Santa's gift for Bunty

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Did Santa get brains for Bunty for Christmas? How does one explain the smart game he played on Sattumal first and Locha maiya (amma)? Now that he knows that Sattu has rotten toilet water in her body instead of blood, Sattu will not know what hit her very very soon and it will be a Sad New Year for her. In Bunty vs Amma, hopefully the roles will be reversed. Bunty playing with amma's weakness (himself) is a brilliant idea. Bunty will now play with amma's shaitaani bheja (devilish brains) like kneeding dough for parathas. Bunty's fake illness and pandit's suggestion that wife fasts for 7 days is interesting. Amma's foolish statement about her considering Sattu as her tattu should be a good enough reason for babuji to attack her like a pitt bull (as she is admitting that she hates Sags and is the danger to her marriage). But that's ok. It's Sattu's reaction on forced fast for 7 days, that's I am after. Will she survive the 7 day kabaddi match in her tummy? Will she sneak into the kitchen and eat the dog food amma made for herself? Will she go after amma's doodh reserve? Ab Satya kya karegi????

BTW Can we ask Santa to magically transform amma into a reindeer and make her work with him during Xmas? Imagine  amma wearing jingle bells and pulling Santa's carriage

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
@Suresh -Can we ask Santa to magically transform amma into a reindeer and make her work with him during Xmas? Imagine amma wearing jingle bells and pulling Santa's carriage.
Suresh ...just unable to control my loud laughter ,imagining Amma wearing Jingle bells --
My main concern is ,how Saagarika will survive without food for 7 days and intermittent seva to Bunty in different ways 😉? It will be very difficult na ?😆
So let the Satya do the upvas and prayopavesh , Sati vrath and die for her misdeeds . Amma will follow the other rituals for Satya ,acco to her Satya is her official Bahu , and be in a corner because of the mourning period !🤢
Edited by Snehamadhuri - 9 years ago
suresh555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

@Suresh -Can we ask Santa to magically transform amma into a reindeer and make her work with him during Xmas? Imagine amma wearing jingle bells and pulling Santa's carriage.

Suresh ...just unable to control my loud laughter ,imagining Amma wearing Jingle bells --
My main concern is ,how Saagarika will survive without food for 7 days and intermittent seva to Bunty in different ways 😉? It will be very difficult na ?😆
So let the Satya do the upvas and prayopavesh , Sati vrath and die for her misdeeds . Amma will follow the other rituals for Satya ,acco to her Satya is her official Bahu , and be in a corner because of the mourning period !🤢

Thanks Sneha 😃

I don't think Sagarika will not need to fast, because Ms big mouth Locha rani, as stupid as she is, will think she is punishing Sags by not allowing her to fast, but in fact will be punishing Sattu miya by making her bhooki for 7 days. I wish the pundit would also say the bahu has to bathe in cow dung along with the patient's mom. Imagine Sattu Miya and Locha Badmash having their beauty bath together 🤣

Viswasruti thumbnail
After  that Beauty Bath , Babuji will not only" hold back"  the prasad ,but now  distance himself  from Amma permanently ! Now she has to do all vraths ,and has to take a dip in the 7 oceans to get the prasad  from him again !And Satya ,she will eat something in between the ritual ,and Pandit will give Shrap to her ,you will be unable to get prasad in this entire life ,  live  like a bhooki bhootni ,😈has to live a life of  a spinster throughout .😡 Edited by Snehamadhuri - 9 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Suresh and Sneha wonderful 👏
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
While Satya (pretends to) fast, Bunty will fall sicker and need more and more seva from his asli dulhan.
Amma can press Satto's feet in the meantime 😊
LiliWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
🤣   all of you... 🤣
suresh555 thumbnail
I said this before that amma stretches the last word in every sentence that rhymes like a cat's cry.

Do you guys think some music director or a animation movie maker might use amma for a comedy song or in a cartoon movie for a dukhiyari cat whose mother-in-law tortures her? 

Like today when amma was freaking out when Bunty faked nausea, it sounded like a  cat requesting a villian saying "Bhagwan ke liye mujhe chod do"
(for god's sake let me go, a funny dialogue in Om Shanti Om)
suresh555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VerboseG

While Satya (pretends to) fast, Bunty will fall sicker and need more and more seva from his asli dulhan.

Amma can press Satto's feet in the meantime 😊

The sicker Bunty gets the more stuff requested of Sattu Miya. Like 7 days fast shooting up to that plus drink chilli milkshake daily and then adding sleep on a rock and then do 100 pushups with amma on her back and then slapping amma 100 times and then stuffing sushi down amma's throat etc etc by . By the time all these things are done, amma and sattu will be enemies
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: suresh555

The sicker Bunty gets the more stuff requested of Sattu Miya. Like 7 days fast shooting up to that plus drink chilli milkshake daily and then adding sleep on a rock and then do 100 pushups with amma on her back and then slapping amma 100 times and then stuffing sushi down amma's throat etc etc by . By the time all these things are done, amma and sattu will be enemies

raw fish 🤣