Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

What msg did u get from PK? - Page 7

AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by-KaanKeNiche

Which is the MID of this TM. Are you surprised? 😆

Have u read the new rules? Dont accuse anybody for MIDs.. if u have doubts then PM the Mods and they will let u know. I dont need MID to support my own opinions.. hahaha... time kaha hai re bhaiya. 
So be smart, 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllBlacks1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-pakeezah

what msg did i get from PK?

that Raj Kumar Hirani and Aamir are God chosen ones.

RKH with his 100 percent hit record, and Aamir holding 
a pretty impressive hit  record from the numerous movies he has done.

I saw PK. It was thoroughly entertaining. But nowhere near as good
for me as 3 Idiots and Rang De basanti TZP. etc.

Still, its raking in the money. 

RR-Hr also have 100% BB ratio. BO is a diff. game. 
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Variable

Nothing that I didn't know.

Like all religions are equal and don't believe in frauds like Ramdev and other monks etc etc.

Movie was good though.

There r frauds and there criminals and there r terrorists who recruit young men by brainwashing them in the name of religions.. 
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-blue-ice

That Hindus are a patience bunch...and can laugh at themselves is because this is how Hinduism has shown us the way...I always take it as a compliment...😛

Not when it has been singled out against other religions... 
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
AB...u are being accused of having an MID called hellz??🤔 so now when I get mad at you...Can I say...AB go to hellz🤣
blue-ice. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-AllBlacks1

Not when it has been singled out against other religions... 

No..Hinduism has not been singled out...Hinduism being the most prominent religion in India...as in 80% Indians are Hindus...its has just been used as an example to lash out against ALL the religions...Whatever questions they have raised against Hinduism can be applied to any religion.
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
I cant discuss some scenes here coz it will become spoilers and many here havent watched the movie. 
I will just point out 2 scenes.

1) Aamir sticks posters of Hindu Devi-Devtas on the public walls and on top saying "lapata" (missing). okay, wud Hirani put poster saying "ALLAH_lapata" or "Mohammad- Lapata" or "Jesus-Lapata" or "Guru Nanak- Lapata" ???????????? Afterall its supposed be against all religins, right? No, he wont coz he knows what kinda backlash he wud get...

2) In TV show, why just Aamir Vs swamiji, why not a Mullah or Preist also invited.. it wud have been so much fun, wouldnt it? But No..

Flaws... The alien aamir has superpowers... he can held a woman's hands and download her Bhojpuri language knowledge in his brain and start speaking Bhojpuri... in fact without even touching some1 he can why that oldman took money from Anushka by cheating or in the end he knows all abt Anushka- SSr lovestory... superpowers yes... then why is acting like a innocent fool thruout the movie??? 
AllBlacks1 thumbnail

AB...u are being accused of having an MID called hellz??🤔 so now when I get mad at you...Can I say...AB go to hellz🤣

Hey, u were the fist one to call me I m MID of the prince... hahahaha. 
Edited by AllBlacks1 - 9 years ago
AllBlacks1 thumbnail

No..Hinduism has not been singled out...Hinduism being the most prominent religion in India...as in 80% Indians are Hindus...its has just been used as an example to lash out against ALL the religions...Whatever questions they have raised against Hinduism can be applied to any religion.

Do u know whats the 2nd biggest muslim population in the world? So dont give me this majority stuff. If they only concentrated on Hiduism thats ok.. but they r claiming they involve all religions.. 
blue-ice. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-AllBlacks1

Hey, u were the fist one to call me I m MID of the prince... hahahaha. 

No never.😡..I have never accused anyone of being an MID...aur tumko toh bilkul bhi nahi.😡