||DHAK DHAK DISCUSSIONS|| #3 ~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRASHTI - Page 88

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by RM14

I am watchng it epi. wise nw,πŸ˜ƒbt is Geet rerun gong on or u are saying that you firstly watchd geet than watchd Mb?
u girls can skip geets amritsar track n can save ur timeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Snehal23

tfs faizu,omg whats these girls r doingπŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Tfs.πŸ˜ƒ The girls better know.😳

u girls can skip geets amritsar track n can save ur timeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Thanks for the advice.πŸ˜ƒ
new pics of dd with her friends, SI n all yeh pics goa ki hai kya?
u r welcome deepti😊

tfs faizu,omg whats these girls r doingπŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Rare example of true friends in such an industry - the top two actresses!! They both lukin  beautiful specially sanaya here - her skin is seriously flawless!!

u r welcome deepti😊

Geet kahan exactly kharab hora hai??? Production values till marriage I think r quite good..everything from story to sets to song sequences! HG shot it like a film and Drashti looked so damn beautiful!! I know the beginning is not particularly famous but Drashtis performance in those initial episodes is out of the world! The way she shows her characters whole world coming apart...it was amazing ! 

Does it turn normal saas bahu after marriageor are there just particular bad tracks like this ameitsae track which I've been hearing a lot about it πŸ˜† this is why shows should be finite man.. πŸ˜†

PS wat was ur favorite track? πŸ˜›
πŸ₯±πŸ₯± Marry letty aunty will never leave Drashti alone. God only knows the reason for her obsession

Drashti Dhami moves to an abode closer to Gurmeet Choudhary

Wed, January 14, 2015 11:29pm UTC by Letty Mariam Abraham
1 Comment
Drashti Dhami moves to an abode closer to Gurmeet Choudhary
Tweet

The two actors worked together in Geet Huyi Sabse Parayi, which went on air sometime in 2010

Media has been rife with rumours about Drashti Dhami and Gurmeet Choudhary's alleged affair during the show, Geet Huyi Sabse Parayi. However, nothing was ever clarified and it was treated as a baseless rumour. The duo never really mingled with each other after the series.

A little birdie just informed us that Drashti has bought a new flat which is very close to Gurmeet's house. Now we don't think there was any major thought given in to it, but looks like Gurmeet and Drashti will now often cross paths. Awkward...!

In addition to this, we've also heard that Drashti is all set to tie the knot on February 20, 2015 with her long time boyfriend Neeraj Khemka. It seems Drashti's mother is going all out for the wedding and has been keeping everything ready since a couple of years. Every time Drashti postponed things, everything went back into the boxes, but not this time.

Well with so much drama happening in her real life, we doubt, Drashti needs a daily soap to keep the boredom away. Stay tuned to this space for more gossip and news about telly town.

Seriously these articles saying DD is married and hiding her relationship to pursue "BW dreams" and that Neeraj has problem with Gurmeet, Sid Shukla, VD! Most mindless bokwas I have ever heard seriously!
They just write up crap because they know DD's level of stardom! She is the only TV star after all these BW people who has so much constantly written on her! They thrive on dirty journalism! 
Originally posted by RM14

Fine Ansh.Best of luck for your exams.πŸ‘πŸΌ

thanguu so muchh yaar πŸ˜ƒ