What msg did u get from PK? (Page 24)

KhanSinghKumar IF-Rockerz
KhanSinghKumar
KhanSinghKumar

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Hirani is a genius film-maker

Truth10 Goldie

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Pk was a very gud movie n the makers haven't insulted any religion 
Gubbara. Goldie
Gubbara.
Gubbara.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by Gubbara.

I would love to see your criticism for other puny mortals from different faith as well. By now everyone knows more than enough on how you feel about pusy hindu gods and their puny mortals as you always call them as,lol

anyways...
Ms.IAmSomething
Ms.IMeMyself
OR
Ms.Tadkasuri

If you ever decide to change your name these are a few suggestions. My personal fav is the last oneLOLLOL

I am a Hindu. I have deep reverence for the Gods and Goddesses of Hindu mythology. It speaks volumes of a belief systems that has survived millennia to be the oldest surviving major religion. They myths reflect a rich deep literary, sociological, cultural and moral history of the subcontinent. They serve as great guiding posts and reflecting points to several human quandaries. 

My respect and reverence is personal though. My faith resides within myself. I see no need to make public displays of it, unless someone is genuinely curious to share. Most importantly, I am a puny mortal. In the grand scheme of things, I am as insignificant in the cosmos. No more relevant and powerful than a fart. Why the architect of the magnificent cosmos would need a puny mortal to fight on its behalf is beyond me? Why something deeply personal should be bothered by other fart noises baffles me? Why something that has transcended time needs people less than a fraction of its age preserve it is perplexing? 

My Hindu faith and its culture is strong and sturdy. PK, nor anything else in the past or present has even scratched it. All it has done is expose the puny mortals who dare claim to have the strength and calling to defend/represent God and faith. Bloody liars and cheats all. 

And all I can assume when people get their panties in a bunch and go all batshit crazy about religion is that they must be laying their faith to pussy ass Gods and Goddesses who are so weak and fragile that they need puny mortals to defend them. Mine clearly don't. 

Since you are such a beggar for shits and giggle, I dig up some more infamous blasphemy for self promotion. LOL I hope I don't open one dangerous can of worms again. 

Para 1,2 n 3...

I agree and share the same views. 

para 4..

why do you get to judge people who dont take shits lying down and give it back to those who are on offensive about someone's faith? you are criticizing the one who's already on the receiving end. It's fine if you dont need the feel to "defend the god"(yes, i am repeating the phrase you tend to take literally without using your gifted analytical and critical thinking skills as to what i mean by that) but why is it bothering you so much when people come out to defend their faith?

i agree hinduism doesnt need defense as much as other faiths do, however i dont quite like the idea of keeping quite to make myself feel superior on how open minded N tolarent i am to the fellow posters on here.

para 5...

again i agree...i dont come here for spiritual enlightenmentLOL and everyone on here craves for shits and giggles, i am no different,lol

thanks for the links but i need to install a good antivirus on my new laptop before i click on any links on IF. so if you dont mind me asking, would you please post whatever is ther in those links so that i could satisfy my cravings as soon as possibleLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Quixotic5

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:28am | IP Logged

para 4..

why do you get to judge people who dont take shits lying down and give it back to those who are on offensive about someone's faith? you are criticizing the one who's already on the receiving end. It's fine if you dont need the feel to "defend the god"(yes, i am repeating the phrase you tend to take literally without using your gifted analytical and critical thinking skills as to what i mean by that) but why is it bothering you so much when people come out to defend their faith?

Because religious arguments tend to be slippery slopes that bring out the worst in people. 

People tend to assume attacks, and attack back. It makes matters worse. I feel things can be addressed in more civil manner. Discussing differences can clear misunderstandings and foster respect more successfully than attacking.

Attacking others accomplishes nothing. In the end your choice on what works best for you. 

i agree hinduism doesnt need defense as much as other faiths do, however i dont quite like the idea of keeping quite to make myself feel superior on how open minded N tolarent i am to the fellow posters on here.

All faiths to me are the same. I happened to be born in one through the throw of nature's dice. It could have been one or another. All trying to get closer to God, all with their own set of strengths, flaws and dhongi preachers. 

It is not about superiority or tolerance. It is just about realizing the differences are meaningless and we have more in common than we think. Pooling resources works better than splitting them. 

para 5...

again i agree...i dont come here for spiritual enlightenmentLOL and everyone on here craves for shits and giggles, i am no different,lol

thanks for the links but i need to install a good antivirus on my new laptop before i click on any links on IF. so if you dont mind me asking, would you please post whatever is ther in those links so that i could satisfy my cravings as soon as possibleLOL

I solemnly swear there are no viruses or spyware. 

You will just have to take a leap of faith and click or proceed with caution. Lets see if you are a child of faith or reason. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shrikrishnaGubbara.Truth10

OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:32am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Quixotic5

Truth10 Goldie

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

Truth10 Goldie

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index