Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DesiBoy825 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Suhana4ght

shouldnt you be thanking us???..use koi toh famous banaye...nobody even knew who GG was before he entered this show...you should feel happy that we gg haters have made him a hero...agar hum use hate nahi karte toh woh bechara useless piece famous kaise banta..i agree uski woh sadakchaap bikhari type dance tum sabko entertaining lagti hai...tum logon ki choice waisi hai..we cant help it...we will make him even more famous that for the first time in the history he ll be out of the bb house owing to his popularity...dont worry gg fans...we will make him even more popular

yeah thanks to Karishma πŸ‘
thappadbaba thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SIR.MEOWINGTON

Mai kehta hoon...TM ji...(Garam Dharam style)  πŸ˜‘

This was the bomb you threw at GG ...ultimate reaction to gautam's actions...LOL...crybaby
Edited by Suhana4ght - 9 years ago
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

shouldnt you be thanking us???..use koi toh famous banaye...nobody even knew who GG was before he entered this show...you should feel happy that we gg haters have made him a hero...agar hum use hate nahi karte toh woh bechara useless piece famous kaise banta..i agree uski woh sadakchaap bikhari type dance tum sabko entertaining lagti hai...tum logon ki choice waisi hai..we cant help it...we will make him even more famous that for the first time in the history he ll be out of the bb house owing to his popularity...dont worry gg fans...we will make him even more popular

@ bold this just goes to show how much entertainment he is providing. πŸ˜‰ simply by being himself and attracting the audience's  attention immediately and the most attention in comparison to all the other contestants. they are ALL gaining footage on his behalf either by being his friend or foe and usko kisi ki koi parwa nai hai chauray mein karta hai sab kuch πŸ˜Ž 

@ the second bold, oh so you agree he's a hero atleast? whoever made him we don't care, he is the hero  πŸ˜†

and will hopefully win the show

#welovewelovegauti

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: SIR.MEOWINGTON

Your mean TM...😭

It hurts...Ouch!!! All my tears have also dried up...crying and crying...over all the hatred around me. πŸ˜­

awww πŸ˜³Mera BB 8 winner

Hero😳
thappadbaba thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mysterygirl_me

@ bold this just goes to show how much entertainment he is providing. πŸ˜‰ simply by being himself and attracting the audience's  attention immediately and the most attention in comparison to all the other contestants. they are ALL gaining footage on his behalf either by being his friend or foe and usko kisi ki koi parwa nai hai chauray mein karta hai sab kuch πŸ˜Ž 

@ the second bold, oh so you agree he's a hero atleast? whoever made him we don't care, he is the hero  πŸ˜†

and will hopefully win the show

#welovewelovegauti

Another victim out here...you are the predator and you are the prey...keep going...great...
thappadbaba thumbnail
@mysterygirl...why are you still hoping..the trophy has already been handed over to your GG..he is the true winner of this season..he has been so consistent with his negative image in the show that even salman ignored him in two consecutive WKW...ohhh..you'll say salman is jealous of GG as he has a new competetor as far as taking off shirt is concerned...LOL
HE is not only hungry for publicity...he has  shown the world that he has never tasted nutella and gajar ka halwa..yieeeksss...i wish like puking at this guy...classless personality
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail

@mysterygirl...why are you still hoping..the trophy has already been handed over to your GG..he is the true winner of this season..he has been so consistent with his negative image in the show that even salman ignored him in two consecutive WKW...ohhh..you'll say salman is jealous of GG as he has a new competetor as far as taking off shirt is concerned...LOL

HE is not only hungry for publicity...he has  shown the world that he has never tasted nutella and gajar ka halwa..yieeeksss...i wish like puking at this guy...classless personality

suhana he is the true winner because of what he has done in the show in terms of showcasing his character and nature. have you ever seen him be a double dholki? he comes out as real and a hero, ALL the celebrities who come in the BB panel can't be wrong now can they? i've read seen countless interviews and everyone seems to like the guy. some of them even being well known celebrities and ex bigg boss contestants and i would have to give it to them due to their experience.  secondly, no i won't say salman is jealous of gauti, gauti respects him as much as the other contestants, they even gym together. if salman wanted to ignore him, he wouldn't have ever supported him or said to karishma that wo waqai mein hero hai. and having nutella and gajar ka halwa means he hasnt had them in his life? if there is a chocolate or some dish that you like wont you want to have more of it? i hide things from my siblings in a playful way and gauti did the same. let's be practical here. if he was selfish why did he go to karishma and gave his nutella? if he was selfish why did he chose for sushant to not be a sevak when sushant clearly had only bad things to say about him?

thappadbaba thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mysterygirl_me

suhana he is the true winner because of what he has done in the show in terms of showcasing his character and nature. have you ever seen him be a double dholki? he comes out as real and a hero, ALL the celebrities who come in the BB panel can't be wrong now can they? i've read seen countless interviews and everyone seems to like the guy. some of them even being well known celebrities and ex bigg boss contestants and i would have to give it to them due to their experience.  secondly, no i won't say salman is jealous of gauti, gauti respects him as much as the other contestants, they even gym together. if salman wanted to ignore him, he wouldn't have ever supported him or said to karishma that wo waqai mein hero hai. and having nutella and gajar ka halwa means he hasnt had them in his life? if there is a chocolate or some dish that you like wont you want to have more of it? i hide things from my siblings in a playful way and gauti did the same. let's be practical here. if he was selfish why did he go to karishma and gave his nutella? if he was selfish why did he chose for sushant to not be a sevak when sushant clearly had only bad things to say about him?

