Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Sharif.Badmaash

๐Ÿ˜†

hahaha, the alien didn't have game or was too simple for her taste ๐Ÿ˜›
SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
@blue-ice and adventurousman :: ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒbrilliantly answered.. Simply loved your posts . To the point and concise. Nowhere it seems that you are defending the movie or the stars involved. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
I learned that Aamir Khan looks pretty sexy in a yellow ghagra. Oh, he looked equally hot as Julie Braganza in Baazi.

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: The-Voice

I learned that Aamir Khan looks pretty sexy in a yellow ghagra. Oh, he looked equally hot as Julie Braganza in Baazi.

Oh God...he looks gorgeous here...๐Ÿ˜†...but one of the reasons is ...he is so versatile...whether its a girl or an 18 year old student or an alien...he is convincing in all the avatars..โญ๏ธ
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Yeah, come to think of it, he's appeared in a lot of avatars.

1. Akhtar Hyderabadi, Baazi
2. Julie Braganza, Baazi
3. The goof from Mela
4. Raja from Raja Hindustani
5. Rancho from 3 Idiots

And so much more!
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: StoppingByWoods

@blue-ice and adventurousman ::๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒbrilliantly answered.. Simply loved your posts . To the point and concise. Nowhere it seems that you are defending the movie or the stars involved.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

exactly...the message u people r saying are already there in the holy books...whats new message did we get from PK?? just curious
Originally posted by: preep

exactly...the message u people r saying are already there in the holy books...whats new message did we get from PK?? just curious

I think the message was God truly doesn't care if we read these holy books . As long as humans lead good clean lives and help each other out than its all good . Believing in God means leading a good life not neccsarily being a fanatic for religion

That's just my interpretation . 39 different people would have 39 different interpretations ๐Ÿ˜†Edited by Franco - 9 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Koi message nahi diya PK ne ..mai baap...reham kar doh mujh per๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

holy books are religious books rite? That is man made God, which means what you get from holy books is a conceptual God that you believe in and worship and there are many religions with their own set of beliefs and rules, so in short its a false god, yeh wrong number hain ๐Ÿ˜†

We've also been given the ability to question those holly books, what's written in it, might not be true at all. Its easy to laugh at hindus when you're a muslim but its not that different. He goes to a temple and you go to mosque, both are worshiping a conceptual God, which is not known to them and what is unknown to us, always brings in fear.

Anyways, I thought my post was clear
SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Go to page 1 of this very thread. Last post on that page by adventurousman will certainly answer your question. Please read that post carefully. :)