Humsafars
Humsafars

The Dark Lord (Page 2)

Junoonian Goldie
Junoonian
Junoonian

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by feminist

Hellooo Apu!!!! I am sooo with you I felt like strangling Sahir even secretly wished he would lose his breath ugggh he made me get so maaad. AngryAngryAngry
I am going to call you Femi Smile Ok with you? 
Today was a shocker right! Till now I could somehow justify a lot of Sahir's madness, but today was beyond justification. I hope, really hope they don't make him do anything else that is lowdown. 
I am still shaking my head in disbelief! 
Am glad that I will be travelling for a while cause it will give me space and time to digest this new Sahir... though by the time I return I think we will have another Sahir. Mausam ki tarah badlti mizaaz and all...
Best of luck with the exams. Hug

feminist Senior Member
feminist
feminist

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Ok Apu l. Btw Apu means big sister in bengali so just wanted to clarify that haha

femi sounds totally fine. Btw if you are travelling will that mean you wont be come on India forums? Will miss you

and thankyouuu <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Junoonian

Junoonian Goldie
Junoonian
Junoonian

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by feminist

Ok Apu l. Btw Apu means big sister in bengali so just wanted to clarify that haha
Aw so sweet. Good to know. Apu is usually a pet name given to malayali kids - boys usually hahha 

femi sounds totally fine. Btw if you are travelling will that mean you wont be come on India forums? Will miss you
Yeah I will be out of action. But will be back once I am back. uh... you know what I mean.
and thankyouuu <3
Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:57pm | IP Logged

I know Jun and I totally understand your need to swear. Been there, done that. Burnt the whatsapp till almost 12.30 midnight.LOL This guy sure has us all in his thrall. A layer beneath every layer!! And the ease with which Harshad has turned himself into Sahir is just mindblowing. And not easy. As an actor, he sure has crossed a HUGE milestone with this show. Clap

Yes, sincerely hope the writers have the story of his past ready in their hands. Don't want them fumbling around now and messing up this character or worse make him look like he is over reacting. Shocked

And redemption is there somewhere in the future of course but I think what we are going to see around this particular corner is a new Sahir. A Sahir who is going to be different only for Arzoo. Temporary or not, he is going to drown himself in her love. In her laughter. He is going to show her a piece of himself..the face behind the mask that others don't get to see. 

But the sad part is once the truth is out, Arzoo is not going to believe that the face behind the mask is the real face. Oh yeah, this guy has an uphill battle ahead of him. Rebuilding her broken pieces along with his own. Ouch

And as for Zaki, yeah, he deserved to know but that had been a rude awakening indeed. All his days as a flirt, uncaring about other's feelings have come back to bite him with a vengeance. I must admit I had been half scared that this guy now would turn negative after watching that pool side scene. But phew..thank God for small mercies. And according to the spoiler, he is the one who is going to confront Sahir about playing with his Jahanara's feelings. Way to go Zaki!! Hope they keep him that way. That house already has enough negatives and grey shades. We need at least one person solidly on Arzoo's side when things fall apart. 

Oh please don't talk about that smile Sahir gives Zaki. At the first glance I thought, my God! After the guilt and joy of hugging her, he is actually giving an evil smile to his brother!! Then the next sec it was like..no wait..that was not evil. It was not even a smile. It was a parody of a smirk. He wanted to give Zaki a mocking grin but the self disgust turned it into something else. This guy should sure be given the best actor award. For positive or negative role nomination I don't know though.LOL And yes, this depth of grey and blurring of lines between a hero and an anti-hero is a first in the small screenThumbs Up. Most of the PHs and CVs are scared to experiment and don't want to take chances. 

Happy holidays and enjoy your vacation. 

Edited by Suvika. - 23 December 2014 at 7:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

docmonicaJunooniansoapsuds

true2heart Senior Member
true2heart
true2heart

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Oh please don't talk about that smile Sahir gives Zaki. At the first glance I thought, my God! After the guilt and joy of hugging her, he is actually giving an evil smile to his brother!! Then the next sec it was like..no wait..that was not evil. It was not even a smile. It was a parody of a smirk. He wanted to give Zaki a mocking grin but the self disgust turned it into something else. This guy should sure be given the best actor award. For positive or negative role nomination I don't know though.LOL And yes, this depth of grey and blurring of lines between a hero and an anti-hero is a first in the small screenThumbs Up. Most of the PHs and CVs are scared to experiment and don't want to take chances. 

This was my most favorite scene ever!! The realization that his brother was watching them with the girl still in his arms, was just to die for. The smirk, the self disgust, the victory look with tears in his eyes were all there on display. Sahir definitely doesn't need dialogues to express what he is going through, his eyes are the window to his soul. 

