Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArShi TS: Dating Senoritas ~ COMPLETED (Page 6)

Naina7 Goldie
Naina7
Naina7

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:06am | IP Logged

Dating Senoritas - Part 2

Anjali knew what happened but that didn't stop her from setting him up with the next dates.

He went for two more dates, scared the Beautician with his bizarre looks, dirty clothes and style, and the other one a Teacher where he did not have to make much effort to scare her away with his words. Winning Five points, and leaving Anjali with Zero. He was confident that Anjali would give up soon.

Pooja / Blue Cross Member

Now he had nothing against animals. He had a pet dog growing up that he rescued from off the streets. However, Pooja seemed to take it to an extreme. He didn't think it was too much to ask to change before going out. Especially since her clothes were covered in animal hair and she was getting it everywhere. He had a hard time not to cover his nose. He definitely didn't have an appetite to eat. Poor Aman was sneezing his head off when he took the order.

"So, Arnav, Anjali says you have a pet dog" Pooja spoke up.

"I do. It's great having it. I have fun time with it. And it ensures the safety of my house. I make it to pick whatever I want." He smiled charmingly. She looked a bit disturbed by this information. "Isn't that what you do with the animals you have?" he asked with a curious expression.

"Heavens, NO. Those poor sweet animals need to be taken care of. I love them. I have ten cats that I have rescued at home." She smiled sweetly. Ten? Jeesh... so she's already an old cat lady.

"Wow, that's a lot of cats." He commented, trying to figure out what do next.

"Maybe for some. But they're my babies and I'll love them my whole life," She cooed with a dreamy look on her face.

"Don't you mean their whole lives?" He commented without thinking.

"I don't understand." She looked perplexed.

"Well, cats don't live as long as humans. So all those cats will die before you" he answered. The look on her face as it crumbled actually made him feel bad, he went too far. Instead of being plain weird or annoying, he felt like a jackass. Tears came to her eyes and her lower lip trembled before he could apologize, she snapped.

"You're horrible," She stood up shouting, throwing her drink at him. It dripped down his face as she stormed off.

"Yeah, I know." he muttered cleaning the droplets of wine off his face.

Aman showed up with a napkin and shaking his head, "Dude..."

"You don't have to say it. I know I'm a jackass" he sighed and started drying himself off.

Within a minute, his phone beeped with a text, as he glanced at it quickly.

Anjali: What did you do?

Arnav: Ejection from Date for misconduct. 

He felt incredibly guilty after Pooja, that he had crossed a line. He wishes his sister would understand his emotions. Also, he felt guilty for Anjali effort's to arrange date with one last girl. She promised that this one would be the last one she tried to set him up with. After that he will be on his own.

Nisha / Yoga Instructor

He thought ahead of a plan to make sure he didn't try to whim it this time and cross another line. What he thought he had chosen would be great and he shouldn't offend anyone.

Nisha had caught him off guard when she stepped off her elevator. She was gorgeous and his body reacted immediately upon meeting her. Nisha was petite with long legs, although she was about 5 feet 4 inches in height. She had a decent size rack. Just the right size if you ask, not too big, not too small. The tight, yet modest dress clung to her body and the color blue made the cream color of her skin look more appealing. She had long curly light brown hair that went straight to her ass. Her elegant electric blue colored eyes, bangs covering her forehead reaching her eyes, a tempting shade of blush adorning her cheeks, and the bright lip color making her more sexier. In fact, her whole square shaped face reminded him of his sweetheart; who he still carried a torch for, which is why none of the girls Anjali had chosen were good enough to replace his love.

He found himself barely able to take his eyes off of Nisha. Though he was not able to focus on anything properly. She was biting her lip adorably while twirling her hair around her finger. Didn't Anjali say she was a yoga instructor? So that means she's flexible right? He wondered what she can do with those long legs... Shit, he was filled with dirty thoughts tonight. He shook his head and tried to focus on the menu.

"What can I get for you tonight?" Aman appeared at the table, his eyes glued to Nisha. Arnav kicked his foot and he glanced back apologetically.

"What do you suggest that would be sweet, yet spicy?" she looked up at him through her eyelashes. What the Fu*k? He clenched his fist under the table.

"We have Honey Chipotle Crispers." Aman suggested after clearing his throat.

"Mmm... That's sounds good, could I get extra sauce on the side?" Nisha asked sweetly.

Aman nodded and glanced at Arnav. "I'll have the same," he closed the menu and handed it to Aman, and he left.

"Arnav, you have to have these." he turned back to Nisha, she had a breadstick in her hand and she had dipped the tip in some sort of white creamy sauce. She brought it to her lips, parting them taking a lick with her pink tongue then a slight nibble. "Mmm" she purred. He grew harder and started to sweat as he felt her barefoot start to rub his foot, slowing, moving upwards.

