DiscoDhokla

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Lovely post!! thanks for the update Big smile

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
it was a good epi but very confusing
siblings bond b/w agam-ranbir-suhani was beautiful...
ragini and her mom scenes were touching

the first thought came into my mind was...how many womens does neil has in his life...his past...roopali...nivedita...ragini...how many more are in the list...
the way ragini's mom address nivedita as "uski behen"...i am sure both sisters has some connection with ragini's past...

i have a gut feeling that roopali must be suhani's birth mother...since roopali is neil's ex-gf...ragini must have MU their relationship...during the period of her death...roopali must have ask neil to take care of suhani...and neil's agrees...but ragini must have refused it thinking that suhani is a result of neil's illicit affair with roopali...thus it leads to divorce and division of kids...and pam adds more fuel in fire...

i feel scared for suhani...if she lands in India and gets to know this secret...she will be shattered and broken...

i wonder why pam is not telling nive abt suhani...if suhani indeed roopali's daughter...as her real aunt...nive has rights on her...and know abt her

roopali is neil's ex-gf...they fall in love and might have break-up...than no news abt roopali...she came back after neil's got married to ragini...might have some health issues...financial issues...and neil might tried to help her...and ragini MU since she gets to know roopali being ex-gf of neil...nive might have hots for neil...roopali dies...nive holds ragini as responsible...

yes nive is obsessed with neil...but she came to revenge ragini...as she holds her responsible for her elder sister's death

Edited by Mages - 23 December 2014 at 3:00pm
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aati1429

I am dead sure this rupali is the one which led to breakup. old fling from past. Nivedita is out for revenge, because she considers him and Ragini responsible for rupali's death. Suhani is probably rupali's daughter, which Neil wanted to adopt, somekind of deathbed promise or so.
Ragini was fab today. Best scene was Neil watching ragini when leaving her house, oh god man he wanted to tell her somethingSmile or anything. but he really didnt want to leave then.

Pam is such a drama queen. In short the okay episode. want more of Neil and Ragini.

I liked the way he said  I said sorry and the song connected with him and rupali? 

I am hating all this bringing new characters everyday. solve old mysteries first. 

I am so agree with you, nevidita is here to take a revenge. 
My most favorite part from today's episode was when Neil looked at Ragini before left her apartment. We need more their moments yaar. He seriously love her so much. Please god save them lolz...
I loved the pre cap, when he told Pam "farakh padhta hai"...
Anyways today's episode was good, even i felt for Pam, she wants her brother to move on in life, she can't see him in pain, but somewhere i think she was the responsible for their break up...

MB

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurjya

Paytonlee IF-Dazzler
Paytonlee
Paytonlee

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
if pam wasnt behind neil-ragini's divorce then today  i understood her feelings and why she is protective over him. she has seen neil living but not really living for 15 years. can we please move on from nivideta for the rest of the week. im getting tired of seeing her fake smile. i dont mind even seeing neil taunting aman. aman is too cute and innocent. they are fun together and add on ragini too and more suhani agam please. its sad that nishi-aarav doesnt appreciate their mother when there are 2 kids who will do anything to get back their mom. suhani-agam loves their dad also. they didnt forget about him once they found out about their mom
poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aati1429

I am dead sure this rupali is the one which led to breakup. old fling from past. Nivedita is out for revenge, because she considers him and Ragini responsible for rupali's death. Suhani is probably rupali's daughter, which Neil wanted to adopt, somekind of deathbed promise or so.
Ragini was fab today. Best scene was Neil watching ragini when leaving her house, oh god man he wanted to tell her somethingSmile or anything. but he really didnt want to leave then.

Pam is such a drama queen. In short the okay episode. want more of Neil and Ragini.

I liked the way he said  I said sorry and the song connected with him and rupali? 

I am hating all this bringing new characters everyday. solve old mysteries first. 

Agree. He so didn't want to leave then.
poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Now that we all have kinda solved a lot of angles, can EK and Team please show more Neil and Ragini scenes pl? 
ananya2000 IF-Sizzlerz
ananya2000
ananya2000

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
so nice post

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index