Humsafars

The Dark Lord (Page 3)

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ecrivain

Jun how are u doing ????.wonderful post jun and loved ur style of writing LOL
Omg I loved the epi on all accounts ...be it direction or editing or acting or the story n the camera ..it was PERFECT for me ...

Sahir was exceptional n outstanding as the guy whose wrong , he knows it n yet puts it Behind to get to wht he wants ..manipulative n uet endearing ..for he gives away with his concern for his lady love Clap

ARZOO as good as the girl whose immature n yet floored n turns out she is Happy with the way things are ..The question is for how long LOL

Zaki cries out ..irony much n so symbolic of the bro's not being Happy while ARZOO smiles away to glory 

And one of the brothers should be in tears. That seems to be the rule of the house. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JunoonianEcrivain.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvika.

Originally posted by Junoonian

Hi Suvi

Wifi at the airport. Holiday season + airports = long waits. :(
I am not a fangirl kind of person... Not even one of the Khans... But yesterday tipped me over.
Btw I think going forward Zaki is going to tell Sahir that he will marry Sam only if Sahir marries Arzoo. Zaki's convinced that Arzoo's love is real and this will be his way of ensuring that she is not left high n dry. What say you? Will try n check in once in a while.

Even I am not a fangiri person.. Mighty Khans included. So high five for that. 

Yes, I think Zaki or Alvira or possibly both will have a hand in bringing these two together. But that would mean she would be marrying him without knowing that she is going to be his second wife..at least legally. I am not sure how comfortable I am with that idea. And if that happens and the truth comes out after the marriage, it will shatter her. 

And more than that, I want at least the viewers to know the Zeenat angle. To accept Arzoo as technically "the other woman" will be very very tough if his past is kept dark from us too. Before last night  I would have said that Sahir is not the kind of a guy who would marry Arzoo without telling her about Zeenat and while Zeenat is in a coma but now I won't say it. Whenever I think something, this guy goes a step beyond that. LOL

Would like to add one more thing. I don't want Sahir to lose the deal. Be it for love or for any other reason. I want him to win and deal with the repercussions. 

docmonicaJunoonian

Junoonian Goldie
Junoonian
Junoonian

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ecrivain

Jun how are u doing ????.wonderful post jun and loved ur style of writing LOL
Omg I loved the epi on all accounts ...be it direction or editing or acting or the story n the camera ..it was PERFECT for me ...

Sahir was exceptional n outstanding as the guy whose wrong , he knows it n yet puts it Behind to get to wht he wants ..manipulative n uet endearing ..for he gives away with his concern for his lady love Clap

ARZOO as good as the girl whose immature n yet floored n turns out she is Happy with the way things are ..The question is for how long LOL

Zaki cries out ..irony much n so symbolic of the bro's not being Happy while ARZOO smiles away to glory 

thanks ecri Smile

Apologies for the short reply. Even i found it poignant how she is happy writing his name whereas both the bros r writing her name and scratching or wiping it out. 
Btw nice touch . .. making zaki write arzoo in English. .. attention to details... i like. 
Chalo hugs to you. ... chat later

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ecrivain.

Junoonian Goldie
Junoonian
Junoonian

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Junoonian

Hi Suvi

Wifi at the airport. Holiday season + airports = long waits. :(
I am not a fangirl kind of person... Not even one of the Khans... But yesterday tipped me over.
Btw I think going forward Zaki is going to tell Sahir that he will marry Sam only if Sahir marries Arzoo. Zaki's convinced that Arzoo's love is real and this will be his way of ensuring that she is not left high n dry. What say you? Will try n check in once in a while.

Even I am not a fangiri person.. Mighty Khans included. So high five for that. 

Yes, I think Zaki or Alvira or possibly both will have a hand in bringing these two together. But that would mean she would be marrying him without knowing that she is going to be his second wife..at least legally. I am not sure how comfortable I am with that idea. And if that happens and the truth comes out after the marriage, it will shatter her. 

And more than that, I want at least the viewers to know the Zeenat angle. To accept Arzoo as technically "the other woman" will be very very tough if his past is kept dark from us too. Before last night  I would have said that Sahir is not the kind of a guy who would marry Arzoo without telling her about Zeenat and while Zeenat is in a coma but now I won't say it. Whenever I think something, this guy goes a step beyond that. LOL

Would like to add one more thing. I don't want Sahir to lose the deal. Be it for love or for any other reason. I want him to win and deal with the repercussions. 
high five suviSmile

And yeah i shall not be confident of predicting Sahir's future actions anymore... lol i actually like that.
i think i am morally bereft. Lol
ok my husband thinks i hv lost it cause v r in a queue n i am smiling as i type. 
Chalo later then.

Ecrivain.Suvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
have fun Jun
See you post vacation. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ecrivain.

Go to top