Gubbara.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllBlacks1

Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by Quixotic5

Originally posted by krackjack

^^ PK chases a guy dressed as Lord Shiva and asks him for help because he thinks the random guy  is actually Shiva who can put him out of his misery. Simple. If you ask me, even that scene was hilarious with all those dialogues. LOL

Cool.. so far jokes on a Hinduism-inspired platform have been highlighted & are FREAKIN hilarious ! ..now can anybody highlight the jokes inspired by other religions & lets see if they are just as hilarious ! Big smile.. 

That Hindus are a patience bunch...and can laugh at themselves is because this is how Hinduism has shown us the way...I always take it as a compliment...Tongue

Not when it has been singled out against other religions... 

No..Hinduism has not been singled out...Hinduism being the most prominent religion in India...as in 80% Indians are Hindus...its has just been used as an example to lash out against ALL the religions...Whatever questions they have raised against Hinduism can be applied to any religion.

Do u know whats the 2nd biggest muslim population in the world? So dont give me this majority stuff. If they only concentrated on Hiduism thats ok.. but they r claiming they involve all religions.. 
Looks like blue ice has missed this post?LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AllBlacks1glace-bleue

Gubbara. Goldie
Gubbara.
Gubbara.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Religion is preached and practiced by mortals. It is a human construct. I have no proof that the men and women who preach faith today are actually true to the word of God. I have no proof that the men and women who preach faith are not selfish wielding religion for their personal gains. 
I have the gift of rationality and critical thinking. There must be a reason we were given the ability to question and reason. I will not insult the creator with blind belief. In fact I will honor the creator by utilizing my gifts by always questioning and reasoning 

The infinite ever expanding universe of billions of stars and planets cannot be captured in any mortal book or thought. The creator of such vastness and majesty does not need puny mortals to defend it. 

That is what I learned from PK. 

Try asking some basic questions on other faiths.

For example, how is marry still considered virgin even after she conceived Jesus?
Oe how did Allah egitimize the union of prophet MO and his child bride?
Inspite of being only a few thousand years old how Christianity and Islam spread across the globe so rapidly? What's there that's making people so attracted to convert to this one man show?LOL

Talking about creator, do you ever praise him, thank him and be grateful towards him for creating such wonderful world for us to live and enjoy or you will always keep criticizing him?
Also if not gods, religion, god men, then where do you go to seek answers from? Any specific maulana or pastor you recommend?LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dimdim.Hakuna-MatataaAllBlacks1atominis..RamKiJanaki..

Truth10 Goldie

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
--MISANTHROPIST IF-Rockerz
--MISANTHROPIST
--MISANTHROPIST

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:35am | IP Logged
I have learnt, We're all equal. From which country we're or which God we believe in, none of this matters. We are all humans, we all are created by god. He is the ultimate father.. and a father never tell his children to do something which cause pain.
'Ramkrishna Mission' the most popular and biggest Hindu Sabha of World founded by Swami Vivekananda himself did not say the movie insulted Hinduism. As a follower of Swami Vivekananda I will accept PK insulted a certain believe only if Ramkrishna Mission declares it.
AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

I cant discuss some scenes here coz it will become spoilers and many here havent watched the movie. 
I will just point out 2 scenes.

1) Aamir sticks posters of Hindu Devi-Devtas on the public walls and on top saying "lapata" (missing). okay, wud Hirani put poster saying "ALLAH_lapata" or "Mohammad- Lapata" or "Jesus-Lapata" or "Guru Nanak- Lapata" ???????????? Afterall its supposed be against all religins, right? No, he wont coz he knows what kinda backlash he wud get...

2) In TV show, why just Aamir Vs swamiji, why not a Mullah or Preist also invited.. it wud have been so much fun, wouldnt it? But No..

Flaws... The alien aamir has superpowers... he can held a woman's hands and download her Bhojpuri language knowledge in his brain and start speaking Bhojpuri... in fact without even touching some1 he can why that oldman took money from Anushka by cheating or in the end he knows all abt Anushka- SSr lovestory... superpowers yes... then why is acting like a innocent fool thruout the movie??? 

Nobody answered that? It wud only take one more minute to stick those posters... not an hour. 

Those who r defending the movie at a cost of religious beliefs... answer that. 

Of course Raju cant show all the ills of all religions in 3 hours movie, esp when he had to show innocent women n children being butchered like they r flies... it wont be funny, wud it be? 

India has the highest Hindu population but therez only one Hindu nation-Nepal. India has the 2nd largest muslim population after Indonasia. India has the largest Sikh population. Largest Jain poulation. Millions of Bhudhists and Christians(2.2 Crs=22 Millions christians). So dont give this crap abt Hindusim is targeted coz its the majority. 

Hidusim is tolerant and we always asks questions. In BW itself.. remember Amitabh's dialog in front of a temple "Aaaj khush to bahot honge tum" and countless movies where heros/ heroines blame and blast Gods for something going wrong in their lives. 

In fact, Bhagwad Gita came to existance coz Arjun kept asking questions to Lord Krishna..

We dont need a movie teach us what Hindusim is and how we can mock it and make fun of it. 

The BO figures suggest Hinduism is still liberal, polite and tolerant society. Somthing to be proud of. 

But if some questions asked agaisnt my religion... then some questions shoud be asked agaisnt the motives of the makers of the movie... right? 

Edited by AllBlacks1 - 25 December 2014 at 12:23pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Quixotic5Hakuna-MatataaDimdim...RamKiJanaki..

Hakuna-Matataa IF-Rockerz
Hakuna-Matataa
Hakuna-Matataa

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
msg from pk? that at times its imp that a movie finishes in 90mins 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dimdim.AllBlacks1

Kamala05 IF-Sizzlerz
Kamala05
Kamala05

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
PK has taught one thing , no matter how good the script and acting is ,a Paresh Rawel cannot make 100 crore business. Yes I saw both OMG and PK, acting wise and logic wise Omg was better than PK ,Omg was Hit but not a BB,why ? It lacks the presence of a Khan, it lacks typical BW ingrediants like romance, lip kiss and the Star Akshay was just in a cameo.
But Omg makers was more daring ,though the reference of idol worship and Hinduism was more they mentioned the illogical practices of other religion as well were as the PK teams total focus was the mockery of Hindu religion,they took less than 2 minutes to point out the mal practices of other religions.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sayangMahika24DY.chakravartyDimdim.atominisAllBlacks1

AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramyarn

PK has taught one thing , no matter how good the script and acting is ,a Paresh Rawel cannot make 100 crore business. Yes I saw both OMG and PK, acting wise and logic wise Omg was better than PK ,Omg was Hit but not a BB,why ? It lacks the presence of a Khan, it lacks typical BW ingrediants like romance, lip kiss and the Star Akshay was just in a cameo.
But Omg makers was more daring ,though the reference of idol worship and Hinduism was more they mentioned the illogical practices of other religion as well were as the PK teams total focus was the mockery of Hindu religion,they took less than 2 minutes to point out the mal practices of other religions.

Yeah, Aamir chased out of temple and then church and then mosque. wow... all religions r included. and yes women black and then in white. all religions r included. bravo! 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index