He grabbed a breadstick and nibbled on it trying to ignore the foot rubbing against his leg that was making him squirm. He was caught off guard when Nisha spoke, so his rehearsed story tumbling out of his mind.

"Arnav, Anjali tells me that you're a software engineer and always busy with work". Nisha mentioned with a coy smile.

"Um. Yeah, but I'm thinking about making a career change. I always wanted to be a Rockstar", he wanted to add his practiced cheeky words, but his mind stopped functioning as her touch is growing bolder. Nisha looked mildly surprised as she paused with a breadstick in her mouth but she recovered quickly.

"Aww, that's so fascinating." She cooed. "Are you looking for back-up singers? I can join you.."

"Umm, so you like singing" he smiled nervously, and picked up his water glass to take a sip.

"Mhmmm Rockstar. I like rocking in my bedroom.. I mean singing" She told wickedly and he choked on his water. She giggled and rolled her eyes. "I know, I rock in anything I do." He bit his lip and his eyes watered trying desperately not to laugh. She tossed her hair over her shoulder, and asked "Can you sing for me now?", batting her eyes at him.

"Here...now...? You don't want to hear me sing." he started to panic, he didn't expect this to go quite this way. He is a pathetic singer. This was going in quite a wrong way, and he doesn't want to get embarrassed so wanted to leave, but he just couldn't. 

"Please," she pouted and her foot slipped all the way up his leg and she rubbed against his inner thigh. Ah, bloody hell, the blood rushed from his head to his throbbing member, which more than enjoyed her foot rubbing.

He was glad that she choose the corner table for them, and the hotel was less crowded with no people seated near them. Luckily, he was saved by Aman who brought their meals. Nisha sat back in her chair, but her foot remained intact, teasing mercilessly. Eating was going to be very hard, he thought.

They ate in silence for a while. He kept sneaking glances at her as she ate daintily. She would make tiny little moans here and there, and that wasn't helping. She licked her fingers clean periodically. He tried the best he could to clean up the sauce near his mouth.

"You missed a spot," she licked her thumb then leaned over the table. She brushed the corner of his mouth without losing eye contact. Nisha sat back in her seat as she dipped her finger in the extra sauce coating it before bringing it to her lips. She licked and then sucked on her finger.

"Mmm... ooo... so good..."she moaned, she stroked him some more. He was captivated watching her unable to move. "Mmm... delicious... so goood...mmm." At that moment, she moved her toe little higher and he exploded. He grew mortified, he pulled back and stood up quickly.

"I...to use.. washroom... will be back..." Nisha was looking at him in concern. He turned and fled towards the men's room passing a slack jawed Aman on the way. He hit an empty chair in his haste and it started to go over. He tried to catch it, but it still crashed to the floor. He tried to pick it up clumsily, and righted it but it started to fall again. This time Aman caught it as he seem to figure out that something was fishy, and Arnav uttered a quick apology before heading to the washroom.

Minutes passed by to relax himself and control his wayward thoughts. What the hell happened out there? How did the tables get turned so he was the one that was played? He had been fighting finding another that could replace his love for so long that he almost missed a chance at this new gorgeous woman that has knocked him off his feet. He wondered if she was still there.

He stepped out of the men's room and stood in the small hall as he looked towards their table. She was gone. He sighed heavily. Now if he wanted a second chance he would have to grovel to Anjali for Nisha's number again.

Anjali Won this time ?

He heard the gush of laughter from the other end of the hallway. It sounded familiar so he decided to investigate. Nisha's back was to him and she had her cellphone pressed to her ear. With her head tilted to the side from the back he was seeing small wisps of dark brown silky hair poking out from under the curls. Was that a...wig?

Khushi bit her lip as she watched him practically run from the table. She felt slightly bad, but Anjali convinced her that he had it coming with all the stunts that he had pulled on the dates she set him up on. She told her a little about them and she found what he did was funny for the most part, much to Anjali's annoyance. 

She had missed Arnav. When she left for Spain on an Onsite opportunity, losing touch with him was something she regretted. They had broken up mutually, so there was never ill will. They both thought long distance would've been too hard at the time.

When she got back to Mumbai she was hoping to reconnect with him. She had found Anjali first though. The next thing she knew, she found herself talked into being dressed up as Nisha to teach Arnav a lesson. Since Arnav had a fairly good sense of humour, she wasn't too much worried about him getting upset. Anjali forced her to sit for more than an hour to get the make-up done in the parlour to make her look different. She was asked to get her hair curled and coloured, but she didn't want to. She wants to keep it long, straight and silky just the way Arnav would love it. So she thought using a wig is better for time being.

