India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Sahir Azeem Choudhary, the man with a mask

true2heart Senior Member
true2heart
true2heart

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:14am | IP Logged

Come into my parlor, said the Spider to the fly...

Wow, what a  dhamekedaar episode, total paisa vasool !!  Fabulous continuation of the romantic b'day evening, writers take a bow! Clap Sahir is not called the shark just like that, he suddenly appears when you are complacent, in placid waters, and then goes straight for the kill. Evil SmileThe deviousness with which Sahir planned to lure Arzoo was just so devilish,  its not something you expect a male protagonist to do in a hindi serial. Wow! He is doing everything to make sure that Arzoo falls for him, hook, line and sinker!

I was actually laughing when they showed Sahir administering the injection to Arzoo, and was rolling on the floor when Dr Khurana type doc confirmed that Sahir indeed saved her life. I was like oh no not another medical blooper and then...dhantanana  !!  They showed Sahir reading Arzoo's file and I was like W*F, really? He planned it ? Seriously?  The mask was totally in place, the way he looked at her when she was lying supine was definitely not of a lover, it was like the cogs in his brain were rotating real fast, planning the next move already .

N what a move it was !! Arzoo was  in a shukriya mode,  she was talking but he wasn't really listening, the spider had ensnared his prey, got her into his parlor and he wouldn't just let her go just like that would he?  He asked her to say the three word and get it over with it, he didn't want to prolong it but Arzoo wasn't listening. So he did the next best thing, got her attention through his touch, man I got goose bumps at the way he touched her...N when he said he what do what he had to do while his fingers were connecting with hers, I was already in lala land hoping to see him drop her to his bed and then..ahem ahem.. Embarrassed

But what he did next was a bit shocking Shocked ( had I not read the spoiler, I would have been watching with my mouth open)   he fell into the two feet pool, held his breath and forced Arzoo to rescue him. N like a fly in the net, Arzoo was truly caught ! She rescued him, thought he had fainted, did he really now? ??and gave him MTM to revive him!  Sahir miya got what he wished for and more, a kiss and a confession with a passionate hug thrown in. N the brownie points came in the form of Zaki, who just happened to be there to witness it all.  Zaki happened to be at the right place at the right time because that's the way Sahir had planned it.Cry

After seeing Zaki observing them, Sahir's face changed from a blissful state to one of the sarcasm so fast that even I was taken aback. HC is truly an actor par excellence.  Arzoo was completely lost in Sahir, savoring her first admission of love and Sahir, the man with a mask, had finally achieved what he had  set out to do but is the man who hides behind a mask ever happy ? He hides because he is alone, confused and scared, the mask is just a facade and we saw it In the last few minutes where Sahir is trying to write a few words but doesn't succeed. He tries to convince himself that he did the right thing but fails completely. 

I know it's a totally one sided post, all about Sahir, but unfortunately, Arzoo didn't really exist for for me  today.  He is the reason I stay riveted to Humsafars, he comes  in 50 shades of grey and more and each facet is more fascinating than the other.

A few lines that reminded me of Sahir -

Don't be fooled by me.
Don't be fooled by the face I wear
for I wear a mask, a thousand masks,
masks that I'm afraid to take off,
and none of them is me.

Do not pass me by.
It will not be easy for you.
A long conviction of worthlessness builds strong walls.
The nearer you approach to me the blinder I may strike back.
It's irrational, but despite what the books say about man
often I am irrational.
I fight against the very thing I cry out for.
But I am told that love is stronger than strong walls
and in this lies my hope.

Edited by true2heart - 23 December 2014 at 11:15am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

robinsameeploydomeblusky165TaanuDeewaninisha_hc_bs_dd-vandy-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top