Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

What msg did u get from PK? (Page 30)

Truth10 Goldie

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 10:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gubbara.

Truth10 Goldie

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 10:16am | IP Logged

Gubbara.

Gubbara. Goldie
Gubbara.
Gubbara.

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Truth10

Originally posted by Gubbara.

The message is that,...

If some controversy spices named Race-Racism and Religion is added, to the silver screen,...while pressing the paining nerve of the society,...then non-sense movies, with almost zero entertaining value,... and plain  boring, weirdo subject,...can also make you tremendous amount of money, and you do not need to make any multi-budget, larger than the life kinda movies like Chennai Express or Happy New Year, Dhoom, Don, Krissh, Singham, Dabaang,...,..,.. etc.

Je Suis Charlie - I am Charlie - I stand with Paris

Terrorist Attack in Paris : Gun attack on French magazine kills 12

terrorism and  Race-racism-Religion  topic always remain in the media n' society in the full lime-light,...,.. and if you toss that subject with such movies,.. you can mint the money in  a boat-load,..filthy size.

http://www.snehasallapam.com/forum8/17790-monalisas-smiley-thread-837.html

Dont worry! All genius men are looked down upon as some kinda psychopath!!

Keep doing whatever you are doing. I like reading your gibberishLOL

^^ And?  .. What makes you to think that, I can admire such poor satires? Hargeez nahin !

I have never done that.  B-Live me,.. bring some daddu one, and you see,. Clapping of millions sound in it, with just two hands.

Sure,.. Each religion has some Baloney in it,..

How da hell Christ can appear live on Easter Sunday when he was already crucified 2 days ago ? But hey ? What da strange in it ? Even a dead body makes a little movement after 6-8 hrs of being declared as dead. It happens once in   a while for every 100 deaths.

Santa Claus is living in some North pole and sends Toys to all kids,... Hello !  Aligarh se aaye hai kya?  Yeda, samaz jo rakha hai??

And can you imagine,... a Battalion fight is on? And enemy is chasing in bulks,..and all of   a sudden     " A river runs through it "  - Right? The religion says so,.. and millions believe it !   [ Gubaaraa,.. don't try even to get here, what I am  talking about !  - Jaa baahar mere yaaar,.. Guubaar fulaa,.. khelo,... Aur haan,.. yaad rahe,..  mitti maat khaana !   Do bring Better satire next time, please. ]

So, what if Hindu religion had already some similar baloney in it,.. Be it Rama came back to Ayosdhya in a Pushpak Vimaan !

Ok. Jo darte hai woh mandeer jate hai,... and  daar kar susu hoti hai toh fir bath-room jaate hai,.. wahaan,.. so called god of the Gods Maha-dev Shanakara jo mil jaata hai,..  Jo Lipaate chhupaate huye,.. dar-dar ki thokarein khaate huye,.. audience se bachaate huye, luppa-chhupppi khelte huye paaye jaate hai, !   - Brilliant man ! What  a grand insulting show of Hindu's Mythology in hide of a message  !

@boldded part one,,,,what's that? i totally didnot get itLOL

@bolded part2...I wont mind someone doing chalie hebdo on the PK makers for that. Nuke
Truth10 Goldie

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Gubbara.

Gubbara. Goldie
Gubbara.
Gubbara.

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 10:34am | IP Logged

The message is that,...

If some controversy spices named Race-Racism and Religion is added, to the silver screen,...while pressing the paining nerve of the society,...then non-sense movies, with almost zero entertaining value,... and plain  boring, weirdo subject,...can also make you tremendous amount of money, and you do not need to make any multi-budget, larger than the life kinda movies like Chennai Express or Happy New Year, Dhoom, Don, Krissh, Singham, Dabaang,...,..,.. etc.

Je Suis Charlie - I am Charlie - I stand with Paris

Terrorist Attack in Paris : Gun attack on French magazine kills 12

terrorism and  Race-racism-Religion  topic always remain in the media n' society in the full lime-light,...,.. and if you toss that subject with such movies,.. you can mint the money in  a boat-load,..filthy size.

http://www.snehasallapam.com/forum8/17790-monalisas-smiley-thread-837.html

Dont worry! All genius men are looked down upon as some kinda psychopath!!

Keep doing whatever you are doing. I like reading your gibberishLOL

^^ And?  .. What makes you to think that, I can admire such poor satires? Hargeez nahin !

I have never done that.  B-Live me,.. bring some daddu one, and you see,. Clapping of millions sound in it, with just two hands.

Sure,.. Each religion has some Baloney in it,..

How da hell Christ can appear live on Easter Sunday when he was already crucified 2 days ago ? But hey ? What da strange in it ? Even a dead body makes a little movement after 6-8 hrs of being declared as dead. It happens once in   a while for every 100 deaths.

Santa Claus is living in some North pole and sends Toys to all kids,... Hello !  Aligarh se aaye hai kya?  Yeda, samaz jo rakha hai??

And can you imagine,... a Battalion fight is on? And enemy is chasing in bulks,..and all of   a sudden     " A river runs through it "  - Right? The religion says so,.. and millions believe it !   [ Gubaaraa,.. don't try even to get here, what I am  talking about !  - Jaa baahar mere yaaar,.. Guubaar fulaa,.. khelo,... Aur haan,.. yaad rahe,..  mitti maat khaana !   Do bring Better satire next time, please. ]

So, what if Hindu religion had already some similar baloney in it,.. Be it Rama came back to Ayosdhya in a Pushpak Vimaan !

Ok. Jo darte hai woh mandeer jate hai,... and  daar kar susu hoti hai toh fir bath-room jaate hai,.. wahaan,.. so called god of the Gods Maha-dev Shanakara jo mil jaata hai,..  Jo Lipaate chhupaate huye,.. dar-dar ki thokarein khaate huye,.. audience se bachaate huye, luppa-chhupppi khelte huye paaye jaate hai, !   - Brilliant man ! What  a grand insulting show of Hindu's Mythology in hide of a message  !

@boldded part one,,,,what's that? i totally didnot get itLOL

@bolded part2...I wont mind someone doing chalie hebdo on the PK makers for that. Nuke

See,.. !! did not I say !  

Mere yaaraa,.. Tuje toh hindi bhi toh nahee aati,...n'   "insulting others"  pe, Jo tula huaa hai !  Lol.

[ Gubaaraa,.. don't try even to get here, what I am  talking about !  ] What had I said? Tell,.. naa !

Have any Jews friend? He may better explain it,.. like, we can explain  what was that raam-setu over the ocean going towards srilanka !

mujhe achche se hindi aati hai par woh baat samaz nahi aayeeLOL

No, i dont have any jews friends par river ka aur unka kya connection hai ye toh bataeeye!lol
Truth10 Goldie

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Gubbara.

Gubbara. Goldie
Gubbara.
Gubbara.

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Oh OKLOL

but why only 10 posts. I never saw you abusing your freedom of speech. What are you being punished for?lol
Truth10 Goldie

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Gubbara.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index