The minute she saw him, all the longing came forth, and she just wanted to go right into his arms, and make him accept her apology and accept her back into his life. But she controlled herself thinking of the word she gave to his Di. And wouldn't the fresh start be better off with humour instead of some serious talks? 

But the way his eyes clung on to her, she doubted if he recognized her.  But he addressed her as Nisha, she knew she should distract him to not get caught sooner, and well she succeeded. 

She heard her phone buzz with a text.

Anjali: How's it going? Does he know that it's you?

She looked up and he hadn't come back yet. She walked to the end of corridor, to call Anjali up for privacy.

"Hey, how's it going? Have you turned the tables on him?" Anjali asked excitedly. She gave her a brief, leaving out that she basically gave him a foot job at the table.

"You should've seen his face, Anjali. Arnav never saw it coming." she laughed.

"Oh, I came all right." A familiar sarcastic voice spoke up from behind her and she felt the wig tugged off her head, her dark hair fell down in waves. She whirled around. Her eyes widened to see Arnav behind her with arms crossed, holding the wig, smirking at her. She felt her cheeks heat up, as she was caught.

"I've got to go." She hung up on Anjali while she yelled asking what was going on. She slipped her phone into her purse giving Arnav a sheepish smile.

"Khushi Kumari Gupta... It has been a long time." 

Edited by -NainaS- - 06 August 2015 at 12:13pm

The following 190 member(s) liked the above post:

rachealtaniarumikateessaunderground1vanesha230awsomechokriNIAMALLIKprincessep13HugeArshiFanssttuuttiimurkalsunshaeyknrpnrneena2000p.vibhaRita27shalini.sri.abialiahaysersruthi94petunia31shanti4Arshi_shanassubabyHemaSuryanimahajanYellowyHolmessrsan12smricmalar3nimkotruep123gurukhushcutyanushkasangeethbalaArshinmemoncherisunshineswirlsunduowinbhambarisweetfairy007esha85mssravyaammyicycoolme_lovelygulcutie13TinkJialatha72Urvi.96chandana123kanthi_chksbungeejumpvini96anamika00MSgayatriDreamer-89payal.12os112801ArmelabrinnyAtyayGogoismitaSwathiarshicrazyjibea_romtokyocookie-loverrush007jh006crazyqueenAmita2014Tiramisu_coffeespanny93Parimaap_Oorja_jayanthinagshakrobaajipkndlover75sanjuarshiarohi.khushi_shankardair10arshiCrystalcrazeYellowbootSweetSauSakhi2013Huleygirl.BlackSwan...aishi..barbiebalaTirtharupaWanieAniya55Bubbles76ifsaal044rizibsrilathasAnny90wildandsweetfatima2603ABCDesiGirl93neverbeforeV3Odgopikaajibharoimran78Honkytonkmansijani21mrin0709pinklykirti123pari_goyalmarch2011ongongongN0306devishreeavchowdhuryKtotheMApoorvaranijessjazzvaishuuShru9tipraseethaarchnahardik123saakhi01akshusarunjdd1959SirenMitrazayana123kshubhangiShahSAIRMDTharunpran28671rk2127bellarosaDhrenuangelshahPinky.RaizadalovedropscandyjanmahrusweetyPdroverJaveria3991koiskArshiDewanee-Aaliya.KryAn-wiwyvarsha2KDmissmk..Saraa..jisadaisydee425sweetydoll32deepa.esspoorthySona257kritashchandana.szafilalarukhbhaktiiicaskermeniranjana00xBabyAngelxsweetie_angelhajrsmanflowers4uDiva_Akorshipakpearl..Anita..ChitraFFAYKHAN29ameena671snoopy84diyadivyaseeta_naipsSrilathalollacanapoempup03-Roshini-sunitikapoorranogillhoney-sweety1chillyHappytwinklechavvi16-Xpress-ShiningHeartsMysticRiver

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:41am | IP Logged
simply amazing
loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Naina7

Sona257 IF-Rockerz
Sona257
Sona257

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Loved it 

Naina7

shruti46 IF-Sizzlerz
shruti46
shruti46

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:22am | IP Logged
finally arnav met his match that too in awesome style

Naina7

Pinky.Raizada IF-Rockerz
Pinky.Raizada
Pinky.Raizada

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Awesome TS. Just read the two parts. First was pissed that both Nisha and Arnav were enjoying each other company. Then I jumped in joy when i read that Nisha was Khushi. Update soon. 

Naina7

joe4joe Goldie
joe4joe
joe4joe

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Naughty khushi...
Loved it

Naina7

-Kina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kina-
-Kina-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Loved it 

Naina7

honey-sweety IF-Sizzlerz
honey-sweety
honey-sweety

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 3:02am | IP Logged
That was best part...

I really loved the way kushi act like a matured/bold women that leads Arnav sweaty... ha ha ha cant wait to read final part... 

Naina7

Go to top