Have courage to write what you feel...dont talk about the celebrities...he is considered to be the hero of the house as people find him entertaining...but he isnt..he has never played the game on his own..even when he was cornered by the housemates during the hijack task, he was shown to be a crybaby...and then after the relationships began to be established aming the housemates, he was found taking shelter under punit's guidance...he did what punit asked him to do..he is irritating, provocating,cheap and a classless person...he is not a double dholki since to become such, one needs courage, ability to plan schemes and strategies..but GG was found busy in dancing like a fool, taking his shirt off and romancing with sonali and diandra..heights of foolishness and filthiness...such a dirt he is...i hate him to the core...if you feel i am jealous about his popularity, then the only thing i would say is be happy with this misconception..he has nothing that i can feel jealous for...he is not a threat to anyone in the house...the fact that i hate him is i dont see any such special talent or capability in him that would generate a soft corner for him in my heart...i never knew him before he entered this show...if you find his foolish acts entertaining and if you think he a true winner, then i pity you...i cant change your mind-set or i cant force you to think like me...but yes..the only thing i can say is i hate him and he doesnt desreve to win this season..even if he does, i ll still feel pity for him coz i dont see a bright future for him...sorry if was rude..but thats my POV..he is a loser...the entertainment industry needs a lot more than just exposing one's body...he is good at only dancing like a clown, making lame expressions, provoking people and stripping off clothes...sorry...your GG has nothing that would charm people...

like i said before, i love him so that i can hate him...i cant ignore him as i dislike him...He is a kid and he will always remain a kid...i really feel sorry for you all...GG sucks...

P.S- i DONT LIKE KARISHMA AS WELL... SO DON'T THINK I AM SUPPORTING HER...BUT GAUTAM HAS CROSSED ALL THE LIMITS OF FOOLISHNESS:::HE HAS COME ACROSS AS ONE OF THE MOST ANNOYING CONTESTENTS EVER...DONT GO BY CELEBRITIES COMMENTS...THEY ARE MISLEADING...
Edited by Suhana4ght - 9 years ago
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail

Have courage to write what you feel...dont talk about the celebrities...excuse me? i have been expressing my feelings about him openly in the forum, i am mentioning the celebrities just to strengthen my arguments with examples since you can't seem to understand why all GG fans are supporting him. he is considered to be the hero of the house as people find him entertaining...but he isnt..he has never played the game on his own..even when he was cornered by the housemates during the hijack task, he was shown to be a crybaby what is wrong in crying if you are hurt?...and then after the relationships began to be established aming the housemates, he was found taking shelter under punit's guidance...he did what punit asked him to do no i have made a topic on this as well, he is not following puneet, there have been many times where he has taken his own decisions and told puneet to not tell him what he has to do and puneet agrees. they formed a bond just like any other friendship in the house, he sees puneet as a father figure and the level of respect and friendship between them is real in the truest sense of the word...he is irritating, provocating,cheap and a classless person...he is not a double dholki since that need courage ability to plan schemes and strategies so now being a double dholki is a good trait? he doesnt do idhar ki baat udhar and says what is like it is and says it upfront which in my dictionary is a great quality to have much better than ali or pritam who become DD and change sides at their own convenience, atleast gautam remained with puneet throughout..but GG was found busy in dancing like a fool, taking his shirt off and romancing with sonali and diandra that is called healthy flirting, what has upen being doing all this time then isnt that flirting with soni by calling her a sister, dancing and taking shirt off is his own choice, since when dancing became not entertaining?..heights of foolishness and filthiness...such a dirt he is...i hate him to the core...if you feel i am jealous about his popularity, then the only thing i would say is be happy with this misconception..he has nothing that i can feel jealous for did i ever say you are jealous of him, please read my post carefully...he is not a threat to anyone in the house oh he is a threat to them all and how, everyone in the house secretly wants to have the kind of adoration, love and popularity he has got from the audience...the fact that i hate him is i dont see any such special talent or capability in him that would generate a soft corner for him in my heart...i never knew him before he entered this show...if you find his foolish acts entertaining and if you think he a true winner, then i pity you...i cant change your mind-set or i cant force you to think like me...but yes..the only thing i can say is i hate him and he doesnt desreve to win this season..even if he does, i ll still feel pity for him coz i dont see a bright future for him ma'am he has been mentioned in some top magazine in the top 5 men of the year, i am sure there are many movie and tv projects waiting for him outside the house...sorry if was rude..but thats my POV..he is a loser...the entertainment industry needs a lot more than just exposing one's body...he is good at only dancing like a clown, making lame expressions, provoking people and stripping off clothes...sorry...your GG has nothing that would charm people...and these are the very reasons that entertain people, ive rarely seen a pure and childlike heart like gautam has in any of the bb inmates or overall in celebrities

like i said before, i love him so that i can hate him...i cant ignore him as i dislike him...He is a kid and he will always remain a kid...i really feel sorry for you all...GG sucks...that's just your opinion

P.S- i DONT LIKE KARISHMA AS WELL... SO DON'T THINK I AM SUPPORTING HER...BUT GAUTAM HAS CROSSED ALL THE LIMITS OF FOOLISHNESS:::HE HAS COME ACROSS AS ONE OF THE MOST ANNOYING CONTESTENTS EVER...DONT GO BY CELEBRITIES COMMENTS...THEY ARE MISLEADING... i really have no energy to argue man but like gautam i will always stand by what is right even if it means being against everyone else

Edited by Mysterygirl_me - 9 years ago
LSctt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
GG vs cheapen fanwars are just popcorn worthy haha! 🀣