Zaki did realize Aarzoo truly loves Sahir ..COOL Isnt?

Bujee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
From all between the praising of the leads for their FAB performance today and cursing of Sahir for his LOWEST move (hopefully CVs dont push Sahir any further LOW 4Lions PLEASE  πŸ˜­) 
I am glad that this episode gave some tight dose for Zaki ...Phew Phew πŸ₯³He finally concluded that Aarzoo has been in love with Sahir and it was he who had mistaken her !!! πŸ˜‰ 

Well how COOL is that πŸ‘ I am glad Zaki didnt take the usual route of calling Aarzoo a gold digger , cheater , betrayer n blah blah blah πŸ˜ƒ

Good job Zaki .πŸ‘πŸΌ..though your tears didnt gain any sympathy your thoughts - BANG ONπŸ‘ ..

Hopefully you will give some solid bashan to your Sahir bhai 😳 and get him on his SENSES at the earliest πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I feel his love was more of a selfless kind. He just wants to see Arzoo happy if she is happy with Saahir than he will also force himself to be happy for her sake. No wonder he wants Saahir to tell Arzoo the truth. He cant see her hurt.
Bujee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: redviolet

I feel his love was more of a selfless kind. He just wants to see Arzoo happy if she is happy with Saahir than he will also force himself to be happy for her sake. No wonder he wants Saahir to tell Arzoo the truth. He cant see her hurt.

hey red πŸ€— hw have u been ? I had checked few of your responses in some posts today and understand you are really in RED anger on this person shaping up this character Sahir Isnt it ??? I am sure you will BANG their head for taking it on such low move tonight πŸ˜‰
Chill na yaarπŸ€—  lets wait n see how hard they are going to think  to unfold a proper justification track πŸ‘πŸΌ ahead when the colors are shaded out of Sahir πŸ˜‰

coming to this post - u r right though Zaki had been growing this one sided love plant all by himself  he did  shower care n concern on it than this person who just heard a love confession  πŸ˜†

I am glad Zaki's thoughts were cornering himself and not on Aarzoo πŸ‘πŸΌ seldom people blame themselves in love it always goes other way round of She ditched She fooled me ...
So KUDOS to  Zaki  today for putting some sense around and making it a flat mistake on self πŸ‘
Shilpi77 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes zaki is really pure by heart atleast... i really pitied him today... great acting by him...
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I hope they will keep Zaki as a good person, which makes sense. This turning-into-an-evil wala it's soo predictable.
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
True Raji.. at least Zaki didn't think Aarzoo is gold digger
.. He is quiet understanding,..πŸ˜ƒ I dont know but i didn't enjoyed today's episode much.. (not sure may be because I am in holiday mood, away from home and just watched the episode from hotel..)
or may be because I am in little shock that Sahir can go low to show Aarzoo loves him instead Zaki.. πŸ˜­

Edited by Zaya4ever - 9 years ago
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes I'm glad that Zaks realizes that Arzoo loves Sahir and not him! And coming to Sahir Hayyeee ... Today he looked like he is really unsure of whatever he's doing! He hugs her tight and emotional. And when He sees Zaks he gives fake evil smile c'mon! πŸ˜ˆ Now that was a fake one! But loved today's epi!
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Bujee he was headed out for the heartbreak cos he definitely Ws under an illusion ..isn't it ..n now tht is broken ..yes he will feel bad now but it's ok in the long run 

Nikita99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
For me Zaki stole the show today...his love is selfless for arzoo
rosal_awesome thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
round of applause for zaki πŸ‘ he's a man without egos HAHA, at least he's taking the matter in stride instead of blasting and cursing the world like the usual dude who gets rejected in daily soaps πŸ€£ @nikita to a certain extent, yup he definitely did πŸ˜³Edited by rosal_awesome - 9 years ago