I love, love, love the way the cvs are taking the story forward. The raw passion, the calculated moves, the lost innocence, wow!! I would say Humsafars is a complete package, with a wonderful story, fantastic dialogues and par excellence actors to bring the characters to life. Clap 

docmonica

Junoonian Goldie
Junoonian
Junoonian

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Suvika.]

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">I know Jun and I totally understand your need to swear. Been there, done that. Burnt the whatsapp till almost 12.30 midnight.LOL This guy sure has us all in his thrall. A layer beneath every layer!! And the ease with which Harshad has turned himself into Sahir is just mindblowing. And not easy. As an actor, he sure has crossed a HUGE milestone with this show.Clap</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">Yes, sincerely hope the writers have the story of his past ready in their hands. Don't want them fumbling around now and messing up this character or worse make him look like he is over reacting.Shocked</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">And redemption is there somewhere in the future of course but I think what we are going to see around this particular corner is a new Sahir. A Sahir who is going to be different only for Arzoo. Temporary or not, he is going to drown himself in her love. In her laughter. He is going to show her a piece of himself..the face behind the mask that others don't get to see.</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">But the sad part is once the truth is out, Arzoo is not going to believe that the face behind the mask is the real face. Oh yeah, this guy has an uphill battle ahead of him. Rebuilding her broken pieces along with his own.Ouch</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">And as for Zaki, yeah, he deserved to know but that had been a rude awakening indeed. All his days as a flirt, uncaring about other's feelings have come back to bite him with a vengeance. I must admit I had been half scared that this guy now would turn negative after watching that pool side scene. But phew..thank God for small mercies. And according to the spoiler, he is the one who is going to confront Sahir about playing with his Jahanara's feelings. Way to go Zaki!! Hope they keep him that way. That house already has enough negatives and grey shades. We need at least one person solidly on Arzoo's side when things fall apart.</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">Oh please don't talk about that smile Sahir gives Zaki. At the first glance I thought, my God! After the guilt and joy of hugging her, he is actually giving an evil smile to his brother!! Then the next sec it was like..no wait..that was not evil. It was not even a smile. It was a parody of a smirk. He wanted to give Zaki a mocking grin but the self disgust turned it into something else. This guy should sure be given the best actor award. For positive or negative role nomination I don't know though.LOL And yes, this depth of grey and blurring of lines between a hero and an anti-hero is a first in the small screenThumbs Up. Most of the PHs and CVs are scared to experiment and don't want to take chances.</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">Happy holidays and enjoy your vacation.</font>

<p></p>

Hi Suvi

Wifi at the airport. Holiday season + airports = long waits. :(
I am not a fangirl kind of person... Not even one of the Khans... But yesterday tipped me over.
Btw I think going forward Zaki is going to tell Sahir that he will marry Sam only if Sahir marries Arzoo. Zaki's convinced that Arzoo's love is real and this will be his way of ensuring that she is not left high n dry. What say you? Will try n check in once in a while.

Edited by Junoonian - 23 December 2014 at 9:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

docmonicaSuvika.

Ecrivain. IF-Rockerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Jun how are u doing ????.wonderful post jun and loved ur style of writing LOL
Omg I loved the epi on all accounts ...be it direction or editing or acting or the story n the camera ..it was PERFECT for me ...

Sahir was exceptional n outstanding as the guy whose wrong , he knows it n yet puts it Behind to get to wht he wants ..manipulative n uet endearing ..for he gives away with his concern for his lady love Clap

ARZOO as good as the girl whose immature n yet floored n turns out she is Happy with the way things are ..The question is for how long LOL

Zaki cries out ..irony much n so symbolic of the bro's not being Happy while ARZOO smiles away to glory 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JunoonianSuvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Junoonian

Hi Suvi

Wifi at the airport. Holiday season + airports = long waits. :(
I am not a fangirl kind of person... Not even one of the Khans... But yesterday tipped me over.
Btw I think going forward Zaki is going to tell Sahir that he will marry Sam only if Sahir marries Arzoo. Zaki's convinced that Arzoo's love is real and this will be his way of ensuring that she is not left high n dry. What say you? Will try n check in once in a while.

Even I am not a fangiri person.. Mighty Khans included. So high five for that. 

Yes, I think Zaki or Alvira or possibly both will have a hand in bringing these two together. But that would mean she would be marrying him without knowing that she is going to be his second wife..at least legally. I am not sure how comfortable I am with that idea. And if that happens and the truth comes out after the marriage, it will shatter her. 

And more than that, I want at least the viewers to know the Zeenat angle. To accept Arzoo as technically "the other woman" will be very very tough if his past is kept dark from us too. Before last night  I would have said that Sahir is not the kind of a guy who would marry Arzoo without telling her about Zeenat and while Zeenat is in a coma but now I won't say it. Whenever I think something, this guy goes a step beyond that. LOL

Ecrivain.

Go to top