Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

What msg did u get from PK? (Page 42)

Truth10 Goldie

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Gubbara. Goldie
Gubbara.
Gubbara.

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arsal-AK

Originally posted by Gubbara.

How is it that aliens can build spaceship that travels across the universe at the speed of light, visits different planets and yet they couldnt find anything to cover their modesty?,lol
we have so many intellectual here. Hope i get my answer soonEmbarrassed

First,
They dont travel at the speed of light. Its impossible to do so. If lets say you could hpothetically, you would gain infinite mass and time will stop for you. In other words time for you will not exist and you wont age. Obviously not the case here.

Now for you query we can have a disscusion if you really want to. Otherwise it would be a waste of time if intended it to be a troll post as has been the case with this thread of late.
Traveling at speed of light is very much possible in hollywood movies. Americans often get visited by really intelligent and advanced species who possess technology beyond our imagination but since we got visited by a substandandard alien species, maybe what you are saying is true. Our aliens are not as advanced as hollywood aliensEmbarrassed

Sci-fi is my fav genre. And I am yet to see a movie where aliens travel at the the speed of light. Warp speeds yes, speed of light hell no.

As I said time stops to exist for you if you are at the speed of light. Which means you will stop aging while everything else relative to you will continue to do so.

So the alien traveling at the speed of light will set out from his home planet in say 2020 earth year. If he is coming from the nearest star systems it will take him 10-20 years to get here traveling at the speed of light. When he arrives here on earth we will be a million years into the future from 2020. While the alien will be in youthfull twenties.

Hope you get it now.
Ok I already agreed with you on this part but about clothes? Why they dont wear clothes was my main concern.LOL
Gubbara. Goldie
Gubbara.
Gubbara.

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

How is it that aliens can build spaceship that travels across the universe at the speed of light, visits different planets and yet they couldnt find anything to cover their modesty?,lol

First,
They dont travel at the speed of light. Its impossible to do so. If lets say you could hpothetically, you would gain infinite mass and time will stop for you. In other words time for you will not exist and you wont age. Obviously not the case here.

Now for you query we can have a disscusion if you really want to. Otherwise it would be a waste of time if intended it to be a troll post as has been the case with this thread of late.
Traveling at speed of light is very much possible in hollywood movies. Americans often get visited by really intelligent and advanced species who possess technology beyond our imagination but since we got visited by a substandandard alien species, maybe what you are saying is true. Our aliens are not as advanced as hollywood aliensEmbarrassed

Sci-fi is my fav genre. And I am yet to see a movie where aliens travel at the the speed of light. Warp speeds yes, speed of light hell no.

As I said time stops to exist for you if you at the speed of light. Which means you will stop aging while everything else relative to you will continue to do so.

So the alien traveling at the speed of light will set out from his home planet in say 2020 earth year. If he is coming from the nearest star systems it will take him 10-20 years to get here traveling at the speed of light. When he arrives here on earth we will be a million years into the future from 2020. While the alien will be in youthfull twenties.

Hope you get it now.

Have u watched Contact...Jodie Foster wali...It had something like what you are saying...interesting movie...u will love it...BTW sci-fi is my favorite genre too...
Have yu heard a story of krishna and sudama?
Thant's what happens in the story as well...

The story goes that when sudama was suffering from extreme poverty his wife keeps nagging him to go n see krishna if could help him. He decides hesitantly coz he is so poor that he has nothing to offer to his best friend whom he will see after such long time..but he somehow manages to get a very little portion of poha which he could give to krishna...

when they meet krishna becomes so excited to see him,,,they spend time together, catch up with old times and when it's time to leave sudama coudnt bring himself to ask krishna any favour. He bids good bye empty handed. very disapponted he leaves his friend's palace and on the way back he sees a pond and decides to take a dip and then goes home...

When he reaches home he finds a huge mension instead of ahis small little hut and cries for losing whatever little he had. He goes inside to inquire as to what happend to his hut and family and inside he finds his wife and grwon up kids and he wonders how could they have grown so fast just in a few days that he had been away and then  his wife asks him where has he been all these years...

