Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

What msg did u get from PK? (Page 34)

tintin70 Senior Member
tintin70
tintin70

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
One message loud and clear --
Don't use the car for other purposes ... You may lose your clothes and not to mention the extra load on shock absorbers.Wink 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adventurousman

AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MissChaos1

Don't use the car for other purposes ... You may lose your clothes and not to mention the extra load on shock absorbers.Wink 

Yes.. but no. Dont leave the car window open and hang ur clothes on that b4 u make the car dance in busy crowded market in broad daylight in India... chances r .. an alien will steal ur clothes... LOL

Edited by AllBlacks1 - 19 January 2015 at 8:10pm
AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
I m yet to watch this "preaching movie" again.. but may I should... there r so many bloopers. 
Just like all the high grosser movies in the recent past. The only diff. here is its a "msg giving movie" LOL

Most ppl in India thrown away the idols and send the dhongi babas to jail. Paisa phenko, tamasha dekho... khel khatam, paisa hajam. 

Now, wait for PK2. Raju babaji ji jai ho! 

I wonder how do aliens produce their babies Confused
adigaag IF-Dazzler
adigaag
adigaag

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
There is nothing preachy about this movie in my opinion...It is making us think and  presenting a point of view which is a reality after all..take it or leave it...I'm sure this movie is not going to bring any revolution as such in terms of the message being conveyed...People change with changing times and circumstances you do not need a movie to enlighten you about some facts...

Edited by adigaag - 19 January 2015 at 8:17pm

AllBlacks1

Truth10 Goldie

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

AllBlacks1

AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adigaag

There is nothing preachy about this movie in my opinion...It is making us think and  presenting a point of view which is a reality after all..take it or leave it...I'm sure this movie is not going to bring any revolution as such in terms of the message being conveyed...People change with changing times and circumstances you do not need a movie to enlighten you about some facts...

But the makers say " we r human first and then Hindu or Muslims" . Hmmm... I never Thought  that before i watched this movie. LOL

Edited by AllBlacks1 - 19 January 2015 at 8:25pm
AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
And whoz gonna send that msg to us poor humans? A naked alien.
Now, here is a start for PK2. Aamir- the aliens posters ar all around public walls in India with the title "missing" so that God may never come on earth but the alien can come. And we can see him with paan masala in his mouth. Clap
AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Truth10

Originally posted by AllBlacks1

Originally posted by MissChaos1

Yes.. but no. Dont leave the car window open and hang ur clothes on that b4 u make the car dance in busy crowded market in broad daylight in India... chances r .. an alien will steal ur clothes... LOL

Not only that,.. but since the Aliens do not have any sense of matching colors or pairs of
 Kurta-pant,..or,.. Blouse and saari,...they steal it also unusually
 and all left will be for you, to
wear  Zhabhbha over a chaniya,..
Or say,... a Blouse over a loongi and such,..
which will look very odd in our human society !!!!

Howcome aliens read human minds but still act as dumb as Sonam kapoor? Confused

Truth10

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index