Solitaire thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Aww...that was so sweet <3
Naina7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ArshiHolic_Sush

Jeezz it was damn hilarious🤣🤣..love to see arnav in different character as software engineer..nd his intresting dates😆

Loved it😆👏

Thanks dear.. Glad u liked it. 😊

Yep, Arnav as Software Engineer. This idea popped out when I was in an Conf room attending an boring session... 😉 😉
kshubhangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Totally hilarious🤣brilliant job
Dhrenu thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome three shot :) loved arnav's way of scaring his dates but nisha aka khushi turns the tables:) hahah it was fun to read arnav's situation:) cant stop laughing:)
pinkly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Naina, read this story again. Very sweet and beautiful story. Loved reading it this time too. Very nicely written.
cherrybloom1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
this was beautiful. i absolutely loved it
vanhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

A passionate dream in the conference room... what the??? 😲😲

That was my reaction when I realized that it was a dream. And what a dream it was. Way to go, ASR. And way to go, Naina, to have your readers full attention on the story. Many of us are in that situation for more than one time which, if I get it right, you got this idea in that room too?

Then started the series of dating various Senoritas.. Way to go, Senor.👏👏👏

What I loved the most about this three-shot is the way you've described the difference in each date - funny, hilarious and mind-blowing. Literally.

There is a very thin line between sensual and vulgarism, funny and insulting. And you've managed these thin lines very delicately.

Senor's first Senorita: Doctor Ji

The thoughts of an Engineer about his doctor partner are apt and cut to the point. The beautiful doctor is very much focused on the cleanliness of glasses and plates rather than on the handsome hunk in front of her. And that was his weapon. To freak the cleanliness freak out!!! The act of sound making while embarrassing her. I thoroughly enjoyed his first date.

Senor's second Senorita: Milord

And what a way he scared her with his smoking in public, drugs while working, lying -succeeding in confusing the lawyer who prided herself for putting criminals behind bars. His little interaction with the couple is just icing on the top of a yummy chocolate cake.

Senor's third Senorita: Sexy legs

First impression is always the best impression, dear La, if not the last one. You contributed in making it easy for ASR to reject her right away - not that he needed a reason to do so - not that he had an option to do so. She tried, she really did, what with all flirting and sexual subtext. Him interested in men didn't have her running down the hill.

Senor's fourth Senorita: Animal lover

Trust ASR to be a jackass after his three funny dates. Though I think what he said is true. That makes me think again about this ASR - he's just so loving and kind at heart. Rude at times but cute. This just shows how much he values other's emotions and he's the one to accept when he's at fault.

A true senor, indeed.

Senor's fifth Senorita: A rockstar???

You've caught us off-guard as soon as Nisha/Khushi stepped out of the elevator. And a perfect example - what goes around, comes around. She scared him with everything he did in his previous dates. Senor's Senorita!!

What can I say about these two! That hadn't been said by anyone before. The cuties, these two. A perfect match, two halves of a whole.

With her funny yet sensual advances, innocent yet bold flirtatious, she made him fall for her for a second there???

Way to go, girl.

Their meeting after years filled with everything - funny and loving. It was a sensual reunion of two souls that loved and longed.

Anjali and her perfect timing is another thing I loved at the end.

Senor's final dating: Strawberry milk beauty

This is the date that I loved in this series. It shows how much he cared for his baby. The change is evident. There is an air of knowing while reading. A pleasant surprise you've given there.

Throughout the blind dating, Aman stood out with his silent presence and friendly support as he watched Arnav making the women run away from him. Their friendship is so cute and heartwarming that I want to go, find such Aman in the nearby coffee day. you've showed him as a successful manager at the end too... I'd have loved if there's a Senorita for Aman Senor... or you could have him asking ASR few tips as how to scare and impress a woman with another three-shot as a sequel...

Or, am I asking for too much???

Over all, I loved it, Naina. It has everything a TS should have.

PS: The last date reminded me of the movie "merupu kalalu" and that song where Prabhudeva teases Kajol about her features... Strawberry kanne... 😆😆

khushi_shankar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Great work!!! A truly amazing story!
This was truly one of the best stories I have read on IF.  You are a wonderful writer.

If you have written or intend to write any other stories, then please send us all a link to them. I am sure we all woould love ot read them.
srmirji thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was awesome...so happy to read it
Thx
Sri
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
simply amazing
loved it