Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fitoori_kudi thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: AllBlacks1

What rules? Rules r kiddos in school, wear the uniform and all that follows.. 

Hinduism is university with so many faculties.. some make it PhD and some find love, All Ok.. 

As long u dont bomb and kill innocent ppl. 

u r dumb, aren't u??πŸ˜†
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ˜†

It was funny coz u asked WHAT r u and then MUSLIM? Its almost like  Muslims r some different creatures so they can be called What r u.. rather who r u. πŸ˜†
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _kiara17

u r dumb, aren't u??πŸ˜†

Can u say out loud? Plz, I cant hear u. 
fitoori_kudi thumbnail

It was funny coz u asked WHAT r u and then MUSLIM? Its almost like  Muslims r some different creatures so they can be called What r u.. rather who r u. πŸ˜†

i used "WHAT"  coz u were talking like a different creatureπŸ˜ƒ
fitoori_kudi thumbnail

Can u say out loud? Plz, I cant hear u. 

They like fight n kill OTHERS.. but when others r left.. they like to kill THEMSELVES.. 

When Mohammad is such a common name.. and there r many Mohammads who r assholes... they r ok with that.. but dare U say sketch a Mohammad. How ridiculous is that. I dont have a dog, if I did, I will name him Mohammad. Its a cute name. 

PPL convert for so many reasons.. either for food or at the talwar on the neck. But mostly they convert to belong to a community to violence. 

One religion shout out loud that "we r for peace and tolerance" Now I can understand there r fighting amongst themselves. If we cant have enemies, lets kill each others,, amen. 

Some people are meant to fight and kill no matter, it could be for religion money anything.
look at history, son imprisoning fathers, killing them for becoming kings. open newspaper whats happening in world, innocent children are attacked in schools.
Also mocking peaceful religions by making downmarket moview unfortunately nobody gave a sh*t.

Now it is clear what is the source of real problem. No need to watch a movie and discuss with losers on IF, just open a newspaper and it is crystal clear.

DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
that humans are bad and u rather be an AlienπŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Nope, tolerant has to tolerant... criminals gotta kill. Where did religion come from in all that? 

Who says that I won't be tolerant??πŸ˜†...I am just saying that...if I can tolerate people of other religions if they are offended...I from now on am going to respect the feelings of the people of my religion too...after all Hinduism teaches tolerance so I can tolerate Hindus too if they r offended even if i don't agree with them...I am right now kind of feeling guilty of making fun of any Hindu who might have been offended by PK or any other religious movie
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

Who says that I won't be tolerant??πŸ˜†...I am just saying that...if I can tolerate people of other religions if they are offended...I from now on am going to respect the feelings of the people of my religion too...after all Hinduism teaches tolerance so I can tolerate Hindus too if they r offended even if i don't agree with them...I am right now kind of feeling guilty of making fun of any Hindu who might have been offended by PK or any other religious movie

I dot know if u r offended by my comments or just giving ur views regardless.

See, every1 has right to be offended and let it known in civil manners, yes, many ppl protested against PK and JA and many other films. But no1 killed anybody over it. But some ppl r killed over a cartoon. 

Some1 here also put RSS and Taliban as the same brand of ppl. RSS guys may have hardliner views but they r always there when natural disater strikes India till the end... they dont kill ppl. Let alone killing 300 children of their country. But, there U go. 

Extremists r everywhere.. but what actions they take to justify their beliefs against others.. is the difference. I was expecting  at least younger and educated ppl on this forum wud be more tolerant to others' views, but nope. I just mentioned Mohammad's name and all they ganged up on me and called me all kinds of names and braught my wife into the topic and even when i left the topic, they were laughing at my wife calling her Gabbar. If u offended u actually dont laugh and that to the poster's wife. They showed their own standards. 

I dont lose my sleep over it, I dealt with so many idiots in previous forums, this forum is like a saint. But its quite alarming. The younger generation is so intolerant.. They may not kill any1 but they will support killing of journos for a cartoon... or even 911. Scary stuff. Coz this is the next generation. 

They will never admit that problems r within their own countries, the snake called terrorist they fed is now killing themselves. Nope, its all hunky dori in their religion of peace... for them.

Ask any educated Indian youth if they care abt Ram Mandir in Ayodhya or better Infastructre of India, the asnwer is obvious, the later. Ask them abt rapistsand they will tell u that their dicks shud be chopped off and put in prsion rest of their lives. 

I have every rights be offended by PK for 3 of its scene, and overall singling out Hinduism. But then India made huge success. So what? I gave 4/5 stars for the movie. 1 was missing for reasons I got offended. I argued with some1 who called Aamir is muslim thats he did this movie, and asked her watch Aamir's patriotic movies... dont blame the actor, blame the writter/director. 

Althou this forum is called India- forums I doubt how many Indians r here. 
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This topic is wayyy off course!

The movie PK was not against any religion.. I repeat not against any religion.

It was against the malpractices of religions which happens in every other religion.

Religions never divide. Every religion has the same core fundamentals.

Never lie.
Never hurt others.
Be honest .

etc etc.

every religion preached these. But do we abide by these? If we had , the world would have been a better place! Let's stop the blame game and looking down upon other religions, and try to improve ourselves.

Rant over!

Edit: damn my auto correct!!!Edited by PurpleAir - 8 years ago