Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahhet thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Kuchh original karte to maja aata, kya GG and Di ko copy kar rahe hai, Upen and Sonali... 
GG ke action ke Copyrights Upen ne kharid liye hai ya  Upen ne GG ko man se apna Guru/ Idol maan liya hai ??😉 ðŸ˜‰ BR leela bhi copy, lol...

enigmatic_zephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahhet

Kuchh original karte to maja aata, kya GG and Di ko copy kar rahe hai, Upen and Sonali... 

GG ke action ke Copyrights Upen ne kharid liye hai ya  Upen ne GG ko man se apna Guru/ Idol maan liya hai ??😉 ðŸ˜‰ BR leela bhi copy, lol...

pehle apne us GG se permission to le lo..wo iski ownership lena bhi chahta hai ya nahi..ki wo equally involved that D ke saath..bathroom jaana, flirt karna etc..😆
shahhet thumbnail

Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

pehle apne us GG se permission to le lo..wo iski ownership lena bhi chahta hai ya nahi..ki wo equally involved that D ke saath..bathroom jaana, flirt karna etc..😆

GG to khud bola WKWme Di kissed him and he kissed her back in BR... 
Upen bachpan se hi exam me copy karta tha ya yaha sirf GG ko copy kar raha hai, sachme pagla gaya hai😆😆
vitriolic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dont think they kissed. they were wearing their mics and we could hear their conversation. she was asking him "why do you drag an issue for so long.. why dont you just drop it and move on?" thats when the bb announcement was heard
FeminEra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vitriolic

i dont think they kissed. they were wearing their mics and we could hear their conversation. she was asking him "why do you drag an issue for so long.. why dont you just drop it and move on?" thats when the bb announcement was heard

Yes mike pehen kar bathroom k andar baat karna ? Kya logic h
Wat abt wat about kiss mark ? Oh yeah upen ne lipstic laga kr khud ko kiss kiya hogaEdited by melodrama - 9 years ago
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: melodrama

Wat abt wat about kiss mark ? Oh yeah upen ne lipstic laga kr khud ko kiss kiya hoga

who wears a lipstick mark on their neck without rubbing it off unless he wanted to use it for content / footage

the article itself mentions that they were speaking to each other and sonali clarified that all the kiss somehow is connected to her but she didnt kiss anyone

vitriolic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: melodrama

Wat abt wat about kiss mark ? Oh yeah upen ne lipstic laga kr khud ko kiss kiya hoga

point is we heard them talk, right?

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
They didnt. They were wearing micd.. they were talking something too... and that was just a joke i guess.. as sonali said "though she hasnt kissed"
What a big deal if they kissed? They are couple now. 
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
too bad all upen's desperate bathroom leela attempts became unnoticed tsk tsk ðŸ˜†
how far can a person go in imitating someone else is beyond me ðŸ¤¢ he copies gautam to the T, khud ka kuch original nai hai ðŸ˜†