Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

What msg did u get from PK? (Page 16)

Truth10 Goldie

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

GoodByeMr Senior Member
GoodByeMr
GoodByeMr

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
That (2+2)!=5
For Indians: Not all Pakistanis are bad, Ex Sarfaraz in #PKTheFilm. Don't judge a person for his religion, country, color, race. Try to know him first.

For Pakistanis: Not all Indians think ill about Pakistanis. Ex RajKumarHirani and Abhijat Joshi.

For all religious believers: Every religion tells us to be "good" humans. If you say that you believe in God/Allah/Buddha/Krishna then you must follow their teachings. You being a true Hindu/Muslim/Buddhist is in the mind(the way you think) and not in the act. You can say a lot of mantras, you can donate alot of money in temples, you can pour infinite litre of milk for shiv puja. But if are not a good human even God/Allah/Buddha/Krishna can't help you. 
That Babba in the film is not a true Hindu, because if he was, he would equally respect other religions. He won't judge a person(Sarfaraz) for being from a certain country(in this case Pakistan) or for believing in some religion other than Hindu(In this case Muslim).

For Human Beings: It's the mind which sees, the mind that creates. 

For Everyone(including me): Make an effort to change, change for better.

Edited by YuVirat - 26 December 2014 at 11:19pm
Truth10 Goldie

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by altuphalu

Msg for me was
-when we are born, our identities are the same. After living on this earth, we give ourselves different identities.
- question all that is taught in the name of religion; use your intelligence to decide for yourself what you want to believe in. Do not follow organized religion blindly

Thisss!!!
LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

It did not teach me anything because I have questioned all organized religions and pretty much loathed them since I was old enough to process and question things.

Having said that, I enjoyed PK.

Lol!! In the same boat here. I enjoyed seeing it on screen and a theater full of people enjoying the very things thst bothered me about organized religion since I learned how to think. I hope ppl who are blind faith followers see the film and question themselves. I have a feeling the most blinded ones will choose to keep their eyes closed and still say my religion is better than yours.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitagmcChameli_billi

sonalak Goldie
sonalak
sonalak

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:40am | IP Logged
liked pk but film targets mostly Hindu religion .even other religions are not perfect.
LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:46am | IP Logged
It doesn't target any religion. Hinduism was picked as the main one because India is dominantly Hindu. It is saying the same about all organized religion and their preachers. Is it that hard to get?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

adventurousmanChameli_billiSharif.BadmaashChannaMereyablue-ice.

sonalak Goldie
sonalak
sonalak

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:09am | IP Logged
they could have shown about other religions also but seems got scared.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sayangQuixotic5

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index