I was told this story so many times in my childhood and i believed it at that time ans as i grew older i started questioning all that i learnt it childhood.. it all seemed impossible...But when we hear the same thing from westerners who stole all these concepts from our puranas ,we go 'WOWWW' on them while feeling ashamed of talking about the same concepts from our vedas and puranasLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glace-bleue

Gubbara. Goldie
Gubbara.
Gubbara.

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 9:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Truth10

The most surprising thing was,..

this Alien lands only in a single strength and without any weapons or having knowledge of wild/non-wild gigantic or predator animals kind of knowledge on this planet,...
and more to it,...  even he knows that he will need some food and water, still he land s without any such,.. and  sets/used to -  with the gravity of this planet in no time !   Wooow !

If you land on  a Jupiter it will take months to get used to with the gravity there,
as your leg will become 20 times heavy to lift,  ( you walk 25 feet and you are darn tired ) as yr own weight will be that much increased,... due to J's gravity !

But this so called Alien guy seemed a pure joke and the director  paid no other attention
except that to show him  a nude.

You being the keyword here...we are just assuming that the alien was like us...what if he was not?? What if his DNA was entirely different from us?? What if he was able to ASSESS what we humans can't do with are limited abilities...Maybe he just chose the shape of a human to blend in but was totally different from us?? Its a sci-fi concept and the possibilities can be endless...that is why we should pay more attention to the message and not ponder about the technicalities...even Hirani didn't bother to explain a lot of things to us...it didn't matter in the first place..
And YOU are assuming him to be something he was not shown in the movie...LOL

If this is his first time on earth how did he figure out how human looked like? He was already in a human form n shape when he landed??? he had no previous encounters with earthly humansLOL

glace-bleue

Gubbara. Goldie
Gubbara.
Gubbara.

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 9:20am | IP Logged

^^^

To be honest n' per my reading and understanding,..

the alien encounter can only be possible, even after say in another next 1000s of  yrs,..

IF  the imagination of parallel universe theory is the truth

and the universe is expanding not linearly in  a straight direction  but makes a turn like this and  runs parallel,... one plate parallel to the other,... Then a worm hole be made ( picture below ) and time travel be possible,..

Folded space time

One galaxy / its planet  - on the bottom plate  can travel via that hole and catch the upper planet/galaxy generation, who have lived  millions of yrs of more life,.. and evolved  thousands of more generations of their tribes,...than us,..( even though, they both are outcome of  that single Big-Bang )

Naturally,...they can be more scientifically and genetically advanced than us,  .. and

compared to them,,,.. we remain just like  bugs such as  ants and worms,. what they mean to us,...on earth today,...

That's how we mean to them ( to Aliens ) .   They care not to even communicate to us,.. nor,.. care even try to grab the planet from us, by killing us all,...

Ok,...

Here, I go to my home's backyard and in one corner,.. I see a rotten apple,.. with tons of small ants and bugs/insects  wandering on it,...

Now,...Do I try to, kill all ants and grab that particular apple from them and communicate with them, knowing their language, life-style and such?..

or,... do I   simply, hell with them and their apple

...and find a new fresh and good apple, from my apple trees?  Latter,.. NO? 

For ants and worms,... it's not easy to go on the tree,  climbing 15 feet and bring one live apple down intact ( Light speed traveling and find another livable Earth ) ,.. but, I can do in just one second with my height and hand,.. and can grab one better fresh and  bug-free apple to eat,.. and hell and leave alone with that any occupied damaged apple  !  I care not. And, I am that intelli. Alien, as compared to those ants.

