Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Brilliant posts by @adventourusman and @Blue-Ice. So well put and I agree completly.
This is the same as thread made by hellz. Finding problems just for the sake of it.
Sonal99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Msg for me was 
-when we are born, our identities are the same. After living on this earth, we give ourselves different identities. 
- question all that is taught in the name of religion; use your intelligence to decide for yourself what you want to believe in. Do not follow organized religion blindly

-Arsal- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cocktails

Well said adventurous man, you completely stole my words. And exacty there is nothing in the movie that is controversial. Raju hirani made a really clean movie with no added bullshit. I don't understand why people are finding him chasing Lord Shiva offensive. Someone explain?

Beats me too. Seems like those people didnt see the mivie and are basing their opinions on the pictures that have flooded the net.

If you watch the film its clear that he is chasing the actor who plays the role of Shiva.

Funny thing is those people are not giving a damn about the godman who was supposedly to God. You would that the more important matter.😆

Or another explaination is that some are haters who are trolling for the sake of it.
-Arsal- thumbnail

Originally posted by: altuphalu

Msg for me was 

-when we are born, our identities are the same. After living on this earth, we give ourselves different identities. 
- question all that is taught in the name of religion; use your intelligence to decide for yourself what you want to believe in. Do not follow organized religion blindly

Very well put.

Originally posted by: Arsal-AK

Beats me too. Seems like those people didnt see the mivie and are basing their opinions on the pictures that have flooded the net.

If you watch the film its clear that he is chasing the actor who plays the role of Shiva.

Funny thing is those people are not giving a damn about the godman who was supposedly to God. You would that the more important matter.😆

Or another explaination is that some are haters who are trolling for the sake of it.

@ Red : What is all this fuss about ?.. ðŸ˜• .. what did the film show about "chasing Lord Shiva"? 😕 

Originally posted by: Arsal-AK

Brilliant posts by @adventourusman and @Blue-Ice. So well put and I agree completly.

This is the same as thread made by hellz. Finding problems just for the sake of it.

Which is the MID of this TM. Are you surprised? 😆
krackjack thumbnail
^^ PK chases a guy dressed as Lord Shiva and asks him for help because he thinks the random guy  is actually Shiva who can put him out of his misery. Simple. If you ask me, even that scene was hilarious with all those dialogues. ðŸ˜† Edited by krackjack - 9 years ago
pakeezah thumbnail
what msg did i get from PK?

that Raj Kumar Hirani and Aamir are God chosen ones.

RKH with his 100 percent hit record, and Aamir holding 
a pretty impressive hit  record from the numerous movies he has done.

I saw PK. It was thoroughly entertaining. But nowhere near as good
for me as 3 Idiots and Rang De basanti TZP. etc.

Still, its raking in the money. 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: adventurousman

You really want to know or just wanna mock?

1) There is God (the creator) but what that God is, we don't know

2) The concept of God is not the real God

3) Religion is man made hence its a conceptual God and different people have created different Gods and according to them, only their God is the rite one and that God demands certain rituals, tells you (in his book) what is rite and wrong and what to do or not or else, he'll burn you in hell

4) Religion creates fear. Its not a loving God but a fearing God. You've to fear him, worship him, do as he says or else, he is gonna burn you in hell or some other disaster.

5) Labels don't exist. A Muslim woman or a Hindu man, does not exist in reality. Same goes for being an Indian or Pakistani, these are not real, these are just labels created by our society and we've just accepted them.

6) Labels also have their own set of beliefs and ideas, that we've just believed in as true but they're not true. For e.g. seeing a pakistani muslim guy and having the belief that he is gonna betray you because he is a pakistani muslim guy. So first mistake is that you see a Pakistani, muslim guy, 2nd mistake is that you have other beliefs about that kind of person, so that kind of person will betray you, which again is not true.

7) We're all equal. What we've or what we can do or from which country we're or which God we believe in, none of this matters, these things only divide us human, they don't unite us

8) The creator (GOD) does not need our defense. He has created the universe and everything and you're gonna protect him from other human beings because they have a different opinion than you so you feel threatened? You're not defending God but just your beliefs. Its one person's belief vs another person's belief, nothing to do with God

9) We're all God's children and God is everywhere, we don't need to go to some other place to worship him so he can be satisfied (like he has a big ego, that needs satisfaction) and then accept our prayers and give us what we want or he won't be bothered.

10) Question everything, question everything they have thought you, it just might be false, ever questioned yourself? your beliefs? Its easy to point fingers outwards but we've to point fingers at ourselves and find out the truth (that is, if we want to)

11) We come naked in this world, shame is in our minds, nudism is not erotic but actually natural. If we're covering our bodies because we feel ashamed of it then what are we doing, really? Feel ashamed of our bodies? Feel ashamed of sex? Can have sex but can't accept that we're having sex as its  taboo? Screw that

That's all I remember for now, hope that answers your questions 😃

+ 100

Originally posted by: krackjack

^^ PK chases a guy dressed as Lord Shiva and asks him for help because he thinks the random guy  is actually Shiva who can put him out of his misery. Simple. If you ask me, even that scene was hilarious with all those dialogues. ðŸ˜†

Cool.. so far jokes on a Hinduism-inspired platform have been highlighted & are FREAKIN hilarious ! ..now can anybody highlight the jokes inspired by other religions & lets see if they are just as hilarious ! 😃..