tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Wht u think?
I sense some mu coming to rv's side or at least feeling bad abt her as chirag told him false thngs..
Or ws it because rv ws sensing his efforts working??

Had she opened her fast from his hand or nt?Edited by tinatartari - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_priyaa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well i think that Ranveer will sense Ishani's concern & love for him even before Ishani's confession...So may be seeing this he got emotional...& i don't think that Chirag will send the pics to  Ranveer so soon..Remember what he replied to Rishi in the last when he asked about sending the pics to Ranveer..😊
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _priyaa_

Well i think that Ranveer will sense Ishani's concern & love for him even before Ishani's confession...So may be seeing this he got emotional...& i don't think that Chirag will send the pics to  Ranveer so soon..Remember what he replied to Rishi in the last when he asked about sending the pics to Ranveer..😊

Good points priyaa...😊...

I also think that those pictures are for later...Ranveer is not going to believe Chiraag for now...in future when Chiraag sends picture then we will see what happens...and yes Chiraag's reply to Rishi looked like he didn't want to send the pics immediately but will wait for the right time in his mind...
Edited by Marigold_09 - 9 years ago
J-O-E-B-O-Y thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
.its nt MU...perhaps he's emotional by seeing ish's concern or she confessed...

whatever it poor rv...did u noticed his eyes after he gets shot ???...it was totally blood red😲
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It could also be that Ishaani gave Ranveer "the Ishaani wala smile"...(she was smiling in the precap)...the one which Ranveer had asked her and said that it reaches heart...
So ishaani gave him that smile and Ranveer got emotional...😊
Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is getting so interesting totally loving it... Seeing the precap his eyes to me seemed as though he was angry and felt he he knows ishani is close to chirag. As tm  said it could be a misunderstanding from RV's side. Also, we have shenala (don't know correct spelling or characters name who's in coma) and she wanted to expose chirag so definately I feel MU if not tomarrow will come soon once chirag sends the pics otherwise don't see the point of her entry again.Edited by Anitaholic - 9 years ago
ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
what is MU????  please elaborate..
tinatartari thumbnail
Originally posted by: chullbulli

what is MU???? please elaborate..

Hi chullbulli!remember me?
Mu z misunderstanding..
tinatartari thumbnail
Originally posted by: _priyaa_

Well i think that Ranveer will sense Ishani's concern & love for him even before Ishani's confession...So may be seeing this he got emotional...& i don't think that Chirag will send the pics to Ranveer so soon..Remember what he replied to Rishi in the last when he asked about sending the pics to Ranveer..😊

Wonderful analysis priya!
I hope ur prediction turns true bt the way he ws all red nd teary ws showing smthng else..
Dunno wht it ws for rv bt for shakti tat signified he ws v v sick..
May he gets well soon..Edited by tinatartari - 9 years ago
tinatartari thumbnail
Originally posted by: BondlockeRJoE

.its nt MU...perhaps he's emotional by seeing ish's concern or she confessed...

whatever it poor rv...did u noticed his eyes after he gets shot ???...it was totally blood red😲

Yeah the real rzn ws shakti ws v sick bt wht they interpreted for rv,dnt knw..

He shud hv taken meds from his dr mom or dr sisters at least
Feeling really bad for him 😭 Edited by tinatartari - 9 years ago