Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

SaAz OS/SS: Pyaar Ki Baazi - Part 1 (Page 1)

VindhyaMounika IF-Dazzler
VindhyaMounika
VindhyaMounika

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Heylo... I am Vindhya Mounika... People call me Mounika, Vidhi and VM... I am in this forum in many days, but couldn't make time to comment or write... I am fan of 4lions, and admirer of Harshad... Shivya is just awesome... Ok... Some of you people would have found me in QH and Arjun forums... Hehehe... I waste time with my FF,SS and OS... Some of them are incomplete which I will complete soon... Anyway coming to point, I am here to waste ur time... I mean, I am here with my Story... As all writers in this forum are jumped on to laptops with present storyline and new spoilers... I am joining them... So please do read and comment... Stones, Eggs and Tomatoes are strictly prohibited... LOL

Prologue:

She walked on her weak legs on the empty road with dark sky screaming on her high... Even the sky couldn't take pain of heavy clouds... Arzoo is brave enough than that sky... Even after betrayal and those painful words weighing heavy, hitting hard on her heart didn't stop her beat... Tears couldn't accept whatever happened few minutes before... He legs couldn't walk anymore neither her eyes could take those welling tears... She broke down on that abandon road, with only accompany, Rain... Those drops swallowed tears on her face...

"Allah... Kya galti thi meri...?? Kya meri yahi galti thi ki mein ne Sahir jaisi insaan ki chehre ke peeche asliyat ko pehchaane mein nakaam rahi... Dimaag ne jitni baar uss insaan pe barose karne se mana kiya, utni baar dil dimaag se ladti rahi... Uss jung mein dil jeet gayi aur mujhe meri zindagi ki sabse bada dhoka de diya... Mujhe isi mushkil mode pe khada kar diya jaha mujhe sirf dard milegi..." Aarzoo cried...

***********************************
"Aap sahi te bhai... Woh mujhse nahi paise se pyaar karti thi..." Zaki said with wet eyes...

"Tum yeh baat samajh gaye, isse se badi kushi ki baat kya ho sakta hai..." Sahir said placing his hand on Zaki shoulder...

"Pehli baar Jahanara se sacha pyaar kiya tha, aur uss ne mujhe dhoka de diya..."

"Jo bhi hota hai acche ke liye hota hai..." Sahir tried to console him...

"Thanks bhai... Aapne mujhe sabse bade dhoke se baahar nikaal diya..." Zaki said...

"Abb tum Aarzoo ke bare mein nahi, uske baare mein socho, jisne tumse sacha pyaar kiya hai... Samaira ke baare mein socho..." Sahir said with a victory smile playing on his face..

**********************************
Sahir's Room:

"Mein apna waada pura karne waala hoon... Sahir ki taraf haar, dekhne ki himat bhi nahi karega..." He thought with egoistic face but There was hurt in his eyes than happiness of cracking contract...

************************************
        Updating from mobile, so no perfect font and size... Sorry... Thanks for reading... Please do like and comment...

Edited by VindhyaMounika - 27 December 2014 at 3:18am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovedamonrobinsameeblusky165delkavanillaflowersbhumi16sheena_786Alisha_Arosal_awesomeShadowHeartslovesick23sparklingeyes11AmanaRsyazaibrahimSUMESHNIBujee09Javeria3991-Chipper-Treat-keenu_kkMisHumptyDumptyDownhill

VindhyaMounika
VindhyaMounika

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:55am | IP Logged
INDEX
Nitya_Suresh Goldie
Nitya_Suresh
Nitya_Suresh

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Oh I love it.. Very beautifully written.. :)
Do continue soon.. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VindhyaMounika

Pinam3 Senior Member
Pinam3
Pinam3

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:24am | IP Logged
loved it.. plz continue soon.. :D 

VindhyaMounika

Javeria3991 IF-Rockerz
Javeria3991
Javeria3991

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
awesome
do continue it

VindhyaMounika

Javeria3991 IF-Rockerz
Javeria3991
Javeria3991

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
superb 
do continue it

VindhyaMounika

SUMESHNI IF-Dazzler
SUMESHNI
SUMESHNI

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
awesome start
plz continue soon
plz pm me

VindhyaMounika

VindhyaMounika
VindhyaMounika

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Friends, Thanks for ur comments... Here comes Part 1... Sorry I will not be able to PM...

