Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
yes RSS is budding taliban , we may hide 1992 or 2002 under carpet but jai ho godse ji ki jai ho. 
Bazigar thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

Who says that I won't be tolerant??πŸ˜†...I am just saying that...if I can tolerate people of other religions if they are offended...I from now on am going to respect the feelings of the people of my religion too...after all Hinduism teaches tolerance so I can tolerate Hindus too if they r offended even if i don't agree with them...I am right now kind of feeling guilty of making fun of any Hindu who might have been offended by PK or any other religious movie

so shall we compete with others that how much fanatic we can become πŸ˜† good carry on. maar dalo kaat dalo πŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Bazigar

so shall we compete with others that how much fanatic we can become πŸ˜† good carry on. maar dalo kaat dalo πŸ˜†

Baazigar ji...if u read my first post...I have said it ...that as long as they are within their legal rights...and I am sure...other than in ISIS infested areas...maarna and kaatna doesn't come under anyone's legal rights...all I meant was that i am not going to call anyone a NUTCASE i they want to take legal action against a movie which has offended their religious feelings...that is all...
Bazigar thumbnail

Baazigar ji...if u read my first post...I have said it ...that as long as they are within their legal rights...and I am sure...other than in ISIS infested areas...maarna and kaatna doesn't come under anyone's legal rights...all I meant was that i am not going to call anyone a NUTCASE i they want to take legal action against a movie which has offended their religious feelings...that is all...

hello what made u so agitated πŸ˜† legal provision is already is there , still with extra constitutional authority many books pulped aways, few movies banned on the same category recently. Few athiest even murdered recently in maharashtra. Hindu religion itself have part of antagonist, atheism etc. Issue is PK raise some question so we should put red tape on his mouth but the issue is Arjuna himself not only question but have doubt on krishna , may be if we were there we can apply blashphemy law πŸ˜† even those dhobi who question rama we will put traitor law. πŸ˜† forget ram rajya  hack even if anyone dare to question current ruller bhaktas punce on them. πŸ˜†Chalo whatever may be on movie we are having a more rigid cesor right now then what more u need. Shall we support the extra constitutional authority like who resort to threat to movie property .life etc. πŸ˜†
Edited by Bazigar - 8 years ago
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So one thread got closed and this thread turned into a hot bed for religious discussions .
For those who conveniently declare themselves to be peaceful is the joke of the century, why be an opportunist and prove yourself to be better , you or your faith is not under attack all the time so you can't really compare , and considering this fact the amount of bakwaas and criminal activities we get to hear by these saffron brigade is a joke , god forbid if there is ever an anti hindu wave for whatever reason then what will these guys do is unimaginable.

blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: bramcote46

So one thread got closed and this thread turned into a hot bed for religious discussions .

For those who conveniently declare themselves to be peaceful is the joke of the century, why be an opportunist and prove yourself to be better , you or your faith is not under attack all the time so you can't really compare , and considering this fact the amount of bakwaas and criminal activities we get to hear by these saffron brigade is a joke , god forbid if there is ever an anti hindu wave for whatever reason then what will these guys do is unimaginable.

Now this is a big problem...Just because Hinduism is not under attack all the time...the Hindus lose their right to be offended or they lose their rights to protest even in a legal way?...like by suing in the court against what they think is wrong...? I don't understand this mentality...NO ONE IS CONDONING VIOLENCE or ILLEGAL WAYS...but now even peaceful ways and legal use of their rights will also not be allowed??ReallY??
Bazigar thumbnail

Now this is a big problem...Just because Hinduism is not under attack all the time...the Hindus lose their right to be offended or they lose their rights to protest even in a legal way?...like by suing in the court against what they think is wrong...? I don't understand this mentality...NO ONE IS CONDONING VIOLENCE or ILLEGAL WAYS...but now even peaceful ways and legal use of their rights will also not be allowed??ReallY??

so who attack hinduism ? why it survive till now ? shall we need all the bajdal, rss to save it ?

Regarding legality there are many legal provision one can contest a movie in court. Regarding censor board now we have such board that forget PK it is difficult to see the see the day light for movie like NH10 . so be happy πŸ˜†
Edited by Bazigar - 8 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail

so who attack hinduism ? why it survive till now ? shall we need all the bajdal, rss to save it ?

who is saying that Hinduism has been attacked?? Do u actually even read the posts before replying??
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

hello what made u so agitated πŸ˜† legal provision is already is there , still with extra constitutional authority many books pulped aways, few movies banned on the same category recently. Few athiest even murdered recently in maharashtra. Hindu religion itself have part of antagonist, atheism etc. Issue is PK raise some question so we should put red tape on his mouth but the issue is Arjuna himself not only question but have doubt on krishna , may be if we were there we can apply blashphemy law πŸ˜† even those dhobi who question rama we will put traitor law. πŸ˜† forget ram rajya  hack even if anyone dare to question current ruller bhaktas punce on them. πŸ˜†Chalo whatever may be on movie we are having a more rigid cesor right now then what more u need. Shall we support the extra constitutional authority like who resort to threat to movie property .life etc. πŸ˜†

U r asking Hindus to be even more tolerant than they r.. Good. I m antagonist.. I blv in God but I dont think God will solve all my problems. And I always question some Hindu rituals which dont make sense. But that just me. 

Arjun asked Krishna all that... but that time there was onle Dharma Vs Adharma, today we have so many organised religions. 

I dont like Lord rama- the Maryada purushottam's philosophy, how can abandon ur pregnant wife who already gave agni pariksha to prove shez pure... and just one dhobi put doubt on her? How? Therez a Gujarati bhajan.. "Bhale ne bhagwan kehlawo mara Raam, tame sita ji ni tole na aao" (U might be God's avatar Lord Rama, but U cant come close ma Sita ji" The bhajan keeps on going abt how mistakes Lord rama made and how Sita was gr8 on every front. Thats hIndusim, we can even blame our lords.. no controversy. 

Its a modern time. And my fav. Lord Krishan's philosophy works in any age any time, πŸ˜‰

If Only Rajputs didnt fixated on their principles that "dont kill enemy when hez running away", Mohguls wud have never landed in India. If only Mohguls learnt that Brits r "muh me Raam, bagal me chhuri" Brits wudnt have East India Company to rule most of North India. 

But thats history.. Lets see if BB is gonna be controversial or not. Will it be banned pakistan? Baby was banned. 

Yeah, when u r a tolerant society, ppl will ask u to bend over and get ur ass kicked to see how tolerant r u. Nope, When the limit is crossed.. look at Gujarat riots. 
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

And i said that becoz of that you can't really prove yourself to be more tolerant ( which is a popular trend nowadays) becoz you are not in same position , when did i say that you have no right to be offended or to protest .