Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

||DHAK DHAK DISCUSSIONS|| #3 ~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRASHTI (Page 103)

sinisterstorms IF-Rockerz
sinisterstorms
sinisterstorms

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ManwaLaage

Originally posted by Deewangi

Originally posted by drashti38

Originally posted by bhanu_rekhag

Originally posted by adoredd

MAY GOD SHOWER TRUE HAPPINESS AND LOVE...HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGEL...PL. COME BACK ON BIG SCREEN...NOW ITS TIME TO MOVE ON

DD is right ...TV is best place for women than films...specially if u c the history of tv heroines on big screen...except vidya balan everyone r almost 1 or 2 film wonders n that too not so big...also vidya balan has done too much of bold films...which I doubt DD can do
i am really happy dd liking tv Big smilebecz u observed  dd neverever done in bold scences in tv WinkBig smile

Yah...but dont you feel somewhere DD has already accomplished everything on TV and films can take that success to an all new level! She has it in her...and I would hate to see such talent die out!
Honestly after seeing KSG & Other ka Trailor i prefer DD in TV only and besides that she cant do those Lip Lock and other scenes which give me creepy feelings Dead 

she better do TV which she will do with good roles and those BW flicks almost Flop so its better she being on TV where she is star than being a newcomer in unknown world Tongue she is not social also

ye bhi sach hai...disgustin work these people r doing..i was so shocked wen i saw that jay bhanushali in that movie...but they get the views n limelight! even gurmeets film is rated A...I think it is an insult to all of them and their work...they are all just being used for these cheap horr*x films. Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drashti38

drashti38 IF-Sizzlerz
drashti38
drashti38

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 12:05am | IP Logged

MAY GOD SHOWER TRUE HAPPINESS AND LOVE...HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGEL...PL. COME BACK ON BIG SCREEN...NOW ITS TIME TO MOVE ON

DD is right ...TV is best place for women than films...specially if u c the history of tv heroines on big screen...except vidya balan everyone r almost 1 or 2 film wonders n that too not so big...also vidya balan has done too much of bold films...which I doubt DD can do
i am really happy dd liking tv Big smilebecz u observed  dd neverever done in bold scences in tv WinkBig smile

Yah...but dont you feel somewhere DD has already accomplished everything on TV and films can take that success to an all new level! She has it in her...and I would hate to see such talent die out!
Honestly after seeing KSG & Other ka Trailor i prefer DD in TV only and besides that she cant do those Lip Lock and other scenes which give me creepy feelings Dead 

she better do TV which she will do with good roles and those BW flicks almost Flop so its better she being on TV where she is star than being a newcomer in unknown world Tongue she is not social also
thats true Tongue
drashti38 IF-Sizzlerz
drashti38
drashti38

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 12:06am | IP Logged

i am thinking this time dd will charge 1 lakh per espiodeWinkLOL
bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 12:15am | IP Logged
@ManwaLaage

exactly my point. ..also after seeing too much of publicity stunts n pda drama for getting an x-Rated film its good to b where we can syamd on our grounds...

sometimes there woll b temptation but its always better to b sage than sorry...

n being heros if some stars done so much bold scene then being a girl in such filmd is nothing less than doing a p*** movie...

pihu12 Senior Member
pihu12
pihu12

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Happy birthday to the most wonderful angel on earth! Let this day be full of joy and celebration. I wish you an outstanding
and fabulous birthday my sweet Drashti Dhami
lena1280 Senior Member
lena1280
lena1280

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 1:18am | IP Logged
she said she didn't want to star in a big movie, she tried to work and realized that it was not her, that she wants to work in television and I agree with her here, her role is more profound and memorable in the film she lost a lot of TV Actresses left and what still came back and on TV and can play many more cool role and we will be able to watch her talent for a long timeSmile
-Rossete- IF-Dazzler
-Rossete-
-Rossete-

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 1:21am | IP Logged

On your B'day  you are wished all that you hope for, all that you dream of, all that makes you happy.
Wishing you that this year is filled with  friends,smiles and happiness.May your big day be as special as you are .Have a Magical B'day  Drashti with love and hugs.HeartHug

Party

Edited by -Rossete- - 09 January 2015 at 4:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drashtiraRM14

-Rossete- IF-Dazzler
-Rossete-
-Rossete-

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 1:34am | IP Logged

Exclusive birthday segment coverage of #DrashtiDhami coming soon!!! Stay tuned :-))

-Pic Credits:Entertainment Tadka

Edited by -Rossete- - 09 January 2015 at 3:02am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ch.nawalBelleFilleDDdrashtiraanish17PRAGDDrashtiloveRM14

Go to top