What msg did u get from PK? (Page 38)

Gubbara. Goldie
Gubbara.
Gubbara.

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllBlacks1

Originally posted by Arsal-AK

Originally posted by Gubbara.

How is it that aliens can build spaceship that travels across the universe at the speed of light, visits different planets and yet they couldnt find anything to cover their modesty?,lol
we have so many intellectual here. Hope i get my answer soonEmbarrassed

First,
They dont travel at the speed of light. Its impossible to do so. If lets say you could hpothetically, you would gain infinite mass and time will stop for you. In other words time for you will not exist and you wont age. Obviously not the case here.

Now for you query we can have a disscusion if you really want to. Otherwise it would be a waste of time if intended it to be a troll post as has been the case with this thread of late.

Arey wah, some PK fans said this movie is not sci-fi. but u r making it one. Speed of light od speed of cow, doesnt matter.. the point is alien did land here naked. LOL

What discussion? We r already having discussion here. If aliens have righst to ask our way of life, we have right wonder abt theirs. LOL

I know i wasnt quoted but felt like replying. 

So, I found out the ans. abt why good aliens visit India and bad aliens visit USA. 

Because, the USA visitors r well preapared with Visa, passport and spaceships... Indian Aliens just drop the innocent alien nude and leave. 

Tabhi to sasoora, hum sochat rahe, ee baat humra mann pahle kahe nahi aavat rahi? 
you write better bhojpuri than i do..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AllBlacks1blue-ice.

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

How is it that aliens can build spaceship that travels across the universe at the speed of light, visits different planets and yet they couldnt find anything to cover their modesty?,lol
we have so many intellectual here. Hope i get my answer soonEmbarrassed

First,
They dont travel at the speed of light. Its impossible to do so. If lets say you could hpothetically, you would gain infinite mass and time will stop for you. In other words time for you will not exist and you wont age. Obviously not the case here.

Now for you query we can have a disscusion if you really want to. Otherwise it would be a waste of time if intended it to be a troll post as has been the case with this thread of late.
Traveling at speed of light is very much possible in hollywood movies. Americans often get visited by really intelligent and advanced species who possess technology beyond our imagination but since we got visited by a substandandard alien species, maybe what you are saying is true. Our aliens are not as advanced as hollywood aliensEmbarrassed

GubbaraAngryAngry...I spilt my tea on my keboardAngry...ROFL ROFL ROFL...u and AB are hilarious with an amazing SOH when u guys are not seriousStar

Gubbara.AllBlacks1

BeingChevi IF-Sizzlerz
BeingChevi
BeingChevi

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

First,

Now for you query we can have a disscusion if you really want to. Otherwise it would be a bhaste of time if intended it to be a troll post as has been the case with this thread of late.

I couldn't resist LOL

-Arsal-blue-ice.

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeingChevi

First,

Now for you query we can have a disscusion if you really want to. Otherwise it would be a bhaste of time if intended it to be a troll post as has been the case with this thread of late.

I couldn't resist LOL

saari smartness, sophistication or physics ki theories ka popat kar diya tune...chevi...lolwaaLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Gubbara.ZorZorSeAllBlacks1

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
This is still going on.. seriously LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice.

AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by BeingChevi

First,

I couldn't resist LOL

saari smartness, sophistication or physics ki theories ka popat kar diya tune...chevi...lolwaaLOLLOL

Do aliens follow our gravity, physics, chemistry and biology? Smart ppl, ans that? 

But simple question is.. why they dont do homework b4 travelling to another planet? And R they so smart to come here in the first place or dumb enuff to come here in last place? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice.

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Real.Madrid

This is still going on.. seriously LOL

I having more fun reading the conversation between Gubbara and AB...than I had watching PKLOLLOL...bus beech mein Arsal ji aa jaate hai...like Gulshan Grover...mazaa kharaab karne ke liyeLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Gubbara.Real.MadridAllBlacks1

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllBlacks1

Do aliens follow our gravity, physics, chemistry and biology? Smart ppl, ans that? 

But simple question is.. why they dont do homework b4 travelling to another planet? And R they so smart to come here in the first place or dumb enuff to come here in last place? LOL

Chalo Aamir nanga aaya ..koi baat nahi..he didn't know about Earth...Ranbir Kapoor ko bhi nanga le aaya...kam se kam usko toh kapde pehna kar laana thaLOLLOL

Gubbara.AllBlacks1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index