India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Precap

---jais--- IF-Dazzler
---jais---
---jais---

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Oh i like precap. Neil really donot want ragini think wrong about him. The way he feel irritated with this fact that pam told ragini , he is with nivedita in his bedroom, it was too good.

Edited by ---jais--- - 23 December 2014 at 11:25am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

1mangaloreamazingneiraAmrtinaexoLarmySiddhi_

exoLarmy IF-Rockerz
exoLarmy
exoLarmy

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---jais---

Oh i like precap. Neil really donot want ragini thing wrong about him. The way he feel irritated with this fact that pam told ragini , he is with nivedita in his bedroom, it was too good.

It just shows Neil still loves Ragini, probably still considers her as his wife (he's in denial). Also, it just reopened old wounds, maybe Ragini saw him with another woman which broke off their relationship and that is why he was irritated with Pam (God, I hate this woman!). He hasn't moved on and i think he wanted to show Ragini he still loves her by not moving on but here Pam just spilled water over everything.

I wonder what Ragini's reaction was on seeing Nivedita with Neil in HIS bedroom. Definitely must've hurt the poor woman!Ouch And she probably thinks Neil hasn't changed, he is still a flirt and a womanizer. 

Edited by beautiful1 - 23 December 2014 at 12:08pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

---jais---

amazingneira Goldie
amazingneira
amazingneira

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Oh i like precap. Neil really donot want ragini thing wrong about him. The way he feel irritated with this fact that pam told ragini , he is with nivedita in his bedroom, it was too good.

oh god it was the best part in whole unnecessary  scenes. Nivedita has some ulterior motives like revenge I am sure and foolish Pam thinks she is such a good news for him.

I think Pam created misunderstandings before also like Neil is with rupali and all.

Also, Ragini's mom also asked yeh uski behan hai naa. and she said yes.

God whole serial is shfting from romance to thriller and I dnt like it at all. CVs are doing terrible job by adding unnecessary characters

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

photofreak---jais---

---jais--- IF-Dazzler
---jais---
---jais---

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beautiful1

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#cc0033">It just shows Neil still loves Ragini, probably still considers her as his wife (he's in denial). Also, it just reopened fresh wounds, maybe Ragini saw him with another woman which broke off their relationship and that is why he was irritated with Pam (God, I hate this woman!). He hasn't moved on and i think he wanted to show Ragini he still loves her by not moving on but here Pam just spilled water over everything.</font>

I wonder what Ragini's reaction was on seeing Nivedita with Neil in HIS bedroom. Definitely must've hurt the poor woman!OuchAnd she probably thinks Neil hasn't changed, he is still a flirt and a womanizer.
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#cc0033"><b></b></font>

Your red part i just just loved it. Neil is love so much ragini neither he want that she will move on her life nor he want she will think bad about him. I think he is still hoping that she will come back to his life or he want to show that tou moved on your life but i never want anyone in my life.

Edited by ---jais--- - 23 December 2014 at 11:33am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top