India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

What msg did u get from PK? (Page 23)

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Lesson #3 is hilarious..given how Aamir ghost directs most of his movies..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Quixotic5

Gubbara. Goldie
Gubbara.
Gubbara.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by Gubbara.

Try asking some basic questions on other faiths.

First point out which faith is referred to in my post and what you mean by other faiths. 

Talking about creator, do you ever praise him, thank him and be grateful towards him for creating such wonderful world for us to live and enjoy or you will always keep criticizing him?

I don't know if it is him, her or what. 
I don't know if the creator is actually vested in the lives of mortals. 
I don't want to be pretentious assuming the world is for us. 
I reap the rewards of my hard work. I pay the price of my mistakes. I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul. 
I have no complaints or criticism of the creator. All my criticism is reserved for mortals. 

Also if not gods, religion, god men, then where do you go to seek answers from?

Seek and you shall receive. If you delegate the seeking, you shall never receive either. Question. Observe. Experiment. 

Any specific maulana or pastor you recommend?LOL

Why we need a third party to connect with our own creator baffles me. It is a personal relationship between one person and their God. I'm a firm believer in do-it-yourself. 

PS: I am a heretic and iconoclast. I don't believe in mortal propaganda. Every question you asked, I've asked them already. LOL 
I would love to see your criticism for other puny mortals from different faith as well. By now everyone knows more than enough on how you feel about pusy hindu gods and their puny mortals as you always call them as,lol

anyways...
Ms.IAmSomething
Ms.IMeMyself
OR
Ms.Tadkasuri

If you ever decide to change your name these are a few suggestions. My personal fav is the last oneLOLLOL
roni_berna IF-Stunnerz
roni_berna
roni_berna

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:31am | IP Logged
I got the message that one should not believe in priests and should only believe in the creator God himself. I dint find any religion being targeted nor did the movie hurt anyone's sentiments but it only wanted one to stop believe in human Gods like babas and priests who claim to be messengers of God.

I have read many article and people have found fault with some dialogues and scenes.

One dialogue being "Jo darte hai woh mandir jaate hai" something like this. Well many people including me are God fearing. Sometimes it is believed that if one takes a mannat, he/she has to fulfill it else a bad omen may take place. Like this there are many beliefs which prove that many are God fearing but we should love God as our he has created us, not fear him believing that if we don't do something, God will punish us. We will get punished only for our sins and many believe that if one goes to a holy temple/church/mosque or any other holy place, their sins will be forgiven. It's not true as well.

Also, people said that then man in disguise of Shiva was shown to be scared of PK. It was an actor who was playing the character of Shiva God and not God himself. How can one consider that man to be lord Shiva? It's the same like believing in human Gods and I did not feel that there was anything wrong in this.

It's only my POV.
return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

I would love to see your criticism for other puny mortals from different faith as well. By now everyone knows more than enough on how you feel about pusy hindu gods and their puny mortals as you always call them as,lol

anyways...
Ms.IAmSomething
Ms.IMeMyself
OR
Ms.Tadkasuri

If you ever decide to change your name these are a few suggestions. My personal fav is the last oneLOLLOL

I am a Hindu. I have deep reverence for the Gods and Goddesses of Hindu mythology. It speaks volumes of a belief systems that has survived millennia to be the oldest surviving major religion. They myths reflect a rich deep literary, sociological, cultural and moral history of the subcontinent. They serve as great guiding posts and reflecting points to several human quandaries. 

My respect and reverence is personal though. My faith resides within myself. I see no need to make public displays of it, unless someone is genuinely curious to share. Most importantly, I am a puny mortal. In the grand scheme of things, I am as insignificant in the cosmos. No more relevant and powerful than a fart. Why the architect of the magnificent cosmos would need a puny mortal to fight on its behalf is beyond me? Why something deeply personal should be bothered by other fart noises baffles me? Why something that has transcended time needs people less than a fraction of its age preserve it is perplexing? 

My Hindu faith and its culture is strong and sturdy. PK, nor anything else in the past or present has even scratched it. All it has done is expose the puny mortals who dare claim to have the strength and calling to defend/represent God and faith. Bloody liars and cheats all. 

And all I can assume when people get their panties in a bunch and go all batshit crazy about religion is that they must be laying their faith to pussy ass Gods and Goddesses who are so weak and fragile that they need puny mortals to defend them. Mine clearly don't. 

Since you are such a beggar for shits and giggle, I dig up some more infamous blasphemy for self promotion. LOL I hope I don't open one dangerous can of worms again. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shrikrishnaDimdim.

Truth10 Goldie

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Truth10 Goldie

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_Alchemist.

Truth10 Goldie

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
The one I had already got from OMG.
Jokes apart, I have always been against blind trust.. be it god or the so called messengers of God. These films weren't exactly eye openers, for me at least.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Scorpio_VelvetSharif.Badmaash

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index