Humsafars
Humsafars

hi frnds

bitsf513 Newbie
bitsf513
bitsf513

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
new here ...been posting spoilers...
i had a request all that  I REALLY WISH TO ALL TO GET HUMSAFARS A HUGE SUCCESS LIKE IPKKND...as its story line and PH and writers, directors are 2 strongs. I WANT ALL TO WATCH THE SHOW AT 8:30 PM SHARE AT SONY

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

robinsameemad_maddyfeministBujee09rs.shailu29

Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
welcome buddy Hug
Well we in this forum  have been trying to promote dis show at least more than what SonyTV intends to Cry

Most of us have been tweeting our feedback n showing our love for this show via social media Twitter Facebook and also in sonytv's official website feedback page (http://setasia.tv/en-us/feedback)

The problem is some of us here are international audience (me inclusive) and our watching d show in TV doesnt count into the ratingsShocked ...but still we are doing our best to inform frnds relatives family in India to tune on to SonyTV every day Thumbs Up lets do it !

Hope u enjoy the interaction with all of us here and have a nice time in this SaAz  safarHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

robinsameebitsf513feministrs.shailu29

bitsf513 Newbie
bitsf513
bitsf513

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
THANKS FOR THE WARM WELCOME AND POSITIVE ATTITUDESmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

feminist

Shilpi77 Goldie
Shilpi77
Shilpi77

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
i really don't understand that why public in india is not watching this show... I am sure we have lots of HC fans there 
and all the actors (and today I am more impressed with Zaki.. he is a great actor...) are doing a great job...

also the direction is good.. 
the story line is jumpy I agree.. things happening without any clue... that may be little offbeat but I think thats the usp of the show...

Sahir's redemption should be big time here...

just wanted to say I love the show if I watching in UK does help in Trps then I am doing... that.

Edited by Shilpi77 - 23 December 2014 at 12:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bitsf513

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index