Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

What msg did u get from PK? (Page 13)

Truth10 Goldie

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hakuna-Matataa

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gubbara.

Ok I will watch and then I will come to you if I have any question. Be prepared to answer all my questions. I won't let you duck any of themLOL

Btw, look at my siggy. You think I could get hurt by the mockery of my gods the movie mayhave made?Smile

@ blueLOL...lol..I will answer all ur question from MY PERSPECTIVE and remember when it comes to religion...its very personal and the tolerance level of everyone is different...Tongue

@ Red...I didn't see any of MY GODS insulted anywhere in PK and I am a staunch Hindu...infact I see it differently...i see PK as respecting my Gods by bringing out the flaws in our rituals...for example...None of MY GODS need my protection...I do not need a Godman or a Pujari to be the middleman between me and my God...and this is exactly the message PK is giving...waiting for u to watch the movie and we will continue with this debate..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Micky_ellePanthera

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by AllBlacks1

Do u know whats the 2nd biggest muslim population in the world? So dont give me this majority stuff. If they only concentrated on Hiduism thats ok.. but they r claiming they involve all religions.. 
Looks like blue ice has missed this post?LOL

No I didn't...but I had already answered it in my original post...whether India has the 2 nd largest or the 3rd largest population of muslims...doesn't matter...This movie is primarily going to be viewed in India...so what matters is the ratio in India...and muslims being less than 20 % in India and Hindus are the majority being 80%...Now by common sense ..if I have to raise questions about religion...i would use the religion followed by majority...and that is what they did...

BTW AB ...are u more upset that they used the Hindu religion or they did not use other religions??Would u have been OK if other religions were used too??
blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramyarn

PK has taught one thing , no matter how good the script and acting is ,a Paresh Rawel cannot make 100 crore business. Yes I saw both OMG and PK, acting wise and logic wise Omg was better than PK ,Omg was Hit but not a BB,why ? It lacks the presence of a Khan, it lacks typical BW ingrediants like romance, lip kiss and the Star Akshay was just in a cameo.
But Omg makers was more daring ,though the reference of idol worship and Hinduism was more they mentioned the illogical practices of other religion as well were as the PK teams total focus was the mockery of Hindu religion,they took less than 2 minutes to point out the mal practices of other religions.

Totally agree...when it comes to making a movie a big hit...STARPOWER is what matters the most...PK minus Aamir Khan would have met the same fate as OMG...
Antlers IF-Sizzlerz
Antlers
Antlers

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Well, for first. Aamir thinks he looks like a college kid and he tries to be convincing by having a messenger bag. Aint that lame? He steals other people's skills, and scripts. I think he's full of shit.
As for PK. I'm not religious... so who gives a shit about religion or what message they might be giving through PK. blah. 
firework Senior Member
firework
firework

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Ok I will watch and then I will come to you if I have any question. Be prepared to answer all my questions. I won't let you duck any of themLOL

Btw, look at my siggy. You think I could get hurt by the mockery of my gods the movie mayhave made?Smile

@ blueLOL...lol..I will answer all ur question from MY PERSPECTIVE and remember when it comes to religion...its very personal and the tolerance level of everyone is different...Tongue

@ Red...I didn't see any of MY GODS insulted anywhere in PK and I am a staunch Hindu...infact I see it differently...i see PK as respecting my Gods by bringing out the flaws in our rituals...for example...None of MY GODS need my protection...I do not need a Godman or a Pujari to be the middleman between me and my God...and this is exactly the message PK is giving...waiting for u to watch the movie and we will continue with this debate..

This was my interpretation as well. PK has his dark night when he falls down in the middle of the road - exhausted and defeated by everything he has done until then. He begs and prays helplessly to God for the necklace at his lowest point. Then later he spots Shiva, starts chasing that person in disguise of Shiva, and it is then that he finally sees the necklace.

Not sure why people are offended by the movie. It does not say you should not have faith in God. It does not say you should not pray if you believe in God. The whole second half is focused on that pujari. It is mostly about blindly believing in pujari's and god's men than anything else.

I think most of the little bits and pieces in the first half were more for comic-relief than anything else not meant to be taken that seriously.

Edited by Oblivion111 - 25 December 2014 at 7:38pm

blue-ice.

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

Try asking some basic questions on other faiths.

First point out which faith is referred to in my post and what you mean by other faiths. 

Talking about creator, do you ever praise him, thank him and be grateful towards him for creating such wonderful world for us to live and enjoy or you will always keep criticizing him?

I don't know if it is him, her or what. 
I don't know if the creator is actually vested in the lives of mortals. 
I don't want to be pretentious assuming the world is for us. 
I reap the rewards of my hard work. I pay the price of my mistakes. I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul. 
I have no complaints or criticism of the creator. All my criticism is reserved for mortals. 

Also if not gods, religion, god men, then where do you go to seek answers from?

Seek and you shall receive. If you delegate the seeking, you shall never receive either. Question. Observe. Experiment. 

Any specific maulana or pastor you recommend?LOL

Why we need a third party to connect with our own creator baffles me. It is a personal relationship between one person and their God. I'm a firm believer in do-it-yourself. 

PS: I am a heretic and iconoclast. I don't believe in mortal propaganda. Every question you asked, I've asked them already. LOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahika24adventurousmanAntlersblue-ice.

SIRFINA Senior Member
SIRFINA
SIRFINA

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
That was the stupidest movie I have ever seen. I am not a believer in any religion but just mocking one religion which has so called pujari men who preaches god than what about the other religions that have men who preach also like popes,maulas?,preachers,etc etc etc etc.  Why just mock one and not the others? I am confused

sayang

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index