Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

What msg did u get from PK? (Page 29)

Truth10 Goldie

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Micky_elle Goldie
Micky_elle
Micky_elle

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
I dont see anything wrong with peaceful protests as long as there is no bloodshed. If a journalist or movie producer have the right to express their views, so does the public have their right to agree or disagree with the content.
Religion is a very sensitive issue and certain communities are bound to be hurt especially the staunch believers. But killing and violence is completely wrong in the name of religion. But ppl need to understand why Hinduism was targetted more than christianity or Islam. I watched a movie called Outsourced, where an american guy comes to live in Mumbai and he comes across different temples and pictures of shiva in his room. If christianity or Islam was tagetted more, it would not reflect India.

I liked the message given out in PK and OMG. But I would not say PK is a great film. Only a one time watch for me!!! 
Fiery.Fawkes Goldie

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Panthera-Arsal-I_M_SultaN

Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Franco

Originally posted by preep

Originally posted by StoppingByWoods

@blue-ice and adventurousman ::ClapBig smilebrilliantly answered.. Simply loved your posts . To the point and concise. Nowhere it seems that you are defending the movie or the stars involved.Thumbs Up

exactly...the message u people r saying are already there in the holy books...whats new message did we get from PK?? just curious

I think the message was God truly doesn't care if we read these holy books . As long as humans lead good clean lives and help each other out than its all good . Believing in God means leading a good life not neccsarily being a fanatic for religion

That's just my interpretation . 39 different people would have 39 different interpretations LOL
but why 39 only LOL
d-_-b IF-Sizzlerz
d-_-b
d-_-b

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Bhai's logic.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Micky_elleshrikrishnaBeautyful_MessI_M_SultaN

KudiAnjani Goldie
KudiAnjani
KudiAnjani

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 1:20am | IP Logged
in india you can criticize hinduism openly but dont u dare to touch other religion...thats secular india.mera bharat mahan...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Truth10

Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 2:52am | IP Logged
^ but it's not just Hindu people's practices that get questioned?

I think they cover the vast majority of them really
Gubbara. Goldie
Gubbara.
Gubbara.

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Truth10

The message is that,...

If some controversy spices named Race-Racism and Religion is added, to the silver screen,...while pressing the paining nerve of the society,...then non-sense movies, with almost zero entertaining value,... and plain  boring, weirdo subject,...can also make you tremendous amount of money, and you do not need to make any multi-budget, larger than the life kinda movies like Chennai Express or Happy New Year, Dhoom, Don, Krissh, Singham, Dabaang,...,..,.. etc.

Je Suis Charlie - I am Charlie - I stand with Paris

Terrorist Attack in Paris : Gun attack on French magazine kills 12

terrorism and  Race-racism-Religion  topic always remain in the media n' society in the full lime-light,...,.. and if you toss that subject with such movies,.. you can mint the money in  a boat-load,..filthy size.

http://www.snehasallapam.com/forum8/17790-monalisas-smiley-thread-837.html

Dont worry! All genius men are looked down upon as some kinda psychopath!!

Keep doing whatever you are doing. I like reading your gibberishLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index