Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ChuglkhorBander

Err again what is point exactly??

The cartoons and their aftermath sparked a huge debate as well. On a whole lot of issues and it basically proved the point the religious fanaticism and religion in general is one of the biggest things that is wrong with this world. The sooner this whole crap gets erased from Human culture the better.

Edited by -Arsal- - 8 years ago

AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ChuglkhorBander

some people have made their religion a target for the whole world, feel sorry for common man who find it hard to get past airport security. Now should so many million people convert to any peaceful religion just so they can get a better life ?

They like fight n kill OTHERS.. but when others r left.. they like to kill THEMSELVES.. 

When Mohammad is such a common name.. and there r many Mohammads who r assholes... they r ok with that.. but dare U say sketch a Mohammad. How ridiculous is that. I dont have a dog, if I did, I will name him Mohammad. Its a cute name. 

PPL convert for so many reasons.. either for food or at the talwar on the neck. But mostly they convert to belong to a community to violence. 

One religion shout out loud that "we r for peace and tolerance" Now I can understand there r fighting amongst themselves. If we cant have enemies, lets kill each others,, amen. 

Edited by AllBlacks1 - 8 years ago
Chappal Gate Se Bandh ke Mandir Jao Yahi Sikha Maine.
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mr.CooL-

Chappal Gate Se Bandh ke Mandir Jao Yahi Sikha Maine.

Kya tune belt pehna tha? 
Originally posted by: AllBlacks1

Kya tune belt pehna tha?

Konsa Belt?
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mr.CooL-

Konsa Belt?

Leather belts.. u r not allowed to wear anything thats made of animal's flesh in temple. 

But thats ok, our God is more forgiving than devil... who punish u if u broke a rule. ðŸ˜‰ Dil sacha , to sab kuch acha. 

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Whatever message paresh rawal had already delivered in "oh my god" was repackaged n sold in "pk" Edited by Pr1yanka - 8 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I have recently learned one thing...that we Hindus jump on other Hindus very quickly if they say they are offended over a movie...the way our Hindu Gods are shown in the movies...anything...Not going to do anymore...If others can raise a hue and cry ...why can't a Hindu do the same...Hindus have as much right to be offended and take offense as people from any other religion...as long as its withing their legal rights let them...do whatever they think is right...why should anyone stop them.
Originally posted by: AllBlacks1

Leather belts.. u r not allowed to wear anything thats made of animal's flesh in temple.

But thats ok, our God is more forgiving than devil... who punish u if u broke a rule.😉Dil sacha , to sab kuch acha.

Ghante Ka Rule. Rules Are Made To be Break.
fitoori_kudi thumbnail
 different religions r the biggest problem which we r facing right now😕 i m a hindu but sometimes actually everytime when a politician or anyone brings in religion or GOD in terrorism or use religion to divide us i feel awful & gets hurt😡😡 i mean we ALL r HUMANS in first place & than hindu, muslim, jewish , sikh etc etc but don't know wen ppl will understand this🥱  i only beileve in one religion i.e. HUMANITY!!