India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

One more Ishita Bhakt!!!

drishtimaurya Senior Member
drishtimaurya
drishtimaurya

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Sadly after watching today's episode I cud come to only one conclusion that soon Adi will start liking Ishita and she will reform him. Then SHE will be the one who will again bridge the gap between father and a child. I, and many more others i'm sure, wanted to see Adi first understanding Raman. That man has loved Adi uncondtionally, and Adi knows that. Adi was six when he left Raman and went with Shagun to Ashok, so till that time he must have seen how much his father loves him!! Even during the accident track Raman did everything possible for Adi!
And today suddenly, just by saying one sweet line, Ishita was able to make a place in his mind that she is a good person, but, the father who always loved him, hell brought him home now too, cudnt do that!!!

This time I wanted the roles of Raman and Ishita to reverse...Raman first makes a place in Adi's heart and then slowly brings him closer to Ishita! Now, that wud have been something worth watching!But what we will get is another Jagat Mata bhakt! Like freaking everybody in the house!!!

The most annoying bhakt of all is,now sadly, Raman!! He is accepting everything without a word of protest and infact praising her to the heavens for her goodness of heart!! Shudnt he oppose the fact that Shagun is living in his house, in his room!! He is a CEO!!! He can arrange another flat nearby for both of them!!! Where has all his intelligence gone??????

Edited by drishtimaurya - 23 December 2014 at 11:49am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

dilpreetdua24charmiguljshree_ramChrisinS-Vishakha-sparikhAkshatha19-K.13---Megha--Prabh.The_ImaneColt.Pixy

Colt.Pixy IF-Stunnerz
Colt.Pixy
Colt.Pixy

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
wow you said in very nice words dear  Clap completely agree 
The_Imane IF-Sizzlerz
The_Imane
The_Imane

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Good post
Agree with u!!
Akshatha19 IF-Rockerz
Akshatha19
Akshatha19

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
thts true
--Megha-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Megha--
--Megha--

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Ya he singing praises of Ishita is unbelievable. If he was singing praises of Raman was still ok, coz that guy made milkshake for him etc LOL maybe they just wanted to show that Adi is sudharofying n trying to see goodness in other people. Embarrassed
For ur question in green- Raman is again acting n taking decisions emotionally without thinking Practically. He doesnt want to let go of Adi coz another episode of Shagun drama might happpen n Adi might be lost on roads. Angry Hence he is asking Adi to stay with them n also Shagun too Ouch but I think he cud have told Shagun- u can stay at Mihir's place n let Adi stay with me if u cant take care f him n cry away ur sorrows in random beer bars LOL but he wont coz he knows the moment he opens his mouth, Shagun will take Adi n go for gud! So he is bearing all this nonsense. Raman as a father is majboor, what is Ishita's majboori to bear this crap? Humanity it seems! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drishtimaurya

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top