Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

TAAREY SS : IT STILL CAN BE CHANGED (Page 12)

Princess_Pri Senior Member
Princess_Pri
Princess_Pri

Posted: 01 April 2016 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Nice story... Liked it... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Taani-Taarey

TR_lovebirds IF-Dazzler
TR_lovebirds
TR_lovebirds

Posted: 09 April 2016 at 5:41am | IP Logged
res.

Taani-Taarey

Taani-Taarey Senior Member
Taani-Taarey
Taani-Taarey

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
(guys in this kria has left rey to go for her treatment..  And she will be fine and would be dancing again as well.. So technically rey and kria are couple infront of everybody and are in commitment )

(i am not giving any recap because all the chapters are posted together.. So you need not to search more..  And reading all chapters will give you much better view and idea of the story. )

(Dont forget to go through the note down )

Chapter - 14 

All settled in the car and moved for their destination Mumbai.. 

All while the night journey two souls didnt slept at all.. Taani and rey.. Taani couldnt sleep as those bitter memories, vishesh's blame, her numerous attempts to sort out problems between them everything was flashing in her mind and she was crying tears kept oozing out of her eyes but she didnt looked once to anybody. She was just looking out through the window..  WHile since rey was driving he couldnt sleep..  Even swayam offered that he will drive but rey denied sleep was far away from him that night..  He couldnt see taanis condition he knew she was much broken..  

Rey pov 
I know taani tum bahut takleef mein ho..  Apna grief share bhi nahi karogi. Sabke saamne toh strong ban jaogi.  Lekin jo chot tumhare self respect ko lagi hai nahi bhul paogi..  Tumhara trust toota hai fir se..  I wish jo meine kiya tha past mein tumhare saath woh na kiya hota..  Tumse baat ki hoti toh aaj life kuch aur hoti.  Kahin na kahin tumhari life mein yeh takleef iska reason mein hu.  Kaash mein aaj tumhare saath ho pata. Tumhe itna pyaar deta ki tum ye saare dard bhul jaati..  

Suddenly reys phone vibrated indicating a msg flashing name Kria 

Rey pov 

Yeh kya kar raha hu mein ab cheeze pehle jaisi nahi hai. Meine kria ko commitment diya hai toh fir mein taani ko fir se pyaar karne ke baare mein soch bhi kaise sakta hu..  How could I?

His trance broke when taani shouted.. 

Rey sambhaliye..  & thats when he noticed the bus coming from the other side.. He rotated the car wheel and  turned the car other side to avoid the accident and he was succesful too..  Then he  stopped car with a jerk..  All had already woke up..  

Swayam : kya kar raha hai yr abhi pata nahi kya ho jaata 
Rey : sorry sorry guys pata nahi kaise meine bus dekhi hi nahi..  I am really sorry..  
Swayam : hey u r ok? 
Rey : yaa i m fine. 
Swayam : chal tu passenger seat pe aa thoda rest kar le.. Mein drive karta hu..  

Then swayam drived the car and next morning they reached Mumbai..  
After dropping one by one everybody at home..  At last rey dropped taani and swayam.  
Swayam asked rey to join them for the coffee atleast. Since now that its morning they wont catch sleep..  
First rey denied but later agreed..  

Taareyam were having coffe together..  Reyam were taking regarding their academy and  rey stealed glances at taani.. While taani was busy in her own world..  
Swayam called her two times but she didnt reaponded..  Therefore he shook up her a little..  

Haan huh.  Said taani getting disturbed suddenly.. 
Swayam : kaha khoi hui ho?  KAbse bula raha hu..  
Taani : kkkuch nahi bhai bas wohh yeh project ka soch rahi thi.  
All three of them knew she is lying.. 

But reyam didnt said anything because she might get more disturbed about it..  

Swayam : itna bhi kaam mein mat kho jao ki samne hokar bhi na ho.. Coffe piyo thandi ho rahi hai..  
Taani : haa.. NAhi actually muje coffe nahi peeni hai mein apne room mein jaati hu freshen up ho jaati hu fir office bhi jaana hai..  
Swayam : kal se chale jana aaj rest kar lo.. 
Taani : nahi bhai i am fine. Mein aajse hi chale jaungi..  
Rey was quitely listening their talks ..  And was somewhere confused with his feelings.. What he had thought in car and everything..  
Swayam : fine jaisa tumhe theek lage.. Kuch der rest kar lo then chale jaana..  
Taani : yess bhai. 

Taani went to her rom giving reyam a fake smile..  

As soon as taani opened her room  she was drawn back to the pool of memories  Her room waa just the way she left it..  All her memories  came flashing back to her..  How she used to be crazy for rey..  Her cries her happiness taarey confession. Beautiful moments,  fake breakup. Everything..   All she knew was she wanted one damn answer..  

Why me??  Why the people i trust betrayed me always..  With this thought ans tears in her eyes she went inside the washroom to get ready..  

Note : 
Okk guys i updated this story after a long time..  This  was story that i had started on itf. I really want a good big response this tym.. Because that will only help me to decide how further i should go with this story..  
Plz do cmmnt & like.. New readers are free to ask if incase you have any kind of doubt..  
FOr pms add me to your buddy list..  
Thank you 

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

TAT_VJprathyusha123taarey103mgvdPrincess_PriTaaRey_VruShannishita23kauser16qwerty012nagutaareyCandyfloss-TRdeepasubhashdews100anuradha5879doll_dimplemy_angel...lechu10umatejeshtaareycrazyfandivi_divyanaskfirdouszarakhanarloverNicky-nish7APKNidaJavidTaaReychinudollydh19raddhiMissu_TRcuppypie121rockstarlover_khwaish_Nishu43chand91

Princess_Pri Senior Member
Princess_Pri
Princess_Pri

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Amzing and full of emotion update...
I like it to much...
Update next part soon...

Taani-Taarey

chinudolly IF-Dazzler
chinudolly
chinudolly