India-Forums

Ajab Gajab Ghar Jamai
Ajab Gajab Ghar Jamai

23.12.14 - Naani's challenge-part 1

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Naani along with the full family waits for some 1..naana asks naani, who is coming to house..naani asks him to wait & see.

A lady comes to shaktishaali nivas & naani welcomes her inside the house..everybody asks naani who is she..1 say, she may be naani's friend's younger sister, other say, she may be naani's friend's daughter.

Naani says, she is her classmate..everybody are surprised to hear this..naana says to chintoo, she is looking so young..dolly & sundari praises her & say, she is looking very young & beautiful & difficult to say she was naani's classmate.

Naani's friend says, actually jagadambe was looking more young & beautiful than me when we were young, if she do some exercise & give concentration to her health, then surely she looks more younger than me.

Naani's friend says, jagadambe, I have to catch my flight now, I just came to wish u for your birthday & say, happy birthday to naani.

Naana says, she should have stayed for some more time, says bye to her & naani goes with her till the gate.

By looking at naana's happiness, chintoo teases naana & say, naanaji, had naani looked young & beautiful like this, then u would have been more happy is it not..naana says, yes happily.

Chintoo says, what to do naanaji, u are not so lucky in this matter, u had to marry naani..after naani comes back sundari & dolly praises naani's friend once again..naani says, If I want even today I can look young & energetic.

Dolly & sundari says, we too want u to look young & beautiful like your friend..naana says, at this age, no need of all these..naani says to naana, pannaji, don't say like this, I will take this as challenge & look young & beautiful.

Naani asks everybody's co-operation & say, everybody should do exercise with me & encourage me..all says, ok we are ready except chintoo.

Naani asks chintoo why he is not saying anything..chintoo says, he has nothing against all these & have confidence on her but at the same time there is a time & age for all the things..naani says to chintoo, don't say like this, I will show to u & pannaji, how I can also look young & beautiful.

Naana scolds chintoo & say, b'coz of u, all these happened, see now jagadambe is firm on doing exercise & wants to look young & beautiful..chintoo asks naana to keep quite & gives commission..naana says, if tom. naani asks him to do exercise then he surely tells about chintoo.

Naani wears an exercise costume,& asks every1 to do exercise along with her & asks krishna to keep an eye on all.

Everybody does exercise & krishna observes all & asks every1 to keep on doing exercise, rounds etc..all becomes tired.

Badelal & naana sits tiredly..chintoo comes there & scolds badelal why he is sitting like this..naana scolds chintoo & say, due to u we are all suffering..badelal hears their conversation..chintoo asks naana not to say like this since badelal is sitting there, gives commission again..Chintoo asks badelal to go out & do his works.

Badelal informs to dolly & say, it is b'coz of chintoo jamaiji, naana spoke with maalkin like that & maalkin got angry & took it as challenge..chintoo comes there & scolds badelal & say, how much poison u have in your body, again what u are complaining about me..badelal says, nothing & goes from there.

Dolly asks chintoo, why he spoke like that in front of naana, now everybody are facing the problems..chintoo says, I did nothing wrong, I just told naana, if naani had also looked young & beautiful, he would have been more happy, what is wrong in that.

Dolly says, chintooji, plz. do something, I am tired of giving cucumber & beauty items to naani continuously & say, I think krishnaji have solution for this.

Krishna comes there & say, yes dollyji, if u want any help, I am there for u..chintoo says, we don't need any help from u, instead u need a help from us since u are keeping an eye on all from the morning..krishna says thanx & say, he can do the works alone.

Krishna asks chintoo to come down since naani is calling & chintoo goes from there..krishna again comes back & asks dolly what she is hiding from him..dolly says everything to krishna about how chintoo is responsible for all these.

Naana gives back the commission to chintoo & say, he don't want it, instead asks chintoo to stop all these..chintoo says, naanaji, if u are returning back the amount then I assume some more big problem has come, plz. tell me what it is..naana says, I cant tell u anything, but if that happens then we will be in problem.

Chintoo asks naana to come with him & say, we both will solve the problem, come with me.

Naani says, there is a reason why I called every1 here & asks every1 how she is looking now, can they see any improvement in her..all says, yes, she is looking young, weight has come down & looking more beautiful..naani becomes happy.

Naani asks badelal to bring her birthday dress which she has kept in her room..badelal goes to her room to bring the cloth.

Sundari says, mayya I think u have brought a new sari for your birthday & dolly says, no I think naani has purchased a new selvar for her..naani don't say anything..chintoo & naana looks at each other & naana says, I know what she has brought, if she wears it then my prestige will go down.

Badelal gives a purple colour cloth to naani & say, maalkin, I did not find any new cloth there, but I got this small piece of cloth..naani says, this is my birthday cloth.

Everybody are surprised & shocked..naana says, jagadambe how can u wear such a small dress..naani says, why pannaji, if some other lady wears it, then she looks beautiful for u, but if I wear, then u have a problem.
Naana scolds chintoo & say, see what happened now, it is all due to u, if jagadambe wears this dress, then our prestige will go down, plz. do something..chintoo looks at the cloth & say to himself, how this dress will cover full body.

Krishna says to himself, after naani wears this dress, then I will tell to naaniji that chintoo is behind all these, then sadu bhai will be in problem..the epi. stops here & to be continued tomorrow.

Nice & entertaining epi..the best scenes are 1) when chintoo teased naana about naani's look & the way he says, had naani looked young, naana would have been happy, 2) the way chintoo stopped naana by giving commission 2 times, 3) the scene when chintoo scolded badelal, 4) chintoo-naana scene after looking at naani's birthday dress..naana & naani acted good in their scenes..all chintoo-naana scenes are nice..after looking at naani's friend & at naani's birthday dress, sumit gave awesome expressions & performed well in all these scenes.

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top