja and feeding the cows ONLY?Silly

Edited by Gubbara. - 21 January 2015 at 12:57pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index