Those Light speed traveling and coming here - Aliens will do the same ! They will find another suitable, well-empty, unoccupied and empty planet,... out of millions available out there,  and leave us alone,...!! But somehow we as a human beings, we  give ourselvesjust  too much importance that Aliens will come here and will fight to us,.. to grab our Blue advanced planet,... outr science technology,.. our genes,...etc. etc. We all humans are superiority complexc and "I" is always capital,... and if any real Alien tribe is out there,. like Kaku says of class 3 civilization,..that do not give us a dime of importance,.. !! Hello ! wake up ! 

Hello,...  Dr. Kaku saar,... please,..this way,... stage is yours !! 

Over to Dr. Kaku,.. folks,..

http://www.youtube.com/embed/6GooNhOIMY0

Does it answer all ?

Seven realms of existance...each more evolved than the other. The goal is to reach the highest one and merge with the creater...This is why we hindus take saat feras when we get married and promise to be with each other in saat janam. Its all symbolic! No rituals are stupid as PK wants us to believeEmbarrassed

glace-bleue

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 9:24am | IP Logged

this Alien lands only in a single strength and without any weapons or having knowledge of wild/non-wild gigantic or predator animals kind of knowledge on this planet,...
and more to it,...  even he knows that he will need some food and water, still he land s without any such,.. and  sets/used to -  with the gravity of this planet in no time !   Wooow !

If you land on  a Jupiter it will take months to get used to with the gravity there,
as your leg will become 20 times heavy to lift,  ( you walk 25 feet and you are darn tired ) as yr own weight will be that much increased,... due to J's gravity !

But this so called Alien guy seemed a pure joke and the director  paid no other attention

You being the keyword here...we are just assuming that the alien was like us...what if he was not?? What if his DNA was entirely different from us?? What if he was able to ASSESS what we humans can't do with are limited abilities...Maybe he just chose the shape of a human to blend in but was totally different from us?? Its a sci-fi concept and the possibilities can be endless...that is why we should pay more attention to the message and not ponder about the technicalities...even Hirani didn't bother to explain a lot of things to us...it didn't matter in the first place..

If this is his first time on earth how did he figure out how human looked like? He was already in a human form n shape when he landed??? he had no previous encounters with earthly humansLOL

This is what I am trying to say...that Hirani didn't explain a lot of things...its up to our imagination...and the points I mentioned are figments of my imaginationLOL...but we never know ...they might be true...see this is our problem as humans...we know so little ...we are limited by our 5 sense organs...we have limited technical knowledge/abilities...hey we can't even locate a plane that got lost somewhere on our TINY EARTHOuch...and yet we refuse to listen to any arguments that goes against our beliefs or our limited knowledge...Its good to be a SKEPTIC...its foolish to be a CYNIC...Just because we can't prove it...doesn't mean it is not thereLOL

Edited by blue-ice - 21 January 2015 at 9:27am

Gubbara.

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 9:26am | IP Logged
@ Gubbara...I love the Krishna-Sudama story...it is so beautiful...I can't even imagine that kind of friendship in this Kalyug.

Gubbara.

Gubbara. Goldie
Gubbara.
Gubbara.

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 9:37am | IP Logged

This is what I am trying to say...that Hirani didn't explain a lot of things...its up to our imagination...and the points I mentioned are figments of my imaginationLOL...but we never know ...they might be true...see this is our problem as humans...we know so little ...we are limited by our 5 sense organs...we have limited technical knowledge/abilities...hey we can't even locate a plane that got lost somewhere on our TINY EARTHOuch...and yet we refuse to listen to any arguments that goes against our beliefs or our limited knowledge...Its good to be a SKEPTIC...its foolish to be a CYNIC...Just because we can't prove it...doesn't mean it is not thereLOL

Raju harami didnt teach us anything we didnt know already. His only purpose was to make money by selling god. PK seemed very superficial to me. He wasnt  here to serve any purpose beneficial to the humanity. He came here, lost his locket, mocked our way of life and then when he found his locket he left our gola n people in confusion without offering any solution to the problems we were facing..I just cannt seem to understand what is so intellectual about what PK did for us?

Edited by Gubbara. - 21 January 2015 at 9:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Truth10glace-bleue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index