Part 1:

"Bhai... Mein Samaira se nikha karne ke liya taiyaar hoon..." Sahir turned to Zaki hearing... Zaki stood at door with red eyes...

Victory brighten in Sahir's sharp and intense eyes... He went and hugged him... He parted and placed his hand on his shoulder...

"Tumne sahi decision liya hai... Dekho abb sab kuch teekh hojayega..." Sahir said...

"Bhai, mein nikha kal karna chahta hoon..." He said...

Flash Back

"Hum yaha kya kar rahe hai...???" Aarzoo questioned as he made them stand in mid hall with spot light on them making everything around dark...

"Tumne mujhse jo kaha, mein chahta hoon ki yaha ka har kauna, har deewar sune... Taaki yeh humesha ke liye, iss ghar mein bass jaye..." He said with his intense gaze on her...

Aarzoo looked down in shy... Sahir raised her head and made her look in his deep eyes... She smiled as there gazes met, "Mein aapko, Sahir Azim Chaudary ko apni zindagi ka humsafar bana chahti hoon... I Love You sir..." She said...

Lights were on and people stood in dark are visible with there surprised and shocked faces except Alvira... She is out of station on some work... Aarzoo came out of her trance and looked around... She didn't understand what is going around... She looked confused at Sahir's stern face and at Zaki who is standing few steps behind him with his red eyes...

"Yeh sab kya hai Sir...?!!" She enquired...

"Tumhari dhoka ka sabooth..." Zaki spoke in broken voice...

Aarzoo looked shocked... She didn't understand what's going on... She looked at Sahir, who stood like statue... She turned her gaze to Zaki as he continued...

"Tumne mujhse paiso ke liye pyaar kiya... Aur abb chota bhai ko chod kar iss ghar ka maalik, bade bhai ka haath pakad liya... Waah... Tujh jaisi ladki ko mein ne pyaar kiya, yeh soch kar ghin aaraha hai apne aap pe..." Zaki bursted...

"Mein ne tumse..." Before Aarzoo could say something... Zaki stopped her...

Zaki went to his brother... "Agar mujhse isse aap ke liye I Love You bolne ki bet nahi karte... Mujhe iska chehra kabhi pata nahi chalta..." Pool of tears ran down her cheeks... She couldn't believe that those wonderful moments with Sahir was just a game...

"Ek shaadi shuda insaan pe dore daalte sharam nahi aati..!!!" Kurti Aapa dropped another bomb on her head... This broke Aarzoo completely...

"Tum small town girls success paane ki raftaar mein itne girjayenge pata bhi nahi tha..." Anam taunted...

After knowing truth Aarzoo was numb... She didn't react to Kurti Aapa's taunts and her evil smiles... Aarzoo shattered from inside... Her world turned upside down... Sahir just walked away from there which stabbed her heart...

Flash Back Ends
                                                             *****************************
Aarzoo's Room:

She broke down in her room... She remembered her times with Sahir... Her birthday... There lunch... How he dived in his swimming pool and denied to come out still she confess... Her Paratha's for him, "Aisa laga ki aasu aoun ko kanda mil gaya... Par Sahir saab, aapne mujhse woh bhi cheen liya..." Phone beside her rang... She answered...

"Asalam walekum Aarzoo... Tum kaise ho...??" Nausheen enquired...

"Mein teekh hoon..." She spoke amid her sobs... Tears flowing down burned her cheeks... Her eyes were red and swollen... She tried hard not to convey her sadness to her mother...

"Aarzoo... Teri awaaz aisi kyun hai...??? Tum teekh toh ho na...??? She enquired...

