Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

What msg did u get from PK? (Page 21)

firework Senior Member
firework
firework

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

I haven't watched the film yet , but from some reviews that are saying that it is a bit similar like OMG , i think it is saying what many already know from time immemorial but don't practise , bec its not practical in these diverse world of poor-rich, creed n color divide... 
 it doesn't take to have rocket science knowledge to know the simple fact that 'man' created 'religion' ... n mostly all the religious texts say how to live life in peace n harmony n not to kill each other ... again its the 'man' who is 'making the religion poisonous' ... 

as a hindu , i don't think hinduism is a religion ... it has never been ... it is described as 'way of life' ... u can select ur way , no pressure ... u can b an idol worshipper - ur choice ... u can be a bhrahman worshipper - ur choice ... u can go naked n live like u want , the aghoras - ur choice ---------- but always know that 'tat twam asi' ...  the omnipotent is 'u' ...  Hinduism is given the TAG of religion bec u need it for birth certificate, school admission n what not!

i remember reading a sloka in vedas - which roughly translates to a prayer my a man asking forgiveness from GOD for his ignorance about the GOD ... he is telling GOD to forgive him for going to a tiny temple n worshipping GOD there when he knows in his heart that the whole world is the residence of GOD ... he is telling GOD to forgive him for imagining GOD in stone idols n daring to give a shape to GOD when he very well knows in his heart that GOD is 'niraakaar' ... the sloka goes like this ... n at last he explains to GOD why he is doing what he is doing bec he is a mere human n doesn't know better ...as a human he always wants n seeks a symbol of hope n trust n belief n that's why his clumsy efforts like temples n idols to reach GOD ...  i think the sloka sums up the whole concept of religions n faiths ... n what films like OMG n PK r trying to say ...

@bold: Sums up the movie ClapClap

Thank you for talking about slokas. Makes sense. Very interesting read!

Edited by Oblivion111 - 28 December 2014 at 12:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarnChannaMereya

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

I haven't watched the film yet , but from some reviews that are saying that it is a bit similar like OMG , i think it is saying what many already know from time immemorial but don't practise , bec its not practical in these diverse world of poor-rich, creed n color divide... 
 it doesn't take to have rocket science knowledge to know the simple fact that 'man' created 'religion' ... n mostly all the religious texts say how to live life in peace n harmony n not to kill each other ... again its the 'man' who is 'making the religion poisonous' ... 

as a hindu , i don't think hinduism is a religion ... it has never been ... it is described as 'way of life' ... u can select ur way , no pressure ... u can b an idol worshipper - ur choice ... u can be a bhrahman worshipper - ur choice ... u can go naked n live like u want , the aghoras - ur choice ---------- but always know that 'tat twam asi' ...  the omnipotent is 'u' ...  Hinduism is given the TAG of religion bec u need it for birth certificate, school admission n what not!

i remember reading a sloka in vedas - which roughly translates to a prayer my a man asking forgiveness from GOD for his ignorance about the GOD ... he is telling GOD to forgive him for going to a tiny temple n worshipping GOD there when he knows in his heart that the whole world is the residence of GOD ... he is telling GOD to forgive him for imagining GOD in stone idols n daring to give a shape to GOD when he very well knows in his heart that GOD is 'niraakaar' ... the sloka goes like this ... n at last he explains to GOD why he is doing what he is doing bec he is a mere human n doesn't know better ...as a human he always wants n seeks a symbol of hope n trust n belief n that's why his clumsy efforts like temples n idols to reach GOD ...  i think the sloka sums up the whole concept of religions n faiths ... n what films like OMG n PK r trying to say ...

BINGOClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shrikrishnaAwfulggtQuixotic5dhakarn

Quixotic5 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

dhakarnblue-ice.

Truth10 Goldie

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:28am | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AwfulggtQuixotic5Hakuna-Matataadhakarnblue-ice.

Quixotic5 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:33am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Awfulggt

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Quixotic5

Originally posted by BeingAnonymous

Originally posted by NigelMolesworth

Stop this.

what is this ?.. is this for real ??.. Confused.. or was the pastor trolling ?..such an absurd thing to tweet .. i never understood how these conversion rackets work.. Ermm .. i mean i dont think they will get a well-settled , sane minded person to go along with it but they certainly can take advantage of a person's poor financial or even mental situation.. how does it really help their insane cause ?
Well on ground reality it is nothing but mere propaganda whether Vishwa Hindu Parishad does or these ppl do , The providing of benefits to poor is most important route taken and the poor who have no ends meet convert because any religion doesnt matter to them at all  it is only basic needs  which all these ppl exploit 
This person can get arrested as constitution of India doesnt allow this

So basically you have reiterated what I said with added emphasis on Indian Constitution & "repeated mention" of "Vishwa Hindu Parishad etc etc".. okies.. point duly noted ! Wink LOL.. Hindus ain't no saints either ! LOL.. 
Lol so u wanna say it is not happening ?it is just not Vishwa hindu Parishad but everyone else , why do u get offended if someone points fact u seem so obsessed that Hindus dont do any wrong pls give it a break those parties are no saint who are doing be it Pope or Vishwa Hindu Parishad or the maulana or seem to do what they do best exploit poor in name of religion ,
The constitution doesnt allow as si mple as that

lol.. no thats not what i meant & i certainly wasnt offended by any of it .. i just couldnt help but notice how you repeated the name of  Vishwa Hindu Parishad & then "etc etc " for my benefit & hence i pointed it out.. coz people here seem to think i have a problem with accepting & acknowledging the malpractices in my religion just because i defended my faith against some of the absurd posts here.. going by your reply , it confirms my theory .. you clearly stated that i took an offence to your post when clearly that wasnt the case..    

If u werenot offended then my apologies 
The whole point i saw and what PK tried making was we are being stupid in trying to protect god because he is creator who needs no protection and i actually feel religion as a tool is used to exploit the less previlaged

Quixotic5adventurousman

Quixotic5 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:01am | IP Logged

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 3:10am | IP Logged

If u werenot offended then my apologies 
The whole point i saw and what PK tried making was we are being stupid in trying to protect god because he is creator who needs no protection and i actually feel religion as a tool is used to exploit the less previlaged

Nope i wasnt offended by any of it & you needn't have apologized now either , but yeah apologies accepted anyways , i appreciate the gesture.. 

As for PK , i have said it enough times & i repeat it once again i have nothing against the film , in fact i am happy that such a huge commercial film delivered a socially relevant message , that triples the success of the film - commercial , critical & social..and i am proud of this film even though i am yet to watch it myself..  

And as for what i was doing here  , i was merely defending my faith from some of the absurd posts here.. i wasnt providing protection to my God , my God needs no protection , i was only standing up for what i believe is right..isnt that what Muslims do every time a terrorist attack happens & the religion is dragged in unnecessarily ?.. you have to take a stand for what you believe is  right , nobody else is going to do that for you..and it helps to have a proper sense of right/wrong a.k.a. critical thinking & not base the opinions on blind faith in a religion or a film for that matter.. Big smile     
I think u need to watch movie to realise why many feel it didnt attack any religion rather the blind practises untill then u will not get  what others mean

Quixotic5nikitagmc

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index