Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

||DHAK DHAK DISCUSSIONS|| #3 ~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRASHTI (Page 25)

RM14 IF-Stunnerz
RM14
RM14

Joined: 14 July 2014
Posts: 32835

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deewangi

Originally posted by Snow_Angel

Deepti link do,I also want to read

Ya yeh kaunsi news hai jo humein pata hi nahiOuch
I m searching it,wait,will post in sumtime,bt Ansh u hv quoted snehal abt that news n askd her to tell us more abt it.Big smile

Edited by RM14 - 27 December 2014 at 10:16pm

sinisterstorms IF-Rockerz
sinisterstorms
sinisterstorms

Joined: 28 December 2011
Posts: 9959

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:22pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PRAGDRM14

RM14 IF-Stunnerz
RM14
RM14

Joined: 14 July 2014
Posts: 32835

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snow_Angel

Deepti link do,I also want to read
I ws wrong,it ws in previous DD thread.Here i m posting it again.Big smile [QUOTE=Snehal23]see guys,my khabru(best friend) told me that dd ko ek big project offer huva hai dont know wether its tv show or film but dd ne abhitak haan nahi kaha hai,so when dd say yes n when she signed that project tabhi announcement hoga n yeh latest wali news hai after her azjad wala iv so jab woh iv jan mein publish hoga uss mein she wouldnt mention about thatLOLbas ab waiting for announcement from media or ph. hope dd yeh project sign karleTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HOtAsIce

sinisterstorms IF-Rockerz
sinisterstorms
sinisterstorms

Joined: 28 December 2011
Posts: 9959

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RM14

[QUOTE=Snow_Angel] Deepti link do,I also want to read
I ws wrong,it ws in previous DD thread.Here i m posting it again.Big smile
Originally posted by Snehal23

see guys,my khabru(best friend) told me that dd ko ek big project offer huva hai dont know wether its tv show or film but dd ne abhitak haan nahi kaha hai,so when dd say yes n when she signed that project tabhi announcement hoga n yeh latest wali news hai after her azjad wala iv so jab woh iv jan mein publish hoga uss mein she wouldnt mention about thatLOLbas ab waiting for announcement from media or ph. hope dd yeh project sign karleTongue

oh acha magar snehal ne ye nahi bataya ki kya hai ye big project :/
RM14 IF-Stunnerz
RM14
RM14

Joined: 14 July 2014
Posts: 32835

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deewangi

Originally posted by RM14

[QUOTE=Snow_Angel] Deepti link do,I also want to read
I ws wrong,it ws in previous DD thread.Here i m posting it again.Big smile
Originally posted by Snehal23

see guys,my khabru(best friend) told me that dd ko ek big project offer huva hai dont know wether its tv show or film but dd ne abhitak haan nahi kaha hai,so when dd say yes n when she signed that project tabhi announcement hoga n yeh latest wali news hai after her azjad wala iv so jab woh iv jan mein publish hoga uss mein she wouldnt mention about thatLOLbas ab waiting for announcement from media or ph. hope dd yeh project sign karleTongue


oh acha magar snehal ne ye nahi bataya ki kya hai ye big project :/
Haan,ye abhi suspense hai,pata nai kya hai ye project.Ouch
RM14 IF-Stunnerz
RM14
RM14

Joined: 14 July 2014
Posts: 32835

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Missing DD even more now,pls gv sum news DD abt ur project.Tongue
sinisterstorms IF-Rockerz
sinisterstorms
sinisterstorms

Joined: 28 December 2011
Posts: 9959

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RM14

Missing DD even more now,pls gv sum news DD abt ur project.Tongue

Its been almost half a year now with DD offscreen...Really is time for a comeback according to me :/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HOtAsIce

RM14 IF-Stunnerz
RM14
RM14

Joined: 14 July 2014
Posts: 32835

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deewangi

Originally posted by RM14

Missing DD even more now,pls gv sum news DD abt ur project.Tongue


Its been almost half a year now with DD offscreen...Really is time for a comeback according to me :/
Yeah,ab to aa jaye,i guess,b4 her b'day we'll get sum news.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HOtAsIcesinisterstorms

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
An Awesm Article Abt Dhak Dhak Dhami....

2 3 4

Author: asmi_1310   Replies: 24   Views: 3270

asmi_1310 24 3270 07 March 2015 at 3:33am by ainanwer
||DHAK DHAK DISCUSSIONS|| #2 ~ The Femina Queen

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: sinisterstorms   Replies: 1193   Views: 43288

sinisterstorms 1193 43288 23 December 2014 at 11:11am by sinisterstorms
Belated wishes to DHak Dhak Dhami

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: bangalores   Replies: 77   Views: 7249

bangalores 77 7249 24 February 2014 at 6:34am by nai1311_ysp
Drashti Dhami AT #229 Dhak Dhak Dhami rocking in twitter world

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: DDAT   Replies: 1194   Views: 40628

DDAT 1194 40628 26 September 2013 at 4:35am by sum_DDian
Dhak Dhak DVD in black <3

2 3 4

Author: komal15   Replies: 25   Views: 2997

komal15 25 2997 17 September 2013 at 5:15am by ..Razia..

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index