"Ha ammi..." She replied...

"Aarzoo suno, Battur Khala ka phone aaya hai... Unki beti ki nikha ke liye hum Lucknow jaa rahe hai... Tum bhi office se chutti leke waha aajana..." Nausheen informed... She waited for her reply but couldn't find any response, "Hello Aarzoo... Aa..." Before she could speak more Aarzoo disconnected call...

Aarzoo disconnected call... She wiped her tears, "Yahi toh iss duniya ki fitrat hai... Kisi ko apna maane ki galti meri hai... Mein yaha nahi rukhungi... Jaha meri koi nahi hai, woh jagah mere liye jahanum hai..."

*************************************
Next Day:

Mansion got decorated with flowers and lights... Alvira cancelled her work and reached house knowing recent developments... As she entered Kurti Aapa taunted her saying she lost the game, "Aapki bakri toh baagh gayi..."

Alvira smiled, "Kab baazi palat jaye, kise pata?! Abb jis cheez ki kushi mana rahe hai, Kya pata woh kushi hi na rahe..."

***************************************
Zaki's Room:

"Saab... Aap ke liye yeh lifafa aaya hai..." Servant gave it to Zaki who is in deep thoughts and left from there...

Those are report of Samaira... He didn't show any interest in them, "Mein ne jise pyaar kiya, ussne mujhe dhoka diya... Mujhe iss reports ka koi zaroorat nahi..." He dropped them on bed and left from there...

Sahir's Room:

"Sahir..."

"Asalam Walekum Ammi..." Sahir said without turning... He knew that she will come to him first after her trip...

"Mein seeda baat poochti hoon... Kya tumhe lagta hai, jo tumne Aarzoo ke saath kiya hai, woh tumne sahi kiya hai...??!!" Alvira enquired...

"Mujhe iss jung mein jeetna hai... Mere liye mera manzil important hai... Waha tak pahonchne ka rasta nahi..." He said...

"Tumhe jis dard ka ehsaas hai, usi dard ko tumne uss masoom si bachi ko sehne ke liye chod diya...?!!!" She enquired...

"Ammi... Mein ne jo kiya sahi kiya..." He said...

"Kis se jhoot bol rahe ho... Mujhse ya kudse... Tum Zaki aur iss ghar mein sabko jhoot bol sakte ho... Par mujhe nahi... Tum mujhe sach batao, kya tumhe pata nahi hai Aarzoo ki dil mein sirf tum ho??!! Kya tumhe pata nahi ki Aarzoo Zaki ko sirf ek accha dost maanti hai...???" Alvira questioned... Sahir stood in silence, "Kamosh kyun khade ho...??!!! Mein batau kyun..?? Kyun ki mein jo kaha wahi sach hai... Aarzoo humesha se tujhse hi mohobbat karti thi, aur karti rahegi..." She said...

Sahir remembered Aarzoo's knot and her promise to love him and only him forever... He closed his eyes and opened with hatred on himself... On the other hand, Zaki who heard the truth standing at the door fell back on his steps... He couldn't believe that he misunderstood her... Innocent and broken soul, which was broken beyond repairs... His brother did this only to win... He walked away from there...

"Yaad rakho Sahir, Jitna Mazil zindagi mein eham hai, utna hi uss tak pahonchne ka rasta... Jab rasta kisi ki toote dil se bichagaya hai, woh manzil tak humein kabhi nahi pahonch aayegi... Waha tak pahonchne se pehle rasta kud bikar jayegi..." Alvira said...

******************************************
Zaki's Cabin:

After sometime Sahir entered Zaki's room to talk to him... He saw medical reports and opened them, "Samaira ka reports..." He read, "Negative!!" His eyes was angry...

**************************************

Thanks for reading... Please do like and comment...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

docmonicaashupanda123rosal_awesomeAlisha_Asheena_786BDCTGsparklingeyes11Bujee09syazaibrahimdaisydee425keenu_kkDownhill

Go to top