India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

What msg did u get from PK? (Page 37)

AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 10:54am | IP Logged
One more msg. Tell ur oldest child who is good behaving anyways to tolerate all the tantrums of younger children... let the good child be mocked.. made fun of.. and let the other children become violent. 
As long as the big kid brings u money.. ahahahahaha. They can be dhongi baba or Raju baba... who cares.. oh i frgot the paan chabawing alien nude baba. Kumbh ke mele me aise bahot se baba ji aate hai jo kapda nahi pahante.. they must be from other palentes... I guess. Confused

AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gubbara.

How is it that aliens can build spaceship that travels across the universe at the speed of light, visits different planets and yet they couldnt find anything to cover their modesty?,lol
we have so many intellectual here. Hope i get my answer soonEmbarrassed

Aliens dont do their homeworks. They just come, throw, and leave. They r def. not smart species... nope.. no way.. not at all.. They didnt invent clothes and trying to know abt God... nope.. very very dumb creatures. SleepyLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gubbara.

Gubbara. Goldie
Gubbara.
Gubbara.

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllBlacks1

How is it that aliens can build spaceship that travels across the universe at the speed of light, visits different planets and yet they couldnt find anything to cover their modesty?,lol

Aliens dont do their homeworks. They just come, throw, and leave. They r def. not smart species... nope.. no way.. not at all.. They didnt invent clothes and trying to know abt God... nope.. very very dumb creatures. SleepyLOL

Apne gole pe aake saale hami ko bolte hai 'ye mat karo, woh mat karo' blah blah

Khud ki kapde karidne ki aukat nahi hai toh saala humko bolta hai kapde mat pehnoROFL

Hamare ghar aake hum pe shit karke chala gaya aur humne khi khi karke uske liye taliya baja di...

ab woh intelligent hai ya phir hum dumb hai ye sasoora kaun samjhaye in ganwar  logan ka?Ouch

Edited by Gubbara. - 20 January 2015 at 11:23am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.-Nymphadora-.Truth10AllBlacks1

AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 11:29am | IP Logged

Khud ki kapde karidne ki aukat nahi hai toh saala humko bolta hai kapde mat pehnoROFL

Hamare ghar aake hum pe shit karke chala gaya aur humne khi khi karke uske liye taliya baja di...

ab woh intelligent hai ya phir hum dumb hai ye sasoora kaun samjhaye in ganwar  logan ka?Ouch

Yaar bada in swinging yorker maar diya. 

Yeah, hum logone hi to 340 Crs de diye.. I think we r dumb. Aliens r smarter.. Cry

Gubbara.

Gubbara. Goldie
Gubbara.
Gubbara.

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 11:39am | IP Logged

Yaar bada in swinging yorker maar diya. 

Yeah, hum logone hi to 340 Crs de diye.. I think we r dumb. Aliens r smarter.. Cry
Merre se ek baar bhid jaye. Aake toh dekhe mere gole pe agli baar. 
Sasoore ko naani yaad na dila di toh mein iss gole ko chod ke chali jaoogiAngry

AllBlacks1

-Arsal- IF-Dazzler
-Arsal-
-Arsal-

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

First,
They dont travel at the speed of light. Its impossible to do so. If lets say you could hpothetically, you would gain infinite mass and time will stop for you. In other words time for you will not exist and you wont age. Obviously not the case here.

Now for you query we can have a disscusion if you really want to. Otherwise it would be a waste of time if intended it to be a troll post as has been the case with this thread of late.
AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arsal-AK

First,
They dont travel at the speed of light. Its impossible to do so. If lets say you could hpothetically, you would gain infinite mass and time will stop for you. In other words time for you will not exist and you wont age. Obviously not the case here.

Now for you query we can have a disscusion if you really want to. Otherwise it would be a waste of time if intended it to be a troll post as has been the case with this thread of late.

Arey wah, some PK fans said this movie is not sci-fi. but u r making it one. Speed of light od speed of cow, doesnt matter.. the point is alien did land here naked. LOL

What discussion? We r already having discussion here. If aliens have righst to ask our way of life, we have right wonder abt theirs. LOL

I know i wasnt quoted but felt like replying. 

So, I found out the ans. abt why good aliens visit India and bad aliens visit USA. 

Because, the USA visitors r well preapared with Visa, passport and spaceships... Indian Aliens just drop the innocent alien nude and leave. 

Tabhi to sasoora, hum sochat rahe, ee baat humra mann pahle kahe nahi aavat rahi? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gubbara.blue-ice.

Gubbara. Goldie
Gubbara.
Gubbara.

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arsal-AK

First,

Traveling at speed of light is very much possible in hollywood movies. Americans often get visited by really intelligent and advanced species who possess technology beyond our imagination but since we got visited by a substandandard alien species, maybe what you are saying is true. Our aliens are not as advanced as hollywood aliensEmbarrassed

blue-ice.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index