India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Gauti..langoti...hahahaha (Page 2)

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Gulati ko sirf faltu ki gulati maarni aathi hai... stupid monkey antics are so lame now! Dead

Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 23 December 2014 at 1:07pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chingaari

thappadbaba Senior Member
thappadbaba
thappadbaba

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauahargeous_N

Gulati ko sirf faltu ki gulati meri athi hai... stupid monkey antics are so lame now! 

ClapClapLOL

Edited by Suhana4ght - 23 December 2014 at 1:09pm
Shrumunj IF-Rockerz
Shrumunj
Shrumunj

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suhana4ght

Originally posted by ..Sakura..

I agree entirelyThumbs Up
His attention hungry dancing is horrendousDead
He's an overgrown toddler at bestEmbarrassedhero toh bohot dur ki baat haiROFL

LOL..hahahahaha...what I like the most about Gautam gulati is the fact that he is getting trapped in his own web...poor GG fans support him so religiously and blindly that they think we are jealous of him...OMG..this makes me laugh so much that i end up with stomach ache...LOL

He has crossed all the limits of foolishness..i wouldn't be shocked even if he dances with only undies on..LOL just imagine...this kid is such an attention seeker...he has no brains and no mind of his own..such a guy has no other option than to act foolishly and make a mockery of oneself...and look at GG fans- they have made him a hero...or is it us who have made him the hero...credit kisko jaana chahiye...please clear this confusionLOL

Arey that desperate to see him undies??!

U seem to b only talking abt striptease !
Boss ur on the wrong channel.,

Ye sab bigg boss mei nhi milega aapko dekhne
thappadbaba
thappadbaba

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shrumunj

LOL..hahahahaha...what I like the most about Gautam gulati is the fact that he is getting trapped in his own web...poor GG fans support him so religiously and blindly that they think we are jealous of him...OMG..this makes me laugh so much that i end up with stomach ache...LOL

He has crossed all the limits of foolishness..i wouldn't be shocked even if he dances with only undies on..LOL just imagine...this kid is such an attention seeker...he has no brains and no mind of his own..such a guy has no other option than to act foolishly and make a mockery of oneself...and look at GG fans- they have made him a hero...or is it us who have made him the hero...credit kisko jaana chahiye...please clear this confusionLOL

Arre, GG hai toh sab milega...dont worry...tumhara GG ko underestimate mat karo...I really want to see him in undies...he is so good looking and hot...he is the winner..he has been declared as one of the hottest man alive on earth...

aur kitna famous banye hum us loser ko...sab ke sab yahan aake apni khushiyon ki bheek maang rahe ho...despo GG despo fans
thappadbaba
thappadbaba

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shrumunj

and what else should i talk about???..GG is best at only striptease...the first thing that comes to my mind for GG is going semi-nude--such a wretched, cheap and filthy soul he is...you should be happy that we are providing him with so much of footage...
..Sakura.. IF-Rockerz
..Sakura..
..Sakura..

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

All credit goes to us Cool LOL We also raised awareness on blind love Embarrassed LOL
LOL @bold neither would i ROFL 

thappadbaba

thappadbaba
thappadbaba

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

All credit goes to us Cool LOL We also raised awareness on blind love Embarrassed LOL
LOL @bold neither would i ROFL 

shot pe shot...yaar mere toh haath aur pair donon dukhne lage...haath uske pyare se gaal pe thappad marke..aur pair uske A#s pe laat marke...ROFLROFL

Edited by Suhana4ght - 23 December 2014 at 1:22pm

..Sakura..

Chingaari IF-Stunnerz
Chingaari
Chingaari

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by temulin

Originally posted by temulin

GG haters back in action ROFL love ittt. You guys make him famous   Embarrassed

Gautam ki chal rahi hai isliye sabki jal rahi hai . Hahahhahahhahha Wink

shouldnt you be thanking us???..use koi toh famous banaye...nobody even knew who GG was before he entered this show...you should feel happy that we gg haters have made him a hero...agar hum use hate nahi karte toh woh bechara useless piece famous kaise banta..i agree uski woh sadakchaap bikhari type dance tum sabko entertaining lagti hai...tum logon ki choice waisi hai..we cant help it...we will make him even more famous that for the first time in the history he ll be out of the bb house owing to his popularity...dont worry gg fans...we will make him even more popular

All i see is jealousy oozing out of your post. LOL LOL LOL
ofcourse...we are jealous of him..he is one of the most popular, most handsome, more talented creature alive on earth...happy??????LOLLOLLOL

Super happy Cool

SIR.MEOWINGTON

Go to top